Shower with my Sister

"Wow! That was incredible." I lay there a moment collecting myself after that tremendous orgasm. Michael has sprayed his hot cum over my body and it is now cooling and getting rather sticky.

"Thanks for the oral. You really are very good at that. I may ask you to do that more often, like every night." I chuckle in jest but actually wish I could feel his talented tongue on my pussy often.

Getting up I walk toward the bathroom. Over my shoulder I say "I need a shower to clean up. Care to join me?"
 
He thought to himself "Holy shit I can not believe that happened and now she wants to take a shower together? FUCK! That is how this started"

He got up and grabbed her hand and gave her a warm hug letting her know he was okay with what just happened

"Sure a shower would be great"

He followed her into the shower and turned on the water to a hot and steamy temperature but not scalding hot and stepped in before her helping her get in

"I do not know about every night I mean someone might find out about it you know"

He began rinsing off his muscular body as he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer with her butt facing him
 
The hot water feels wonderful. While I love the sensual feelings I have after my orgasm and the sexiness of having his cum spewed over me, it also feels good to wash clean.

I also love the way he holds me in the shower and moves me, pulling me back against his body. I wiggle my ass as it brushes up against that monster cock of his. Teasing him. I know that if he wasn't my brother, actually my half-brother, I would already have that hard piece of man-meat buried deep within me. I could try to fuck that all day.

But I know that I shouldn't be having these thoughts.

But I do love to tease. I wiggle my ass against his cock again.
 
Feeling her tease his cock in such a way he rocked his hips softly against her with his hands on her hips she could feel his bulge pressed against her the length of his cock now rested between her thighs pressed against her slit

"You shouldn't tease me like that you know"

He could not stop himself he leaned down and tenderly kissed her on her neck as her pussy lips stroked his cock with each rocking motion
 
I love the tease, but this is getting way too close to that boundary which we are not supposed to cross. And besides, if I was to cross that line, I don't think I want to do it here in the shower.

"That's enough big boy. No more play for today." I announce as I pull away from him, step out of the shower and begin to dry off.

"I need my beauty sleep." I say as I wrap the towel around me. "Sweet dreams." and I turn and walk out of the bathroom heading for my bedroom.

Once inside my bedroom, I reach into the dresser for my nightshirt and panties. Maybe I will skip the panties. They would just get messed up if I had a sexy wet dream, which I am likely to have after the activities of the day.

I slip under the covers of my bed and turn off the light.
 
He accepted and understood her words and after finishing his shower he walked past her door and said softly

"I am sorry sis sweet dreams and I love you"

He walked into his room unwrapping his towel and slipping into his boxers and laying down to get some sleep himself
 
The events of day keep me awake as I lay in bed. "Did I really touch Michael's cock and make him cum? Did I really allow him to eat my pussy? It did feel so wonderful. It must have been real. Was this having sex with my brother? Or it only taboo to actually have intercourse? And why is that considered so wrong? It is not like I am going to get pregnant. I am on the pill."

The thoughts race through my mind. I cannot get the image of his large cock out of my head. And I cannot stop wondering how good it would feel to have his cock inside me, him shoving it in and out, hard and deep.

All these thoughts are making me horny. I am getting very wet and I need more attention. I let my hand wonder down between my legs and I begin touching myself, fingering myself. Soon a finger slips inside and then another. Slowing I slide them in and out of my pussy which is getting wetter and wetter with each thought and each motion of my fingers. "Yes, sex feels so good. It cannot be wrong."

But my body is tired from the events of the day. I pull my fingers out and lick them clean. Then I drift off to sleep.
 
He lay in bed in shock of the events also trying to piece together what really happened and even more in shock they pleasured each other his hand caressed his cock softly as he thought to himself "I can not believe I came so hard and for my sister of all people I mean it was not sex though I wanted it to be but still I can not believe that happened and God did she look good with my cum on her skin"

He stroked his cock slightly working his hand up and down thinking of how hot his sister was until he felt something familiar building up inside him as his hot cum gushed out shot after shot hitting himself on the chest and face and he waited for it to cease then wiped himself clean with his hand and tasted his own cum before cleaning up with a towel

He sat up and was worn out from all of the actions he and his sister had done that day and pulled up his boxers and closed his eyes whispering softly to himself

"Damn she was hot I wish she wasn't my sister I want some of that"

He said as he fell asleep laying on his back
 
The next morning I get up feeling remarkably refreshed. What fun last night was. How much more can I tease my brother, and see that wonderful cock of his?

