Why are Dems so shit at negative stuff?

No, she didn't. At least not entirely free will, it was take it or ruin her career, possibly lose her job.

"Do your job or you're fired." doesn't = force.

She chose to be a defense attorney, that means defending scum bags and I have a hard time believing a highly intelligent sociopathic mobster like HRC didn't know that when she signed up for the gig.

It's like a soldier in a volunteer army "I didn't sign up for this!!" oh yes the fuck you did. :D

She chose to be a defense attorney, that means defending scum bags and I have a hard time believing a highly intelligent sociopathic mobster like HRC didn't know that when she signed up for the gig.

It's like a soldier in a volunteer army "I didn't sign up for this!!" oh yes the fuck you did. :D

Do you fault the soldier in the same way that you fault hillary? Fuck no. Pick and choose.

Lawyers get paid to defend. She did her job just like a million others. Scummy? Yeah. Scummy is good if and when you find yourself in need of representation.

Do you fault the soldier in the same way that you fault hillary?

Yes.

They made a choice and they have to own it.

And it's not faulting, just stating a fact.

Lawyers get paid to defend. She did her job just like a million others. Scummy? Yeah. Scummy is good if and when you find yourself in need of representation.

I agree.

But if you participate/engage in some scummy shit you lose the privilege of shit talking others for the same thing without being called a hypocrite for it.

Yes.

They made a choice and they have to own it.

And it's not faulting, just stating a fact.

I agree with that. There is always a spin. I do not accuse soldiers of being child murderers, even if children were killed during an operation. I worked on a large construction project with a crane operator that set a load down on an iron worker and killed him. Shit happens no matter what trade you are in.

Same with lawyers. Nobody was forcing her to do anything, no gun at her head. Just doing her job.

But if you participate/engage in some scummy shit you lose the privilege of shit talking others for the same thing without being called a hypocrite for it.

The spin is she celebrated putting a rapist back into society. I doubt that. OJ's lawyers all high fived at the verdict. Happy for the well done job as proved by a verdict. Happy that a woman died because of the actions of their client?

I doubt that.

I agree with that. There is always a spin. I do not accuse soldiers of being child murderers, even if children were killed during an operation. I worked on a large construction project with a crane operator that set a load down on an iron worker and killed him. Shit happens no matter what trade you are in.

Because they aren't murderers, but they are killers.

Shit does happen.

The spin is she celebrated putting a rapist back into society. I doubt that.

Well she celebrated a job well done, job being putting a rapist back into society.

Kinda hard to separate the two enough to shit talk other folks for it.

OJ's lawyers all high fived at the verdict. Happy for the well done job as proved by a verdict. Happy that a woman died because of the actions of their client?

I doubt that.

Not that a woman died, but they are happy they got a killer acquitted.

They don't get to call shame upon other people who stick up for killers.

All this comes down to is Hillary is about the most unclean thing (D)'s have ever run, she doesn't have much room to shit talk others without it being throw right back in her face. Trump is everything wrong with our society and Clinton is everything wrong with our government/politics.

Question is what do we need more?

Clinton to make our society even more sensitive and special snoflakey and lining the 1%'s pockets?? It's stable....and there is a lot to be said for the same ol shit.

Or do we need Trump to go raging bull in the establishments china cabinet, causing all sorts of disruption to the current 'same ol shit' model? Because he's the first one in a LONG time that might actually do it. Maybe not, but he could.

So her and Trump get to endlessly throw (80%) hypocrite flavored poo at each other, the rest might not be so hypocritical but it's tit for tat.

In the end the most hate filled team will win, because this election cycle is all about "how much do you hate the other team?" and getting that hate sufficient enough for the outliers to hold their nose and vote for a total fuckin' scum bag.

Last edited:
I don't understand it. If she had begged off the case then that fact would have been used against her.

We have a justice system that's supposed to work. The police do their jobs, the lawyers do theirs. It is the job of the prosecution to prove without a shadow of a doubt that someone is guilty, the defense has to prove that the prosecution isn't correct, or attack their methods, their evidence, their proof. That's what she did and she did it well. She did not singlehandidly put a rapist back on the street, the police messed up and she held them to their standards.

I don't like to attack other people for their beliefs because I'm smarter than that. That's why democrats are shit at using the bad stuff against other political parties.

Last edited:
It's mostly because Democrats only have to sit back and watch the GOP self destruct and eat their own. The most devastating attacks against Trump have been just playing his own statements to the public and pointing out his abhorrent behavior. The #TrumpTapes drew out a bevy of women he had sexually harassed and assaulted over the years. Nobody had to go looking, his own words damned him. Just like every other Republican primary in recent memory has been they're allowing the radicals to set their self-destructive agenda with purity tests and contests to see who could pander the hardest to the far far right base.

Last edited:
No my implication was that starting earlier this summer the onslaught of accusations came about.

And that accusations aren't the same as proof much less evidence....it's barely probable cause for an investigation.

