So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

sjcalguy2001 said:
Thanks guys. My little guy loves to slide in and out of a warm mouth.

have you been with a man before and know what it's like to have a cock in your mouth?
 
Sure have. I've sucked a few cocks in my lifetime, but enjoy getting sucked more. I used to have a young guy that liked to suck me but always wanted to finish me cumming on his face. As I said, I'm a big cummer, so his face would be covered with my white stuff. Don't know why he liked it so much, but I was happy to oblige.

BTW, how do you include the text of a message that you reply to in the "reply"?
 
sjcalguy2001 said:
Sure have. I've sucked a few cocks in my lifetime, but enjoy getting sucked more. I used to have a young guy that liked to suck me but always wanted to finish me cumming on his face. As I said, I'm a big cummer, so his face would be covered with my white stuff. Don't know why he liked it so much, but I was happy to oblige.

BTW, how do you include the text of a message that you reply to in the "reply"?

instead of hitting the "reply" button on the left.. go to the "quote" button on the right and underneath the post/text you want to copy...

oh me and you would get along very well.. the times I've went out actually looking for men.. It's because I want to suck.. I want to make a man feel good from my mouth.. make him so excited that he cums in my mouth.....


;^)

haven't been with a guy in months.. there's a couple women I've been seeing on and off since my girlfriend and I broke up well over a year ago..

nothing serious though
 
married guy wanting to try oral

I also am married and for the longest time I have wanted to try oral with a guy. I have had oral done on me by my wife and guys in the past, and would like to try it. If it feels that good having it done to me, it must feel good doing it. My only problem is doing it with someone that is very clean, meaning no aids or things like that. And by reading all these letters, I am not alone in my feelings. By the way, my wife does not know about my fantasy.
 
truckie

is this what you want to do?

hfhc015_065.jpg
 
like to try that

Sure, I would like to try that, but a cock that size would probably choke the hell out of me. Remember, I am new at this.
 
GuitarRocker said:
This is a question for the guys in this forum who has lots of experience in same sex. I never had sex with another man before, but wondering what's its like to have a cock in your mouth? Just wondering.


one would assume it feels the same for a woman..

afterall, it's still a mouth. It's still a cock
 
Story - My 1st Cock

My first time sucking cock was a little over a year ago. I haven't had a cock in my mouth since then.

I was logged on AOL one night and a guy from a neighboring town IMed me. I was single at the time and I told him I was interested in local women. While we were chatting, I checked out his profile and saw he wrote that he had an 8" cock. My interest piqued since I've fantasized about sucking a big cock many times. He gave me a link to his profile on a M4M personals site. I checked out his pics and started to get turned on thinking about having his cock in my mouth. We chatted a bit more and set a plan to meet. I was still not committed to sucking cock for the first time, but as the days went on the urge to do so became stronger and stronger.

I came over to his place the following week and we sat and talked for a while in his bedroom while smoking pot. He put on some gay porn and we watched. I complained that my hands were cold. It was December in New Jersey and we were experiencing a near zero temps at night. The steering wheel froze up my hand on the short ride over to his place. He suggested I put my hands down his pants to warm them up. I did after warning him that my hands were pretty cold. I slid my hands below the waistband of his sweatpants and wrapped them around his large, soft cock. Soon, we were both naked. I lay back on his bed and he went to work on my cock, sucking it expertly as he switched back and forth from sucking the head and first few inches to deep-throating my cock all the way to the hilt. He also fingered my ass while sucking me off and licked my hole for a bit before he was done.

After about 10 or 15 minutes he stood up on his knees and came towards me as I laid there. He put his big, hard cock within inches of my face and I said to myself "what the hell", and took his cock into my mouth and began sucking it. It felt soft and hard at the same time. I took a liking to it right away. Just the thought of actually having another guys cock in my mouth made my own cock hard as rock. I've been sucked off by a half dozen guys throughout the years, but never returned the favor. I didn't think I had it in me to actually give it a try. It was a taboo for me until that night, and that’s what made it so thrilling.

He reached over and pulled out a slim, bumpy dildo from his night table drawer as I continued sucking his cock. He slid a condom over it and lubed it up. I got in the doggy position and he slid the dildo into my asshole and started thrusting. He maneuvered himself so I could suck him off while he fucked my ass with the dildo. I was jerking off while sucking him off and having his dildo going in and out of my ass. After a few minutes, I said "I want to come this way; you have something to put on the bed so I don't mess it up?” He grabbed a roll of paper towels and ripped off a few sheets, and I positioned them on the bed below my precum-dripping hard cock. He resumed sliding the dildo in and out of my ass and put his cock in front of my face again, this time even closer than the first time. I really liked that. I liked having a cock put in front of my face. I'm a very aggressive personality type and the submissive nature of having this guy put his cock in front of my face to be serviced turned me on to no end (probably why I love eating pussy so much). I started sucking him again and looked up at his face thinking "WOW, I'm actually sucking a cock. I have another guy's cock inside my mouth." He’s working the dildo in and out of my hole and I'm sucking his big dick...sucking harder and harder, while jerking off my own hard cock with my free hand. I was ready to explode, and EXPLODE I did. I came so hard my whole body was weak the rest of the night. I released his cock from my mouth and stroked him under his balls until he shot his own huge load.

I've gotten married since this last M4M encounter. My wife was strictly into women until age 25. So we both understand each other’s homoerotic desires. She doesn’t play with other guys – only women – so don’t ask. I'm in North NJ and looking to play alone - mutual cock sucking with the right guy has been on my mind lately. I would prefer a married or single 1st timer, or someone like myself with limited M4M experience. So let me hear from you bi-curious guys out in Northern New Jersey.

Jerry
Clifton, NJ
 
Hi there guys... thought I'd give this awesome thread a bump.... where did all those sexy men go who use to post on here?

haven't had a cock in my mouth in quite awhile... hope the rest of you have had better luck....



hfhc032_048.jpg
 
mansome said:
Very nice pics.. I love the one with your cock dripping with cum the best.... have you ever had a man suck your cock or have you had your mouth around a delicious shaft yourself?

it is a question or a proposal? :devil: :) :catroar:

let's just say that who has tasted it did find it very tasteful,and did like the fact that my cum tastes sweet-things i can confirm myself :devil: :p :cathappy:


how's that for an answer? ;)
 
yea blackieone, its so verynice of you to contribute with such hot pics
 
blackieone said:
it is a question or a proposal? :devil: :) :catroar:

let's just say that who has tasted it did find it very tasteful,and did like the fact that my cum tastes sweet-things i can confirm myself :devil: :p :cathappy:


how's that for an answer? ;)


*licks his lips*

Just responds with an open mouth =^O
 
unzipping pants as I step up to an open mouth, sorry blackieone, first come first serve
 
blackieone said:
thank you,glad to know that you did like them.

And help yourself with that mouth ;)i think he wil not disagree :devil:




Any request for the pics? :devil: :p


How about a pic of me swallowing your cock?
;^)

or maybe just a pic with you and someone else... you got anything like that at all?
 
Only done it about twice. Liked it a fair bit, despite not swallowing.

Much prefer pussy, but still... I'd give BJ again. Come on- who wants it? ;)
 
Back
Top