A Summers Day (Open to one female)

My fingertips brush lightly over your arms as we sit there in silence, savoring the moment between the two of us. The sounds of the river singing a softly lulliby while the trees and birds slowly join in from time to time.

The feel of your lips on my neck sends shivers over me, through me, slicing deep into me where you can bury yourself. My head tilting to give you more room I give off just a whisper of a moan before nature's sounds take over.

I slowly open my eyes, the sparkle of the afternoon sub glinting off the water. My mind moving quickly trying to think of excuses as why I would need to leave the house. I come to the decision that I will find a way out, if only you would meet with me again.

I glance over my shoulder to look at you. The sight of you brings a soft smile to my lips, my mind rather tempted to go blank and let my urge to kiss you take over. I take a deep breath, centering myself so I can think a bit.

"They will be expecting me soon, sadly. But I think I can figure out a way to meet you back here around 8 tonight....that is if you want to meet then."

My eyes roaming over your face as I watch what I said sink in slowly. I smile again to you as the flutters in my belly threaten to take over.
 
"I'd love to." I say smiling broadly. I kiss you again, so happy that I can be with you this evening too. Eyes closed, lips caressing as I run my fingers through your hair. Kissing each of your lips to the spontanious rhythm of my feelings. Holding you close to me, never wanting to let you go. It only lasts for a moment, but that moment stretches on within me for what seems like an age. Like each time I break a kiss with you, I'm a new person.

I pull away slightly, our heads together as I rub my nose sofly over yours, looking deep into your eyes. "When's soon?" I ask quitely, not wanting my eyes to ever leave yours again.

The restraint it takes to keep my lips from yours is incredible. I try to focus on the task at hand. I want to get all negotiations out of the way so I can spend the remaining time with you with only my feelings to contend with. You take some time to answer, obviously struggling as much as me to hang on to this meaningless mundanity. I bring my lips up and kiss you slowly on the forehead, my lips pausing on your soft, warm skin, before looking once again into your mesmersing eyes.
 
Every time your lips press to mine, I lose all thoughts of what I am supposed to be doing. Wasn't I supposed to be saying good bye until that evening? Wasn't I supposed to be heading home so no one worried?

Your lips soft and gentle along mine. I could get used to this very quickly. Just sitting here and kissing you until time ended. Your words even barely make it through the haze in my mind that your lips seem to do to me.

My eyes close, savoring the brush of your lips along my forehead, pulling a soft content sigh from me. My eyes flutter open, looking to you while I try my best to get my thoughts in order.

My fingers reach up and brush along your cheek, burning your face into my memory so that I can hold you close until I see you again. Not being able to even say the words I sigh again and pull you to me. Kissing you softly, letting my lips linger a moment on yours before they slowly part, kissing along your bottom lip.

I slowly pull from you, though I don't want to and my voice whispers out, "I should go, though I don't want to." Leaning against your warmth I want nothing more than to stay right where I am.
 
My heart quickens as you look into my eyes with dazed intensity. The tingling feel of your finger tips on my cheek seem to spread throughout my entire body as I stare at you, lost in your endless blue eyes. I can't believe how incredible each moment with you is, the smallest things ignite such powerful reactions within me. I begin to wonder what your touch would feel like if there were no clothes to keep us apart.

When your lips touch mine I squeeze you tightly, sensing your gloom. I kiss your upper lip slightly harder, wanting to keep you close to me, in our impenetrable embrace. When you pull away I look at you once again as you confirm the inevitable.

I take both your hands and squeeze your body to mine before standing and letting you slide gracefully onto the pebbly ground. The crunch of the pebbles rouses me from our embrace, hearing the forest sounds once again. The loud trickle of the stream and the harmonious bird song. I stand behind you and kiss your cheek. "Can I walk you home?" I say, my head over your shoulder, rubbing my cheek against yours. I ease you round to face me, "I can leave before we get in sight of your house if you want."

I want to kiss you again. Just a little kiss. But I know just one touch of those lips will send me back into that trance where you are the only thing in the world. I smile at you, already looking forward to seeing you again.
 
