Protection (closed)

Michaela looked at Alan and smiled as the sounds of Molly’s video drifted into the kitchen. She blushed slightly as she took a bite of her chicken sandwich and dipped a fry into a glob of ketchup.

“And what surprise are you going to give me?” She asked, wondering if she should mention the other video that she picked up for the both of them. Nah, she thought to herself. She could save that for later.
 
"If I told you now, then it wouldn't be a surprise later, would it? I did bring my toothbrush, but we'll have to decide if it is a good idea yet for me to stay over."

Hearing the end of the Princess video in the living room and scurrying feet to the kitchen. "Bedtime, Molly? Why don't you run up and get your pajamas on and your mom and I will be up in a few minutes to tuck you in."

A bit of a frown, but off she goes, leaving us alone in the kitchen a few minutes. As you clear things off the table, I stand up behind you and reach around and grab two handfuls of tits and nibble at the back of your neck . . . "Just a little appetizer for later!"
 
“Aw, Mommy, I don’t want to.” Molly pouts. One look from Michaela has her scurrying off to change into her pajamas without another word.

Standing from the table, she started to clear the table, putting the dishes into the sink. She started the water when Alan pressed against her back and cupped her breasts. She gasped and then moaned as he nibbled her neck gently.

“Oh, Alan.” She moaned softly, her body wriggling against his as he played with her.
 
"Guess we better cool this a bit . . . wouldn't be a good idea to tuck your daughter in while I'm trying to walk around a hardon."

"Why don't you go on up and make sure she gets her teeth brushed and all that stuff . . . I'll take care of this stuff and be up in a couple of minutes. Do you want to watch a movie or something for a little while with a glass of wine before you get your surprise?"

"Nice ass" . . . as you head out to make sure Molly is getting things done and not playing too much in her room before getting ready for bed.
 
Michaela turned and gave Alan a gentle kiss and a smile before she moved past him to go help Molly get ready for bed. “I picked up something for us at the video store.” She said before she left, her cheeks blushing a deep red.

The movie was a porno, one that she’d never been adventurous enough to check out. She’d placed it on top of the television where Molly couldn’t reach and she wondered what his reaction would be when he saw it.

Michaela helped Molly brush her teeth and brush her hair, tucking her daughter into bed and kissing her forehead as she took time to read her a bedtime story. She was enjoying the extra time she got to spend with Molly and she felt a closeness to her daughter that had been missing with her husband had gone to prison.
 
Quickly finishing the few dishes we had used, I headed toward the stairs and could hear Michaela reading to Molly. I saw the movie on top of the TV and took a quick look . . . "What the . . . .?"

Stepping into the bedroom just as they finished the book and Molly was crawling under the covers . . . giving her a kiss on the forehead. "If it's ok with you and your mom, I will probably sleep on the couch in the living room. Your mom and I are not working tomorrow and I want to help her with a few things around the house, like fixing that squeaky garage door."

Looking at you as I step back toward the door, damn your cheeks are flushed!
 
Molly smiled and nodded her head. “It’s okay if you stay.” She said as she snuggled down under the covers. Michaela looked over at Alan and couldn’t contain the blush that covered her cheeks.

“We’ll see you in the morning, baby.” She said as she kissed Molly on the cheek and tucked the blankets around her shoulders before she turned out the light.

Taking his hand, she lead him down the stairs and into the living room. “Did you find my movie?” She asked him, her heart pounding inside her chest.
 
"Yes, I did," (and deciding to tease you a bit), "and from the looks of the cover, I'm guessing you thought this 'old man' was going to need a little help getting it up tonight!"

"So, are we going to watch this in the living room, or do we take our wine glasses and the movie up to the bedroom where we can be properly dressed, or should I say undressed , to watch the movie. Baby, you really surprised me with this . . . I may have to save my surprise for another time."
 
Michaela giggled and pressed her lips to Alan’s as she moved to pull out two glasses and a bottle of red wine. “I want my surprise.” She said, pouting much like her five year old would. “We can save my video for another time.”

She handed him a glass and the bottle and then tugged on his arm, pulling him quietly up the stairs and into the bedroom. She placed her empty glass on the nightstand and then turned to face him.

“So, baby, what’s my surprise?” She asked, her eyes wide and bright as she waited for him to tell her.
 
"I need to get my toothbrush out of the car first . . . so while I am gone, you should get undressed, turn all the lights out, except for a candle or two . . . and wait for me on the bed."

"That's all I can tell you for now . . . we'll see about the movie . . ."
 
Michaela sighed like she was being put out but the smile on her face told him otherwise. “Hurry back.” She said as she watched him leave the room. She was quick to slip out of her clothes and turn out the bedroom lights. She lit a few candles around the room and they filled the room with a soft glow.

Lying in the middle of the bed, she poured them each a glass of wine and then turned on the TV and started the movie that she’d rented. She blushed at the scene that was playing, but it made her heart beat a little faster and her pussy get a little bit wetter. She was squirming on the bed as she waited for him to come back.
 
Hurrying back in after getting my small bag from the car, I drop it on the chair in the corner of your bedroom . . . "Looks like you started without me . . ."

Stripping down to my boxers, I sit on the edge of the bed and sip a bit of my wine . . . you naked on the bed . . . hardcore action on the TV screen . . .

After a couple of sips I stand up and go for my bag, trying to hide the scarves from your eyes . . . Taking one of the scarves, I tie one end around your wrist and the other end around one corner of your bed frame . . .
 
Michaela blushed again as he commented that she started without him. She took a sip of her wine and placed it on the bedside table, shrugging. “I got excited.” She said with a smile as she watched Alan strip to his boxers.

