What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna buy one of those steel firepits...but watched a youtube video of a guy making one last night.... So i made my own today in about ten minutes and less than 90 bucks..

Attachments

• 20130523_151828.jpg
    20130523_151828.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20130523_151820.jpg
    20130523_151820.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 25
I was gonna buy one of those steel firepits...but watched a youtube video of a guy making one last night.... So i made my own today in about ten minutes and less than 90 bucks..

That is seriously awesome!!! If only it weren't 90 degrees here I'd say come build me one! ;)

That is seriously awesome!!! If only it weren't 90 degrees here I'd say come build me one! ;)

It really isnt hard to do. Tho like another princess litster, she wanted me to make her one too. :)

I'll probably adjust it a little since I was only wanting to see what it'd look like. It's 18 inches across by 18 high. Plenty of room in it to...but you can make it any size you like.

this is the video i watched last night, i used different material than he did..same difference tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBzHX5Sf1fk

Nice work Slinger.

*breaks out acoustic guitar*

Kumbaya anyone? :D

Please tell me the biggest screw ups make the funniest stories- or I may have to get a giant L tattooed on my forehead:(

Reading somebody's comments in a thread doesn't even begin to tell you about them. Okay, maybe it is a beginning, but it's not everything.

Sad that the International Shippers will be here tomorrow for the last of my things to ship abroad...what a whirlwind of a week...

But a beautiful rainy cool day here and am so loving it...so peaceful...:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back