Lonely night

tycho71

Literotica Guru
Lonely and quiet note - picture time :)

Hi everyone. Well, I'm just having a lonely night soooooo I thought that I'd post a few pics.

Attachments

• one.JPG
    one.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 538
  • two.JPG
    two.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 149
  • three.JPG
    three.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 135
  • four.JPG
    four.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 101
  • five.JPG
    five.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Don't want to hear that you are lonely but I like the results.

Sexy pics!

Very sexy! Sorry you were lonely, though.
Is it bad to hope you will be lonely again soon?

Very sexy! Sorry you were lonely, though.
Is it bad to hope you will be lonely again soon?

Hi Kara. Thank you very much. Hummmm...I am feeling rather lonely again today...maybe I'll have to post a few more thanks to your lovely persuasion.

Another batch

Here are a few more to share. :)

Attachments

• six.JPG
    six.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 37
  • seven.JPG
    seven.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 35
  • eight.JPG
    eight.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 28
  • nine.JPG
    nine.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 54
  • ten.JPG
    ten.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 52
Well, thank you starr. I might ask if you can be careful about any biting, but otherwise feel free to dine away :D

Will try not to bite but may nibble a bit here and there. Is licking permitted? ;)

Licking....sucking..fondling....just a few ideas I have in my mind.

<pant><drool><MOAN> .... just a few thoughts that come to my mind as your thoughts ;) (I LIKE the ideas that you have in mind)

<pant><drool><MOAN> .... just a few thoughts that come to my mind as your thoughts ;) (I LIKE the ideas that you have in mind)

There are a plethora of ideas in my mind right now....most of them are naughty.

There are a plethora of ideas in my mind right now....most of them are naughty.

Thinking that I might be a fan of some of those naughty ideas...but just to be sure, you should describe them....with details ;) hehe

Thinking that I might be a fan of some of those naughty ideas...but just to be sure, you should describe them....with details ;) hehe

Massaging....groping....swallowing.....teasing...thrusting...arching...riding...shall I go back on?:kiss:

Massaging....groping....swallowing.....teasing...thrusting...arching...riding...shall I go back on?:kiss:

YesssssYESSSS YESSSSSSSSS....do go on ;) :devil:

(and in case you are curious, my responses to each of those ...lovely thoughts would be:

moaning
groaning
panting
crying out in pleasure
wanting
needing
aching)

YesssssYESSSS YESSSSSSSSS....do go on ;) :devil:

(and in case you are curious, my responses to each of those ...lovely thoughts would be:

moaning
groaning
panting
crying out in pleasure
wanting
needing
aching)

Should I start with your lips and a soft sensual kiss working my way down. Or, should I start with caressing and kissing your inner thighs and work my way up?

Should I start with your lips and a soft sensual kiss working my way down. Or, should I start with caressing and kissing your inner thighs and work my way up?

Both delicious options....but I want your lips on mine...and then to watch you sliding downward slowly, just building the anticipation to drive me into a frenzy

Both delicious options....but I want your lips on mine...and then to watch you sliding downward slowly, just building the anticipation to drive me into a frenzy

Mmmmm...my specialty.....great minds think alike

Mmmmm...my specialty.....great minds think alike

Yes indeed. And, might I add, that just thinking of your specialty just about makes me lose all coherent though....just think what your specialty would DO to me in person (believe me, I'm thinking of it)

Yes indeed. And, might I add, that just thinking of your specialty just about makes me lose all coherent though....just think what your specialty would DO to me in person (believe me, I'm thinking of it)

Mmmmm.....I like. Hope you are into bigger, thick, curvy women with large breasts. If not, you may be disappointed. ;)

Mmmmm.....I like. Hope you are into bigger, thick, curvy women with large breasts. If not, you may be disappointed. ;)

Oh, there is no way that I would be disappointed ;) I absolutely love bigger ladies. Actually the mental image that you just gave me has cause a reaction that would make it obvious to you that I do like <blush> hehe ;)

Oh, there is no way that I would be disappointed ;) I absolutely love bigger ladies. Actually the mental image that you just gave me has cause a reaction that would make it obvious to you that I do like <blush> hehe ;)

Now you are making me blush.....and my mind reeling with images as well as my own physical responses going off the charts.

Back