Last edited:
Your strong arms around me lifting me into the air, I smile brightly as the flutters tickle all over my body, raising goose bumps along my flesh. Feeling you near me is all that matters to me at the moment and I nod at your question. My eyes flutter close as I lean in to you at the feel of your cheek brushing over mine.

This is the best moment of my life and I don't wish to shatter it by leaving.

My eyes slowly open as you turn me toward you, the sight of you makes me a bit speechless. How no other hadn't snatched you up by now was amazing.

My fingers move to up to brush over your jaw, like I was tracing the lines only to draw it in my head. The more I stand there and look at you the more I don't wish to leave. I find myself leaning toward you, toward the heat of your body, just wishing to run my hands over you, all of you.

I shake myself from the moment, trying to gather my strength to head home, even though you are willing to go with me, I just can't seem to push myself in that direction.

My fingers slide from your jaw, lacing my fingers with yours as your touch alone gives me strength to do anything. Slowly I take each step like it was my final walk to my death. The closer we got the slower I walked.
 
I smile at you as your fingers caress my features. The urge to kiss you is unbelievable and I have to take a deep breath just to steady myself. Then you take my hand and we walk out of the woods and through some fields, the light summer breeze blowing softly through our hair. I squeeze your hand in mine from time to time, savouring your touch.

After a while we come to a gate leading out onto a country lane with a house at the bottom. I climb over it and take you by the waist as you jump down into my arms. I look at you, smiling, before embracing you, holding you tightly in my arms. I close my eyes and press my face into your shoulder, rubbing gently against your neck. Savouring your warmth, your softness, your smell. Trying to satisfy my hunger until this evening, though I know I will be longing for you the moment we part.

We stand there for a long while, locked in each others arms. Neither of us daring to relax our grip. While our bodies are together nothing else matters.

But again, the fear of ruining my chances of seeing you tonight forces me to let you go. Slowly my arms relax their grip, sliding gently down your sides as I look into your eyes. "Shall I meet you here at eight?" I say quitely, not wanting to form the words. My eyes dart between yours as I hold your waist, I can't believe how sad I am to say goodbye, even only for a few hours.
 
Your arms wrapping around me sends shivers through my body. The heat of your body pressing to mine is the only thing keeping me from actually shivering in the warm summer sun. The effect you have on me is mind blowing and hard to accept at times.

I wrap my arms around you, holding you close though I know I should just walk away until this evening. Your strong body pressing to mine makes me feel so delicate inside. Your lips brushing over my neck pop up goose bumps all over my body, making my nipples harden against your chest. Shocked at the reaction my body has to the littlest thing you do.

I feel the void your body leaves as you pull back from me. I nod to you, unsure of my own voice and the emotions that are floating in me. Seeing the hesitation to let me go, I move to you and kiss your lips quickly before turning and walking down the road.

I know if I look back I will want to stay, but I can't help myself and find myself turning around to look at you. I smile brightly knowing you will be waiting on me later and I just have to make it through a few hours.

I turn back around and head to my house. The walk isn't long, but long enough to get my body under control and my mind wrapped around some story to get out of the house.

I glance back one more time, seeing you standing there still, I give you a small wave before heading into the house.

Running up to my room I sail to my bed with a big grin on my face. Burying my head in my pillow so I don't squeal with the joy I am feeling. A knock on my door rouses me up and I turn to sit on the bed before telling the person to come in.
 
I watch as you walk off down the road, glancing back from time to time to smile at me. It took all my energy to let you go. But still I feel amazing to have found someone so special, someone who fills me with the craziest feelings, and my chest feels lighter than ever as I turn and begin the walk home. Numb to any pain, just living on the memories of you.

I'm barely aware of where I'm putting my feet as I wander home, trying to stop myself ginning like an idiot. Everything's so vibrant, like I've been wearing sunglasses my whole life and have only now taken them off.

When I get home take off my shoes, run to my room and I lie on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Unable to wipe the smile of my face, and rid myself of the butterflies still fluttering gently inside me.