Instead of dressing, I decide to just wear the nightshirt which barely covers the bottom curve of my shapely ass. I know that if I bend over, I will give him quite a view. I head down to the kitchen and start a pot of coffee. I suspect the aroma will draw him to me.

I begin to rummage around the kitchen, getting out things to prepare a hearty breakfast; eggs, bacon, french toast, juice, milk, and coffee. I am sure that Michael needs lots of carbs and protein to replenish his energy.
 
He woke up in a wonderful mood and more relaxed than normal as he sat there thinking maybe what happened last night only happened in his mind as he caught the scent of breakfast being made

He got out of bed and was still wearing his boxers as he made his way to the kitchen and caught the view of his sister looking sexier than ever in that nightshirt but wanted to make sure it was only in his mind so he walked in and sat at the table and tried to play it cool

"Hey sis breakfast smells good what is the occasion you normally go out for breakfast"

He said as he kept his eyes focused on her sexy hips and gradually moved his eyes down her legs and back up again his bulge already started forming under the fabric of his boxers

"Did you sleep okay?"
 
"Good morning Michael. Yes I slept very well."

Deciding to start the tease right away, I turned my back to Michael and bent over to get a bowl from the lower cabinet. I could feel the hem of my nightshirt rise up my backside, fully exposing my curvy ass to him. I hold the position while I rummage around in the cabinet, as if searching from a particular item.

"And you? Sleep well? Hungry this morning? What would you like to eat?

I then pull out the mixing bowl, stand upright and turn to face him.
 
He smiled at the view she seemingly intentionally gave him as his cock stiffened more under the thin fabric of his boxers the head now protruded from the bottom by his thigh as he mustered the ability to speak after making a discernibly audible gulping noise his yes fixated on her round and curvy ass as she grabbed the bowl

"I slept wonderful thanks better than I have slept in a while"

He was very hungry and longed to eat but nothing that could be made on a stove top as he eyed her up and down and wished her nightshirt would move up a little more

"Well what are you making?"

He attempted to make it sound as nonchalant as possible as he knew what he wanted but did not want to push things past what happened last night.

Who was he kidding he wanted to get up and fuck her hard right now but wanted to wait as once that boundary is crossed he knew he couldn't undo it and he repositioned his hard cock so it would not be so visible
 
"It appears that I am making you a bit uncomfortable." I say with a playful laugh.

"You know, I was thinking about making something hot and tasty."

I let him think about that a moment and then I continue, "Maybe some french toast with strawberries and whipped cream? Or would you prefer eggs and bacon?"

I pour him a cup of hot coffee. As I turn to return the coffee pot to the counter, I wiggle my ass a bit for him.
 
He watched her playful demeanor as she wiggled her ass obviously to tease him and he couldn't resist the temptation any longer and as she wiggled her ass he reached out and rubbed it softly

"I am not uncomfortable and the french toast sounds delightful"

He tried to play off as though he was not interested after removing his hand from her ass lightly rubbing her hip as he did and then took a drink of his coffee
 
I turn my focus to cooking our breakfast. Bacon in the skillet and french toast on the griddle. I break four eggs into the bowl which I scramble with a fork. After the bacon is finished I cook the eggs in the skillet. As it comes time to serve, I reach high up in the upper cabinet to get the serving tray. I know that my nightshirt is again riding up my backside, giving my brother another view of my ass.

Finally everything is prepared. I put plates and forks on the table and then the platter with the eggs, bacon, and french toast. From the refrigerator I get a bowl of sliced strawberries and some whipped cream. I pour each of us a glass of juice, set out the syrup and then top off his coffee.

Having poured my own cup of coffee, I sit at the table across from him.

"I hope you like this. Eat whatever you like." I say to him.
 
He enjoyed the view very much as he watched her intimately and wanted very much to go over there and have some fun but sat in his chair licking his lips softly as she brought the food to him and he took his first bite

"Mmmmm this is delicious"

He ate more looking at her as her words echoed through his head "Eat whatever you like"

He whispered under his breath not realizing he said it where she could hear it as he ate
"mmmm you would be an awesome breakfast"

He took a drink of his coffee and continued to eat

"So any plans for today sis?"
 
"Did I hear you say 'Awesome breakfast'?" intentionally misconstruing his words. "Well, thank you."

I rise from the table and take my plate to the sink. Turning to face Michael, I lean back against the counter knowing that my short nightshirt barely covers the juncture between my legs.

"No plans yet for today. Anything else you want to eat?"
 
