Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic vids!!! Love the "whole lotta pissin goin on" video. It's awesome to drink from behind

One night the wife and I were hanging out drinking beer and the conversstion led to sex as usual. She announced she had to pee and then returned. I asked her if it was a good one and she asked me if I would like to watch the next one. I smiled and said "I would like to have a close up.view and asked if she ever thought of peeing on someone". She had never thought about it but did find the idea a bit exciting. I told her to down some more beer and hold it as long as she could.

Finally she could hold it no more and I quickly stripped and jumped in the tub. She stripped also and then stood over me and tried to pee but couldn't get it to go. I leaned up and started licking her pussy and she told me it was coming (I know I was about to cum just waiting!) I laid back and she began a light trickle that splashed on my chest. It was very warm and clear. I stuck out my tounge and tasted it, it was slightly sweet with a bit of citrus flavor, maybe from the beer, but i found it to delicious. I was hooked! I pulled her down into the tub and she straddled my head and then let the piss from 4 beers bathe my face. I clamped my mouth on her pussy and started to drink and swallow her warm offering while jerking my rock hard cock with one hand and caressing her legs and ass with the other. She peed what seemed like at least 2 minutes and came maybe three times (or sounded like it anyways, I was too busy loving my new found kink). I loved every last second of it. I continued licking and eating her pussy until she made me get up and shower. We then fucked for hours with me eating a cream pie for the first time!

We have done that one other time, she thinks it a bit dirty when she is sober but I will bide my time until I get a few beers in her again. I love that woman!

One night the wife and I were hanging out drinking beer and the conversstion led to sex as usual. She announced she had to pee and then returned. I asked her if it was a good one and she asked me if I would like to watch the next one. I smiled and said "I would like to have a close up.view and asked if she ever thought of peeing on someone". She had never thought about it but did find the idea a bit exciting. I told her to down some more beer and hold it as long as she could.

Finally she could hold it no more and I quickly stripped and jumped in the tub. She stripped also and then stood over me and tried to pee but couldn't get it to go. I leaned up and started licking her pussy and she told me it was coming (I know I was about to cum just waiting!) I laid back and she began a light trickle that splashed on my chest. It was very warm and clear. I stuck out my tounge and tasted it, it was slightly sweet with a bit of citrus flavor, maybe from the beer, but i found it to delicious. I was hooked! I pulled her down into the tub and she straddled my head and then let the piss from 4 beers bathe my face. I clamped my mouth on her pussy and started to drink and swallow her warm offering while jerking my rock hard cock with one hand and caressing her legs and ass with the other. She peed what seemed like at least 2 minutes and came maybe three times (or sounded like it anyways, I was too busy loving my new found kink). I loved every last second of it. I continued licking and eating her pussy until she made me get up and shower. We then fucked for hours with me eating a cream pie for the first time!

We have done that one other time, she thinks it a bit dirty when she is sober but I will bide my time until I get a few beers in her again. I love that woman!
WOW! Thanks for sharing. You are very luck, hope you share more of your fun.

I think this morning I'm going to start out by drinking a ton of water and see what happens. I'm feeling horn this morning.

Well ive had his friends join in too :D having a full bladder while getting fucked is a turn on for me, more so if I don't cum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back