I can't help but wonder if maybe I'd imagined you. I know I hadn't really, but I just can't believe what has just happened. Could I have just gone mad and started hallucinating all of a sudden? I can't quite comprehend the fact that I will be able to see you again. I fall into a daze thinking of holding you gently in my in my arms. Counting down the seconds until I can do it again.
 
My mother walked into my room, tilting her head slightly as her eyes moved over me. "You look chipper today."

I brushed my fingers down my dress, "Oh really? Not sure why." I replied. She moved over toward me almost as if she was going to inspect me. She reached up and brought down the blue flower from my hair. I totally forgot it was there! My eyes widened, her eyes glaring slightly, "Been out in that field again haven't you?"

I tried to come up with some excuse as to why I had the flower but I was coming up blank. She shook her head and headed for the door, "I came to tell you we are moving at the end of the week. Your father's job has transferred so where he goes we go." Turning back to me with her hand on the doorknob and the flower now crushed in her other hand, "Guess it is all for the good, since you can't seem to stay away from that field."

She turns and leaves the room while I try to process what she just told me. Moving? We can't move, I just met Jake. I haven't had enough time with him. I fell back on the bed, laying my hands on my face as I tried to think of ways to stall the move or something.

Before I knew it I was falling asleep, dreaming of him and the time we spent together.

I woke some hours later, glancing out the window seeing it was already dark. I jumped up from my bed and looked at the clock, 7:58 it showed. I gasped, grabbing my sweater and slipping on my slip on tennis shoes and headed for my door. When I opened it I heard mom and dad discussing the details of what was needed to be done, not to mention how to keep me from the field until the move. I caught lock and room in the same sentence.

Putting a hand to my mouth I turned back into the room, shutting my door as my eyes glanced at the clock again, 7:59. How was I going to get past them and out to see Jake again?

I began to pace my floor before finally deciding to go out the window. I couldn't believe my parents were actually considering holding me hostage in the house, I was 18 after all. Silently I pushed open the window, sticking my head out and looking around for a place where I could safely make it to the ground.

My eyes sliding over the drain pipe on the side of the house, figuring that was my best course of action. I slid out of the window and grasped the pipe, holding on for dear life as I began to slowly make my way to the ground. I know it took me a few minutes to get there, but I was there, my feet firmly on the ground now.

Turning toward the darkness that lay beyond the house I sent up a small prayer hoping Jake would wait for me. I moved silently away from the house before I started jogging, I didn't want him leaving thinking I just didn't care enough to show up.
 
Last edited:
I am woken by my mum's call for dinner. I stand up sluggishly and make my way to the kitchen. It's already dark outside and looking at the clock I see it's 7:06, just an hour before I can be with you again. My heart leaps in my chest. I'm barely there at the meal, my mum's inane chatter sailing through my head like a warm breeze, thinking only of you. When I finish the meal I grab a sweater and a pocket watch from my room and head for the door, "I'm off for a walk. Bye." I have never told my mum anything about my (albeit non-existent) love-life, and I don't intend to start now. I often go for long walks at night and don't come back until she's in bed, so I'm confident I wont arouse suspicion.

I step out into the night, the moon is almost full, filling everything with a beautiful blue/white glow. The breeze from earlier has gone and everything is wonderfully still. I walk slowly, it's still only 7:30 but I can't stand waiting any longer. I take the slow route, winding through a woodland path as my imagination continues to run wild. My heart quickens with each step I take, each second that passes, closer to you.

Soon I reach the field where we were first met. I smile to myself as I look to where the flattened patch of grass lies hidden in the shadows, wanting to lie there with you again, hold your body to mine and forget everything else. I walk merrily, running my hand over the long grass as the butterflies rise inside me.

After taking a couple more detours I reach the gate where we parted last. I look at my watch, it's 7:57 now and the butterflies are fluttering even more energetically within me. I climb up onto the gate and wait, looking over into the distance at the glowing squares of light among the shadowy mass that is your house.