His eyes glanced and followed up her thighs to that juncture between her legs and gulps softly as he stood up with lust in his eyes and confidence in his walk and walked over to her and grabbed her by her hips lifting her and setting her on the counter his body now pressed between her thighs spreading them slightly

"You know what I am hungry for"

He moved down and lightly kissed her inner thigh working his way towards her exposed labia extending his tongue and slowly sliding it up and down between her pussy lips pressing firmly against her clitoris
 
"You know what I am hungry for" The words echo in my head as his tongue works magic on my sensitive lower lips. It appears that after our naughty play yesterday, Michael is very interested in more sexual play. Maybe I have teased him too much. However, for now, I will enjoy his attentions.

He presses his tongue against my clit, then runs his tongue up and down my lips, pressing it into my pussy. The sensations are fabulous. I feel my pussy getting wet and I know my lips are swelling in arousal.

"Oh Michael, that feels wonderful." I say as I grip his head and press him firmly against my hot, wet center. He slides a finger, or is it two, inside me which increases the pleasurable sensations. His tongue still stimulating my clit.

"You know people would say this is wrong. But it feels sooooooooooo good."
 
Slowly sliding two fingers deep inside as he sucked softly on her swollen clitoris his fingers work in and out deep and slow spreading widely each time they slide out of her his cock instantly became fully erect from the sensation of eating his sister's hot pussy

"Mmmmm God Hayley you taste so good"

His fingers slid in and out a little faster now as he began to suck on her clitoris
 
So much pleasure running though my body. So many thoughts racing through my head. He is so good at eating pussy. And he loves to eat my pussy. I am getting so incredibly turned-on. I am thinking about that huge cock of his and how wonderful it would feel to have that inside me. But I must not be thinking those things. Right? He is my brother, or my half-brother at least.

But that doesn't mean I couldn't have fun with his cock in other ways, does it?

"Michael, that feels so wonderful, and I hate to interrupt, but I was wondering if your cock needs some attention right now also?"

I cannot believe I am being so forward with him. But I have a strong desire to see his hard cock, to touch it, even to suck it for him.
 
He lashed his tongue wildly up and down between her pussy lips as he heard her words

"Michael, that feels so wonderful, and I hate to interrupt, but I was wondering if your cock needs some attention right now also?"

His thoughts raced unsure of what to do but his only action was a normal one as he picked up his sister not moving his face from her pussy and carried her to the bedroom laying back on the bed and guiding her face between his legs and a muffled command came from her pussy

"Suck on it for me I thought you would never ask"
 
I am amazed by Michael's ability to carry me from the kitchen to his bedroom while never removing his tongue from my pussy. The man has talent. He lays on his back on the bed. I am riding his face. A great place to be. He guides me to turn around so that I am facing his monster cock. I grab the base with one hand and begin stroking as I lower my mouth toward the head. I lick it like a lollipop, up the shaft and around the head. I hear Michael groan in pleasure as he continues his attentions to my pussy.

I wrap my lips around the head and slowly let his cock slide into my mouth. Of course there is no way to swallow all of it, but I can take several inches and then bob up and down on his cock, my other hand stroking the lower part of his cock.

He moans again.
 
He moaned into her tight wet pussy as his fingers pushed in and out slow and deep his tongue wildly lashed at her clitoris as his hips pushed softly up into her mouth each time she went down with her hand and mouth

"Ohhh mmmm yes"

His other hand reached up and squeezed round ass firmly as he fingers explored her pussy deeper than before and slowly slid in a third finger to see if there was room for his cock in there and after attempting he found that it might be possible but a very tight fit and he suddenly snapped out of it sucking on her clitoris giving soft nibbles on it thinking to himself "Come on don't blow this it is one thing to orally pleasure your sister but you are thinking of fucking her? what is wrong with you"

"Ohhhh God Haley that feels so good mmmm unnhhh"

His cock already flexing and pulsing from her extremely delightful blowjob
 
I am lost in the pleasure that is engulfing my body. Michael's tongue on my clit and his fingers inside my pussy are working magic. My cunt is burning with desire for more and more. As my mouth bobs up and down on his huge cock, I imagine it being inside my pussy, filling me, pleasuring me.

The little voice inside my head, which has been telling me that having sex with my half-brother is wrong, has become fainter and fainter. I barely hear it anymore as my desires to be satisfied by his wonderful cock become more consuming. All this time I thought that I was teasing Michael, but I have also been teasing my own pussy. And now it wants cock. It demands cock. And I have a great cock in my hand and mouth.

"I must have you!" I announce as I pull my sodden pussy off his mouth and I release his cock. I rise up and turn around, facing Michael, straddle over him, point the head of his monster at my opening and slow begin to lower myself on him. He is so big, and so long. I think it impossible to fully take him inside me, but I intend to take as much of him as I can.
 
Back
Top