This is Cady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought new panties recently. Purple thong Friday T & A starts now. :D

gRb7ErCl.jpg

UgoddgLl.jpg

I mean......I can't even.....see, the thing sidflk llfjasldk...you know?

Have any of you read Ulysses by James Joyce? If you have, and you tell me you liked it, you can just show yourself the door right now. I've tried a few times and six pages in I just want to burn that fucking book. Which is a shame because I do like Molly's soliloquy at the end. But, I can do whatever I want, including enjoy a passage of a book I've never finished. :devil:

Here's me reading it aloud (I hope this link works):

https://soundcloud.com/cadya555/yes/s-TX2Rk

Here's what you came in here for, pictures. ;)

qG9JJid.jpg

7Ig6rnJ.jpg

PI3evQa.jpg

I was reading through these posts and it brought to mind how, when I divorced my first husband, I unleashed the hidden me. Nothing was sacred...doorknobs, any dick, men in uniform, men in anything, men with hats, smiles, eyes or ears. Damn, what good memories.......

Link worked as advertised and I could listen to your voice for hours on end, but given how much I adore that lovely body of yours the conversation might be limited to sporadic...<grin>

Have any of you read Ulysses by James Joyce? If you have, and you tell me you liked it, you can just show yourself the door right now. I've tried a few times and six pages in I just want to burn that fucking book. Which is a shame because I do like Molly's soliloquy at the end. But, I can do whatever I want, including enjoy a passage of a book I've never finished. :devil:

QUOTE]

I hope you're still making those memories! Everything should be playful, fun, and exciting. (Cady, pardon the sidebar here)

I was reading through these posts and it brought to mind how, when I divorced my first husband, I unleashed the hidden me. Nothing was sacred...doorknobs, any dick, men in uniform, men in anything, men with hats, smiles, eyes or ears. Damn, what good memories.......

mmm the playing with the lips....the cleavage.....the smooth sultry voice:kiss:
:)

You ... and your red lips ... OMG! :) I'm in heaven! :rose:
:heart:

Link worked as advertised and I could listen to your voice for hours on end, but given how much I adore that lovely body of yours the conversation might be limited to sporadic...<grin>
:D

Didn't Dangerfield read that in back to school?? LOL

Happy Saturday, beautiful!! :rose:

LOL, actually it was the professor played by Sally Kellerman who read it in the movie and DAMN YOU for making me admit publicly that I've seen that movie. So much for being high brow. ;)

Thanks for sharing that and I'm glad there's so many good memories for you!

I hope you're still making those memories! Everything should be playful, fun, and exciting. (Cady, pardon the sidebar here)
This guy is wise. :)

I'm waiting on the comic book version.
So Cady your not only eyecandy but have a voice that is pleasing to this pervy guy and a fiery passion......take me I'm yours :devil:

9df.gif

Well, it's only fitting to have such a captivating voice to go along with that body isn't it? ;)

I'm waiting on the comic book version.
So Cady your not only eyecandy but have a voice that is pleasing to this pervy guy and a fiery passion......take me I'm yours :devil:

omg, I am laughing so hard at the comic book version comment. Yes!
And, thank you. :kiss: I can't take you. You have to catch me. :devil:

LOL, actually it was the professor played by Sally Kellerman who read it in the movie and DAMN YOU for making me admit publicly that I've seen that movie. So much for being high brow. ;)

Bwahahaha I knew it!!!!

For what it is worth, that just makes you rawk even impossibly more in my book!! ;):kiss:

Maybe this is one case I'm glad to not be so well read.
I don't have to show myself the door. :D

You have a lovely voice, and, of course, lovely pictures. :kiss:

Here's me reading it aloud (I hope this link works):

https://soundcloud.com/cadya555/yes/s-TX2Rk

Here's what you came in here for, pictures. ;)

qG9JJid.jpg

7Ig6rnJ.jpg

PI3evQa.jpg

Wow!!!! Killer body and Holy Toledo, what a sexy voice!!!! I :heart::heart: you sexy Cady!!!!

Maybe this is one case I'm glad to not be so well read.
I don't have to show myself the door. :D

You have a lovely voice, and, of course, lovely pictures. :kiss:

lol, I just refuse to accept there's anyone who has enjoyed that book. Admitting you read it is fine, but there's no way anyone could like it. In related news, this book inspires a great deal of rage in me, apparently. :cool:

Also, thank you cutie :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back