The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kajira Callista said:
distress doesnt sound like it hurts enough.

Ah, I see the disconnect now. "Damsel in Distress" is the first step in a more complex dance. It's how villains get to know their victims :D

Homburg said:
Ah, I see the disconnect now. "Damsel in Distress" is the first step in a more complex dance. It's how villains get to know their victims :D
are ya gonna tie me to the train tracks and make me scream?

Kajira Callista said:
Oh KC... you know you're walking right into one, right?

I seriously don't think you do.

LMAO

I am in a goofy, giddy, silly phase and I just can't get interested in the serious discussions. I have tried, but I just can't get my brain in that gear. My best to all of you that keep the discussions going and providing material for the grey matter to digest.

I am really the most boredest person that may ever have lived, in the whole entire universe ever!!! Gosh! :rolleyes:

Kajira Callista said:

Why, yes, m'dear. There are train tracks running right past my evil lair to which you will be tied, and no one can save you now!

*twirls the evil mustache*

--

That would make for another hot image, by the way, and I do know of some old switchbacks that aren't in service anymore. Some western-style ropework, dishelleved sundress, cloth gag... Yeah, I'm there.

Homburg said:
Why, yes, m'dear. There are train tracks running right past my evil lair to which you will be tied, and no one can save you now!

*twirls the evil mustache*

--

That would make for another hot image, by the way, and I do know of some old switchbacks that aren't in service anymore. Some western-style ropework, dishelleved sundress, cloth gag... Yeah, I'm there.
*wipes drool from chin* :eek:

Homburg said:
Pfft, white knights rescue damsels in ditress. I put them there in the first place.

What he said...

So, can I interest you in some Distress? :D

What? You don't think I play the Damsel in Distress well? Damn! Now who will I get to play me in the movie? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back