Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

"Those are very nice berries," Samantha sighs as Ian sucks on her right nipple while playing with the left one with his hand.

"I could not agree more," he says, then starts kissing his way down her stomach. "Though I suspect there is a sweeter one down here somewhere."
 
Sam's belly shivered as he traveled downwards.

"Mmmm...were is that little berry it is hiding.."

She says teasingly and with a giggle as her legs spread slightly more bitting her lip as her eyes watched him travel down.
 
One Better

With Karen's hand between her thighs, Michele began to purr with delight as she used her middle finger to part Karen's already soaking labia and slip inside her vagina. Karen moaned into Michele's mouth and returned the favor. Finding Michele already very wet, she slid two fingers into her.


 
"Where is that little berry?" Samantha giggles as Ian kisses his way down her stomach. "It is hiding."

With his lips maintaining contact with her hip the whole time, he moves his body around to lay on his stomach between her legs. He whispers against her soft skin. "It's down here somewhere I'm sure."

He kisses her pubic mons. "Let me know when I find it.

He presses his tongue to her clitoris.
 
Michele groaned against Karen's lips as she slid two fingers into her. Their kiss grew more desperate. Wanting to stay a step ahead, Michele drew her sodden finger from Karen's vagina and used it to rub Karen's clitoris.
 

Michele drew her sodden finger from Karen's vagina and used it to rub Karen's clitoris. Karen gasped and grasped the back of Michele's head to hold their kiss together. Karen then withdrew her fingers from Michele and used them to stroke her clit.

 
Samantha nibbled on her lip as she listened to him while he traveled down her body nad laid now between her legs.

Then her hole body jumped and she gasped a slight moan out as his tongue found her clit.

"IAN!.."

She wanted to say you found it but only his name came over her lips.
 
Only Karen's grasp on the back of Michele's head held their kiss together as Karen withdrew her fingers from Michele and used them to stroke her clitoris. Michele trembled and groaned and increased the speed with which she rubbed Karen's clit.


 
Samantha's whole body shook as Ian's tongue found her clitoris.

"IAN!" she gasped, then moaned. His tongue slid down the length of her slit, gathering the moisture already there, and spreading it back up to her clit. He repeated this several times before he began licking the hardened nub in earnest.

 
Distractions



Karen and Michele had grabbed the attention of everyone in the room by fingering each other's clitorises, driving toward orgasm, while locked in their passionate kiss.

"Alright, you two," Josephine chuckled. "Save it for later."

Finding Professor Edgeways totally enthralled by the erotic vision before him, Josephine tapped on Tom's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Avery. I was distracted by my heir's birthday antics. You were saying?"




 
Last edited:
Being Naughty


"Alright, you two," Josephine chuckled. "Save it for later."

Karen's fingers had Michele so close to orgasm, she simply ignored her Mistress's command.
 

[...]
"Alright, you two," Josephine chuckled. "Save it for later."

[...]
"I'm sorry, Mr. Avery. I was distracted by my heir's birthday antics. You were saying?"


Tom looked blankly at Josephine for a second, then gathered his wits. "Ohh . . . that's quite allright, Ma'am. I was just explaining why an oil portrait of the size you want would likely take at least between two and three weeks to complete. And possibly double that time."
 
Samantha took a deep breath closing her eyes to enjoy his touch. She even arched her back some so she could press her hips slightly up against his tongue a bit more.

"mmmm.."

She moans softly as she nibbles her lip.
 
Samantha moaned as Ian's tongue slid down the length of her slit, gathering the moisture already there, and spread it back up to her clitoris. He repeated this several times before he began lapping at the hardened nub in earnest. She arched her back to improve the angle at which he licked it. Still dressed, Ian settled onto his stomach between her spread legs and slid his hands under her buttocks. He began flicking his tongue on her clitoris with increasing speed.

 

"Alright, you two," Josephine chuckled. "Save it for later."

Karen broke their kiss, but leaving her hand between Michele's thighs, she increased the tempo of her fingers rubbing her clitoris. She looked deeply into Michele's eyes and whispered.

"Come for me."
 