The accusations didn't really get going until Trump's denial that he does like to grab and kiss women without their consent, which proceeded to piss those ladies off.

Lets say I confess that I rob banks. Then the managers of 12 different banks come forward and say, "Yes! That's the man who robbed my bank!" And my defense is that I only said I rob banks in order to impress Billy Bush. Would anyone find me believable?

The stuff about Trump wandering around backstage while teenage pageant contestants were undressed doesn't fall under the heading of assault, but it's gross nonetheless.

The Democrats are masters at shutting people up.

The Clintons have a sick body count...that's why rappers respect and dress like Hillary.

We have a justice system that's supposed to work.

LOL

Just like every other Republican primary in recent memory has been their allowing the radicals

Romney was radical?

rwVGW.gif

As governor of MA he was left of Obama and BOTH Clintons!!!LMFAO!!!!

The accusations didn't really get going until Trump's denial that he does like to grab and kiss women without their consent, which proceeded to piss those ladies off.

Ok.

Lets say I confess that I rob banks. Then the managers of 12 different banks come forward and say, "Yes! That's the man who robbed my bank!" And my defense is that I only said I rob banks in order to impress Billy Bush. Would anyone find me believable?

What's believable got to do with it?

And where did he ever confess any crimes?

Last I checked generic shit talk on the set of a daytime soap falls a bit short of evidence of criminal activity.

If CNN/MSN/FOX/BBC and I get together and accuse you of bank robbery because someone found a tape of you saying "Man I'd like to rob a bank." 10 years ago none of those banks accusations "Yes! That's the man who robbed my bank!" mean fuck all without something to back it up.

Nothing but shit talk. No different from the "Hillary is a lizardperson!!" accusations.

Show us the lizard lady DNA profile or GTFO.

The stuff about Trump wandering around backstage while teenage pageant contestants were undressed doesn't fall under the heading of assault, but it's gross nonetheless.

Oh yea the guy is a pig, he represents everything wrong with our society. The creepy old uncle nobody lets watch the kids.

Last edited:

And it's also like the Republican Senators who won't hold a hearing on Supreme Court appointments.

LOL

Romney was radical?

As governor of MA he was left of Obama and BOTH Clintons!!!LMFAO!!!!

Only in your dreams. He was a moderate Republican who ran to the far right and was seen as a phony for doing so.

Romney never had a shot with the Republican evangelical right because they see Mormons as cult members and not "real" Christians. The Far right Teahadists saw him as you seem to, a liberal pretending to be a conservative, as they did with anyone to the left of Mussolini.

Last edited:
Only in your dreams. He was a moderate Republican who ran to the far right and was seen as a phony for doing so.

You mean Mr. Assault Weapons banning, proto- OBamacare HC reform, pro-choice, pro- big gubbmint spending on education, pro gay marriage was a MODERATE REPUBLICAN???

0scqrAe.jpg

He was a flaming lefty with a better record as a Democrat than most Democrats much less as a Republican LMFAO!

Jesus titty fuckin' christ you're gonna make me puke I'm laughing so hard.

The war mongering, Monsanto protecting Obama was the conservative choice in that race and anyone who didn't realize it is one dumb son of a bitch or a flat out delusional partisan dip shit.

You mean Mr. Assault Weapons banning, proto- OBamacare HC reform, pro-choice, pro- big gubbmint spending on education, pro gay marriage was a MODERATE REPUBLICAN???

He was a flaming lefty with a better record as a Democrat than most Democrats much less as a Republican LMFAO!

Jesus titty fuckin' christ you're gonna make me puke I'm laughing so hard.

The war mongering, Monsanto protecting Obama was the conservative choice in that race and anyone who didn't realize it is one dumb son of a bitch or a flat out delusional partisan dip shit.

Romney was very much against marriage equality: https://youtu.be/0rQ7s7NKql8

Pro Choice? Only in the case of rape or incest depending on the day of the week and who he was talking to.

Pro big government education? Hardly, he was super critical of the Federal government's involvement in education and it's effect on the costs of higher education.

Pro assault weapons ban? Partly, and with the full support of gun rights groups in Massachusetts. Compromises were reached in the state ban that made procurement of firearms other than assault weapons easier.

Romney vetoed major portions of the Massachusetts health reform bill and was promptly overridden by the State legislature. He's about as responsible for "Romneycare" as the President is for "Obamacare".

Delusional partisan dip shit? caught your reflection in the mirror huh?
You sound more and more like a Teahadist as the days go by. Misinformed and so invested in your own deluded version of reality that you can't see anything else.

Hillary Clinton Learned How To Manipulate The Law By Defending A Child Rapist
New details suggest the methods Hillary Rodham used to maneuver around procedural norms in the Kathy Shelton rape case bear striking similarities to her actions in her email scandal.
by Candice Jackson

http://thefederalist.com/2016/11/01/hillary-clinton-learned-manipulate-law-defending-child-rapist/

EXCLUSIVE
: Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty
By Alana Goodman In Springdale, Arkansas For Dailymail.com

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ously-laughing-knew-guilty.html#ixzz4P4CqTjHZ

Romney was very much against marriage equality: https://youtu.be/0rQ7s7NKql8

Sometimes depending on the crowd.

