The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I believe the Ravens went in as the favorites. I'm hoping the 49ers pull it out in the second half. They've been known to do that.

*hugs a Moon Lady*

I swear, if they let the Ravens win this game with a disgusting lead, I'll never be in their corner again.

Did they? I didn't really pay attention to the spread beforehand. And you know if you do that, then you'll be forever known as a...a....

*whispers*

Bandwagoner....

LT ~ I now have a difficult choice to make, courtesy of Ms Luna. There are two equally valid ways to go, and I am torn as to which way to go.

Give's Ms Luna a look, followed by a smile

Still it could have been a choice between to nasty options as opposed to the two deliciously wicked options.

*Finds herself suddenly deliciously...worried*

Ack??

*blushes*

Mmmm, like this?

tumblr_mcz6r07Mtv1qd2dcwo1_500.gif

Yeah, that would be good. :eek:

That's so hot, I want that done to me!
redface.gif

*Nods* That sounds like a plan. But uh, you supplying the ammo? It's kind of in short supply around here lately.

Not to worry. I have more ammo than I can store in my two safes.
eek.gif

I've been buying it in bulk for a couple of years. When I go shoot, I like to spend the day out there. But I have been so busy the last year, my shooting has not kept up with my buying. ;)

Not to worry. I have more ammo than I can store in my two safes.
eek.gif

I've been buying it in bulk for a couple of years. When I go shoot, I like to spend the day out there. But I have been so busy the last year, my shooting has not kept up with my buying. ;)

All that ammo and not enough time to shoot it. That is purely tragic!

I don't know. It's getting very interesting all of the sudden...

I'm just not a big football fan. I cheer for whoever is running away with the ball at the moment. It's kind of entertaining watching Herself get all worked up over it though...she's getting a little peeved *snickers*

I'm just not a big football fan. I cheer for whoever is running away with the ball at the moment. It's kind of entertaining watching Herself get all worked up over it though...she's getting a little peeved *snickers*

It's OK. Just remember, home runs are worth 4 points. :D

Boys- ignore this post.

Goddammit I hate my innards right now!!
Mother nature, you BITCH!
STOP BEATING UP MY INSIDES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back