Personal Question



“An oil portrait of the size you want would likely take at least between two and three weeks to complete,” Tom explained. “And possibly double that time.”

“Right,” Josephine nodded. “And you said something about needing to skip town by the end of next week. Why is that?”



 


“An oil portrait of the size you want would likely take at least between two and three weeks to complete,” Tom explained. “And possibly double that time.”

“Right,” Josephine nodded. “And you said something about needing to skip town by the end of next week. Why is that?”

"It's a matter of financial necessity, Ms. Czartoryski, "said Tom. "Sales at the art fair in town have started slowing down. I need to keep moving around to find new markets for my style of work. Otherwise, I can't make a living at this. So . . . I plan to set up in Cedar Rapids next."
 
Last edited:

"Come for me," Karen whispered as she looked deeply into Michele's eyes as she increased the tempo of her fingers rubbing Michele's clitoris.

And Michele did, loudly.

 
"uhhh Iannn mm"

Sam couldnt believe how good this was feeling as her hand goes down to his head as her fingers try topush him more on her pussy. Her thighs shivered as her breathing picked up as her body hungered now more.

"I...i...Believe you found the berry...!"
 
Ian smiled at Samantha's reference to their running joke. His hands fondled, caressed, and squeezed her buttocks as he swirled his tongue on her clitoris, alternating between circles, flicking it back and forth, and licking it up and down.


 
8


"Come for me," Karen whispered as she looked deeply into Michele's eyes as she increased the tempo of her fingers rubbing Michele's clitoris.

And Michele did, loudly.

Smiling devilishly, Karen pulled her right hand from between Michele's thighs as she used her other hand to help her get steady on her feet. When Michele's breathing slowed and her eyes fluttered open, Karen let go, turned back to face the rest of the room and announced, "That's eight!"

 
Carl smiled. He didn't know if Karen was having more fun gathering her kisses or trying to shock everyone in the room. However he thought she might be a little disappointed now that she had turned around. Her uncle had left the room while she was 'Entertaining' herself with Michele and it looked like Samantha had gone out to entertain him.

Carl wondered if Karen would put the missing servant and her uncles disappearance together and how she would react. He would definitely not want to be Sam's ass if and when she did however. He had seen the glint in Karen's eye and knew the look of a woman on the hunt when she looked at her uncle. A pity as he would have liked to help her celebrate her birthday properly but he knew when to concede gracefully.

However that did not mean he could not have a little bit of fun when his turn came to give her his own birthday kiss he grinned.
 
Private Business



“Sales at the art fair in town have started slowing down,” Tom explained. “I need to keep moving around to find new markets for my style of work. Otherwise, I can’t make a living at this. So, I plan to set up in Cedar Rapids next.”

Iowa?!” Josephine raised an eyebrow. Before she could comment further, a sound with which she had great familiarity — Michele moaning in orgasm — interrupted her. She turned to see Karen pulling her right hand from between Michele’s thighs as she used her other hand to help Michele remain steady on her feet until her breathing slowed and her eyes fluttered open.

“That’s eight!” Karen turned toward the room and announced.

“Eight birthday kisses, I presume,” Josephine chuckled. “As for the rest, it’s good to see you leaned at least one practical skill at the blue-blood boarding school we sent you to.”

Turning back to Tom, Josephine still showed a wicked smile. “We simply couldn’t allow you to go to Iowa. Galena would be bad enough — though probably offer better opportunities to a starving artist — but not Iowa, surely! We won’t stand for that.”

She paused a moment, then asked, “Tell me, Tom, how much profit do you honestly hope to realize in this caper in the cradle of corn country?”





 

Leaving Michele to finish recovering from her orgasm, Karen turned toward the room and announced, “That’s eight!”

“Eight birthday kisses, I presume,” Josephine chuckled. “As for the rest, it’s good to see you leaned at least one practical skill at the blue-blood boarding school we sent you to.”

Karen simple smiled sweetly and curtsied in appreciation. She then stepped up to the man seated at Josephine's right, Prince Carl Gustav Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.

“Do you remember, You Highness?” Karen asked. “When I was little and you, like Josephine, would let me cuddle up in your lap while you read to me?”




 
Back
Top