Pro Choice? depending on the day of the week and who he was talking to.

Right.....that's a Democrat.

Pro big government education? Hardly, he was super critical of the Federal government's involvement in education and it's effect on the costs of higher education.

No he wasn't, he was getting PAID and didn't try to stop anything big education was doing.

Pro assault weapons ban? Partly.

Not partly, he backed it. He hates guns and it cost him the election, he's the biggest lefty the GOP has EVER had.

Romney vetoed major portions of the Massachusetts health reform bill and was promptly overridden by the State legislature. He's about as responsible for "Romneycare" as the President is for "Obamacare".

Oh that's right you're backing out on Obamas landmark achievement now that it's not the utopian paradise you were promised and the ubero corp butt fuck conservatives said it would be

When can I expect you to start blaming ACA on Bush? :D

Delusional partisan dip shit? caught your reflection in the mirror huh?

LOL do you see me foaming at the mouth to defend a party?

You sound more and more like a Teahadist as the days go by.

Oh yes, anyone who doesn't agree that Clinton should be above laws that are CLEARLY for poor people, must be a teahadist!! :rolleyes:

Nope.

Having said that, it's worth noting that each time someone post the words "Hillary Clinton", you immediately start foaming at the mouth.

Not so much foaming at the mouth, that would imply anger, angst or resentment of some kind.

I just have have a good time watching (D)'s try to church up Romney in a pant suit.

Or just flat out pretending she's a progressive left winger with someone other than her billionaire buddies interest in mind. That's always good for a laugh.

If this went down in 1997 what happened? Did he not face charges?

Clearly he wasn't convicted, why should I give a fuck today?
ok, that I can understand. But it is a bit strange that you don't give a fuck about something Trump did in 1997, yet bring up something Clinton did in 1975. :confused:

Well she celebrated a job well done, job being putting a rapist back into society.
:confused:
He was accused of rape, same as Trump. If all the women who're accusing a man of sexual assault (a man who bragged about sexually assaulting women) are making it up, so did the girl who accused the man Clinton defended.

It's fine to attack Clinton about shit, but don't be partisan about it.

Last edited:
"

Do try to get your facts straight when you are Swiftboating Hillary Clinton. No, she wasn't a defense attorney. She was a university professor of law. She didn't choose to defend anyone. She was a member of the Arkansas bar, which made her subject to be tapped as a public defender by judges. A county prosecutor recommended to a judge that she be assigned this case as a public defender and her choice was to take it or be disbarred.

You apparently aren't too swift on the subject of the court system (among other subjects).

Do try to get your facts straight when you are Swiftboating Hillary Clinton. No, she wasn't a defense attorney. She was a university professor of law. She didn't choose to defend anyone. She was a member of the Arkansas bar, which made her subject to be tapped as a public defender by judges. A county prosecutor recommended to a judge that she be assigned this case as a public defender and her choice was to take it or be disbarred.

You apparently aren't too swift on the subject of the court system (among other subjects).

Eh??????

ok, that I can understand. But it is a bit strange that you don't give a fuck about something Trump did in 1997, yet bring up something Clinton did in 1975. :confused:

I don't really give a shit about either, it's just tit for tat out of principal.

He was accused of rape, same as Trump. .

True!

She was a member of the Arkansas bar, which made her subject to be tapped as a public defender by judges.

It was still her choice.

Nobody threatened to effectively end her life with a prison sentence should she chose not to participate, or literally end it with the threat of death or grave bodily harm.

Coercion was not used as far anyone knows.

Not really, I hire lawyers to deal with that shit.

But I know enough to know that nobody forced Clinton to do shit. Somewhere along the way that was the job she agreed to do and was free to walk away from at any time.

Last edited:
I don't really give a shit about either, it's just tit for tat out of principal.

True!

It was still her choice.

Nobody threatened to effectively end her life with a prison sentence should she chose not to participate, or literally end it with the threat of death or grave bodily harm.

Coercion was not used as far anyone knows.

Not really, I hire lawyers to deal with that shit.

But I know enough to know that nobody forced Clinton to do shit. Somewhere along the way that was the job she agreed to do and was free to walk away from at any time.

Surprise! Surprise! Botany Boy, clueless about just how easily a judge can make or break a young lawyer's career. Just add that to the list that grows day by day.

Surprise! Surprise! Botany Boy, clueless about just how easily a judge can make or break a young lawyer's career. Just add that to the list that grows day by day.

What's that got to do with it being her choice?

I'm fully aware.

Show me who had a gun to her head forcing her to do it.

Bullshit obligations that come with the job =/= force....it's the job, the job she chose to do of her own free will.

Last edited:
Back