What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
575787_324509294319044_1240864547_n_zps1ad5ab1c.jpg

Thinking about the Terrorist attack yesterday in Bangalore India has made me very sick...and worried...

It was outside of the building of India's main opposition party...

My Husband is from there, and his family resides there...as well as a couple of really close friends of mine...

I am heartsick...

Will this crap ever end?

Well I often wonder how can I be as damn classy as the lady above. :)
:rose:

You ARE classy... you are so thoughtful, respectful and kind...I always say " beauty is as beauty does"...It is about heart and actions...

Now about those abs?...:D...I seriously hate crunches...Have another option other than a steam roller?...:heart:

Actually you can find a lovely video of a tipsy Minchin performing my favorite song in a bar on YouTube. (Hallelujah.) It's with a listen.

(I'm ashamed of this sentence construction, and yet too lazy to fix it. :rolleyes:)

Actually you can find a lovely video of a tipsy Minchin performing my favorite song in a bar on YouTube. (Hallelujah.) It's with a listen.

(I'm ashamed of this sentence construction, and yet too lazy to fix it. :rolleyes:)

That was awesome! never seen that clip before, thanks.

LOL...now about those abs... whats a gal gotta do to gets some ab tips around these shady parts...:D

You seem rather ab obsessed ;).

Last edited:
i was going to post in here, that having a shave was crossing my mind, but then i stumbled upon the audio lusty that is PlayfulLittle1, and i got sidetracked, and now, i think some play time is crossing my mind!!!

then a shave....

i was going to post in here, that having a shave was crossing my mind, but then i stumbled upon the audio lusty that is PlayfulLittle1, and i got sidetracked, and now, i think some play time is crossing my mind!!!

then a shave....

Flattered. :D

And your sig made me giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back