The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, putting me to bed with comedy... that's funny

LT: I should make some tea.

LLT: I have a lot of "I shoulds"

*chuckles soflty and winks*

what can i say, laughter kills...........never heard the phrase laugh yourself to death?

*tickles her grinning*

*chuckles soflty and winks*

what can i say, laughter kills...........never heard the phrase laugh yourself to death?

*tickles her grinning*
I'm pretty sure of laughing oneself to death, at least as an expression, not sure if its ever really happened in real life...

I'm pretty sure of laughing oneself to death, at least as an expression, not sure if its ever really happened in real life...

oh it has, Ancient torture,

Chinease tickle torture, hell it was even used in the Middle ages as a form of interrogation,

Prisoners could actually laugh so hard it became hard for them to breath, almost an asmatic((SP?)) reaction to where their throats seized up from prolonged laughter and they suffocated to death

Chinease tickle torture, hell it was even used in the Middle ages as a form of interrogation,

Prisoners could actually laugh so hard it became hard for them to breath, almost an asmatic((SP?)) reaction to where their throats seized up from prolonged laughter and they suffocated to death

Plus it was on 1000 ways to die *nods*

you're just a bright ray of sunshine aren't you, sir?

now my luck I'll dream about that shit tonight haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back