I sit with my thoughts for a while. Your face, you feel, your touch, shimmering in my memory. It's 8:02 now, and I begin to doubt. Maybe you changed your mind. Or maybe you couldn't get away from your parents. But I reassure myself that it's only just gone 8:00 and there's no need to worry yet. 'When was the last time someone met me on time?' I chuckle to myself.
 
Last edited:
Feeling like I won't make it there before you leave I begin running toward our meeting point; anyone looking upon me would swear that I am running away from something, which technically I am. Pulling in great gulps of air I find myself closer yet still so far away in my mind.

I slow down to a walk trying to catch my breath in the process. I pray you showed up but I pray even more that you waited for me. So much has gone on since we last saw each other that I want to tell you about.

My heart begins to race, like it wasn't when I was running, but this is for a different reason. The butterflies begin to build in my belly with each step closer to our meeting place. All the emotions I felt when I was with you earlier begin to wash over me, almost making me forget about the bad news that I carry with me.

The moonlight seems to brighten, like the moon pulled itself from behind a cloud and there you sit. My breath catches and even my step slow even more. It still amazes me that I met you here not hours before and already I feel like I am falling head over heels for you. A tug on my heart draws me closer to you while my eyes move over you slowly. A soft smile tugs at my lips as my skin begins to ache to feel your touch once again.

I move toward you totally entranced, my eyes never leaving yours even as my arms raise up to wrap around you as I watch you hop from the gate.
 
Just when my doubt was starting to get unsupressable I see a figure staggering out of the shadows. You look exhausted, panting as you walk. I jump down off the gate and walk towards you slowly. You reach me, arms held out, eyes looking into mine pleedingly. I embrace you, hugging you tightly in my arms. I'm so happy to be with you again and the butterflies are going wild inside me, but I can sense somethings not right.

I wait for you to catch your breath before you explain, rubbing your cheek softly with mine. I'm scared. This doesn't feel right. A sickness rises inside me along with the butterflies. Deep churning fear. I bury my face in your neck and close my eyes, not wanting to let you go. Whatever this trouble is, it can't hurt as if we stay like this. Locked in each others embrace. I never want to let you go.

My hands softly stroke your warm body, trying to caress every part of you. I want you to feel me, feel how much I care about you, how I will do anything to see you smile again. I kiss you cheek, my lips lingering on your skin before closing gently. Your warmth spreads through me, soothing the horrible fear inside me. Healing me. I wait.
 
As your arms wrap around me I feel so safe, so protected like nothing could touch me as long as I stayed locked in your arms. I begin to rub my cheek along yours, needing to feel more of you, to fill that darkness that seems to be sweeping over me.

My hands pressing tightly into your back like I never want to let you go. My heart continues to pound, this time pounding because you are near. Goose bumps raise over my skin while your hands brush over me, letting me know you are there.

Your lips on my cheek sends my heart soaring into the night. My own head turning toward your lips, wanting to feel them pressed to mine. My hands rise along your back while my lips brush gently over yours. Just the barest of brushes but enough to curl my toes and make my head spin.

I press my lips closer to yours, the passion rising with the feel of your heat soaking into me.

I let myself melt into the moment before I slowly pull away from your lips, knowing if I don't I won't ever leave the safe haven of them. I look up into your eyes, "My parents are moving, they even threatened to lock me in my room to keep me from the field until we move. I don't want to leave, I don't want to leave you."

I explained everything to you, hoping you will have some answer that will make it all better and keep us together.
 
When your lips touch mine I feel that incredible feeling once again. Inexplicable bliss flowing through me as I caress your tender lips. Still embracing every inch of your body as if it could slip away at any moment. Clinging on to this moment.

Then you pull away. I open my eyes slowly looking into yours and run my fingers through your hair, pushing it out of your face. Your eyes are shimmering in the moonlight, making mine begin to burn slightly. What's happened to you?