She sighed, taking a look at his body as he watched the screen for a few moments before he moved to his bag and pulled out something. She frowned as she tried to see what he had before he showed her the scarves. Something in her belly quivered as she offering him her wrist, her pussy growing even wetter.

“I’ve never done this before.” She told him as she watched him tie one end to her wrist and the other end to the bed frame.
 
"Just a little play time to lead up to your surprise." Taking another scarf and tying your other wrist to the other side of the bed. Propping up your head with another pillow so you can still see the action in the video.

"Tell me what you see in the video that excites you . . ."

What you don't know - yet - is that my surprise has nothing to do with sex!!
 
Michaela tugged on the scarves once he had her secured and she squirmed on the bed, even hotter than before as he propped her head up so she could see the video. What had excited her in the video? Nothing compared to what he was doing now!

“I don’t know.” She said noncommittal as she turned her gaze towards Alan, a deep blush covering her cheeks as her fingers curled into the bonds. “I think being at your mercy is a bigger turn on then any video.”

She sighed as she looked up into his eyes with complete and total trust. He’d never hurt her, she knew. He’d never leave her unsatisfied. It was a very heady sensation to know that she could trust him completely.

“What’s my surprise, Alan?” She asked, almost as impatient as her five year old daughter.
 
"Surprise? Isn't this enough of a surprise? Being tied up on your bed . . . your pussy so wet I can see it is ready to drip onto your bed. I think you might even cum without me touching you . . . just the anticipation and the suggestions from the video . . ."

Dropping my boxers and exposing my hard cock . . . "I think this live cock right here in front of you can do more for you than those big ones in the video." Turning off the TV and stroking my cock right over your face.

I know I am going to pay for all this teasing, but damn this is fun . . . because I know what the surprise is!!
 
Michaela’s frustration was mounting. She pulled against her bonds, whimpering as he mentioned that he could see her pussy was wet. She moaned at the thought of cumming without being touched. It was an erotic thought, one that made her pussy ached to be touched all the more.

She licked her lips as his handsome cock sprung into view. Her eyes were wide as he turned off the TV and started stroking it over her face.

“Alan, please stop teasing.” She begged him, her blonde hair flying about her hair as she struggled against the bonds that held her tight. “I want to know what my surprise is!”
 
"Hmmm, my sweet little captive . . . just what is it worth to you to see your surprise?"

Still stroking my hard cock . . . rubbing the head across your cheek . . . my fingers caressing your hardened nipples . . . tracing a finger down your belly toward your pussy . . .
 
Michaela whimpered as he rubbed the head of his cock across her cheek. She followed it with her mouth, licking across it in a quick motion with her pink tongue. Her eyes begged him to bring it closer and when he did, she enveloped the head of his cock with her full lips.

She sighed as she felt his fingers caressing her nipples, pinching and teasing before he trailed over her belly and towards her pussy. She moaned around his cock, her tongue and lips working him as she continued to tug against the bonds that held her tightly to the bed.
 
The feeling of her lips circling his cock . . . and her tongue sliding back and forth across the head was almost too much to resist . . . now the question was . . . who is going to cum first, or do I give you your surprise?

Stepping back and withdrawing my cock from your mouth, I reach over for my bag. Opening it, I retrieve a small gift-wrapped box and lay in on your belly.
 
Michaela groaned as he pulled out of her mouth, her lips still searching for his cock as he moved across the room and started searching for something in his bag. When he found it, he turned and placed a small gift wrapped box on her belly. She strained against the bonds that still held her before she looked up at him.

“What is it?” She asked him, squirming on the bed as she tried to get free. “Alan, please…”
 
"Perhaps I shall just unwrap it for you . . . I'm not sure I am ready to release your hands just yet."

Picking up the box and waving it in front of you . . . slowly removing the tape holding the wrapping paper . . . tossing the paper aside to show a box from one of the well-known jewelry stores in town . . .

"Am I doing good so far?" All I can see are two eyes staring at me . . . as I open the box and show you a ring . . . white gold set with two rubies.

"Just a little something for the "newest" important lady in my life . . .

Guess the teasing has gone far enough . . . untying your wrists and handing you the box
 
Michaela watched as Alan picked up the box and teased her by slowly removing the tape and the wrapping paper. Her eyes went wide when she was show the label from the jewelry store and then he opened the box to show her a ring.

A ring?

Michaela’s world started to spin as she stared at the beautiful white gold and ruby ring. When he untied her wrists, she sat up and took the box gentle in her hands, looking at the jewel as if she couldn’t believe it.

No one had ever bought her a piece of jewelry, she thought to herself with tears welling in her eyes. She had to buy her own wedding set when she married her ex. She looked up at Alan with the tears blurring her gaze as she felt her heart swell with joy.

“It’s beautiful, Alan.” She said in a soft voice, admiring it so much that she didn’t even want to take it out of the box. “When? Why?” She couldn’t get the words out.
 
"Just because you, and Molly, have become so special to me in just a few days." Sitting down beside you on the bed, not really knowing what else to say . . . wrapping an arm around you and pulling you close . . .

I'm sure we will make love before the night is over, but that is not what I am thinking about right now . . . just seeing you happy is enough for me right now . . . and knowing that a little blonde down the hall is pretty happy and secure right now too!
 
She smiled at him as she heard his words, her heart near to bursting as she took the ring from the box and studied in the light. “This isn’t…this isn’t a proposal, is it?” She asked him, blushing as she looked at him as he held her close.

She would have said yes in a second, but she was so scared that everything was happening too fast. She wanted to make sure that everyone was on the same page. She had to think about Molly and what was right for her too.
 
Back
Top