The words take a long time to sink into my sedated mind. Looking deeply into your troubled eyes as the comprehension dawns. My arms resting around your lower back. 'What? How could she be moving?' I think to myself. "Don't go." I say simply, not really thinking, but knowing it's the only way. "Your an adult now, you can direct your own life. You have the freedom to do what you want to do. You can't live for your parents, Donna" But the cold fear is growing within me, seeping throughout my body. The fear that I might not ever convince you. I feel my throat constricting. I pull you closer, my eyes burning more now, never leaving yours. How could this be happening?

My mind races for solutions, trying to think how you can stay. How we can escape your parents who won't even let you out in the countryside on your own. Maybe we could run away together. Find work, and a small house? Or maybe my mum could be persuaded. I seems crazy to be thinking like this having just met you, it is crazy, but there is no way I'm letting you go. I would physically stop your parents if I had to, I can't bare the thought of leaving you.
 
"Jake I don't want to leave, but I don't have any money, nor a job. My parents kept me at home when all my other friends found work. I guess it was their way to keep me under wraps." Sighing softly I move to lay my head upon your chest, holding you closer to me.

"I so don't want to leave. I finally found something good, really good in my life and they are trying to take you from me." The more I speak the tighter my arms hold onto you. My heart pounding through me while my mind spins out of control.

"Maybe I can find a job, but still that will take some time and time to save up the money and then find a place." Sighing heavily again, "I know I don't have that kind of time Jake."

Pulling back from you I feel like I am going crazy, everything seems to be falling apart around me. My hands move up to cradle your face as I kiss your lips softly. Moving back only to meet them again with a need to feel them. Letting the softness of your lips fill me, make everything better even though it isn't at the moment.

I don't want to return home, not even for another minute, but I know eventually our time together will end. Tears begin to fill my eyes as I think about walking away from you for the last time and it breaks my heart.
 
You lay your head on my chest with a soft sigh. It pains me to hear you like this, like all your joy has just washed away. I kiss your head, pressing my lips against you as I squeeze you tighter, trying to make you feel secure in my arms.

You lift your head and look at me, then press your lips softly onto mine. I put my hand on your head and kiss you back with all my heart. Losing myself in your lips, so soft between mine. My other hand strokes your lower back, pulling you into me. Your warm breath against my face giving me goosebumps everywhere else, like my body wants your warmth over every inch of it. My arms hold you to me as our lips embrace. I feel your tears begin to trickle down my cheeks. I have such mixed emotions, I feel ecstatic to be with you once more, holding you in my arms. But the thought of never seeing you again is terrifying.

I draw back from your lips slowly looking up into your eyes, they are brimming with tears now. I want to hug you again, I can't bear seeing you so upset, but I need to speak. "You're not doing this alone. We'll work through it together. We will live at my house for a bit and then when we've found work we can move out. My mum won't want me to leave, so I'm sure she'll put you up. Your parents have no legal hold on you. If you don't want them to take you, I won't let them." I reach out and caress your cheek softly, looking deep into your shimmering blue eyes, "We'll find a way Donna. I promise."

I embrace you once again, holding your head to me as I wrap you in my warmth. I suddenly feel hopeful. Like I was convincing myself as much as I was you.

The road to your house glows slightly in the moonlight. "Lets go to our field." I say sliding my hands down your back and taking both your hands. I smile at you. "It's gonna be ok."
 
I listen to your words and even find hope in them. "I don't want to impose on your mom, but I don't want to leave either. I just met you Jake but it feels like I have known you forever and the time we have spent together today only makes me want to spend more of it with you."

Relaxing in the feel of your arms around me, I sigh softly. I can feel the determination in you to keep me with you and that lightens my heart some. I just hope more than anything that things will work out and I will be with you, that is all I care about.

I try to give you a soft smile as I think about the field and how we met earlier today. I nod my head to you, ready to move further away from my parents' house.

Moving through the field with you I raise my eyes to the moon and stars. They are so beautiful sparkling in the night sky. I lower my eyes to look to you, happy that you are with me and I can look at the sky with you.

We finally reach the spot I showed you earlier. I watch you take a seat before pulling me into your lap. Sitting sideways in your lap I look deeply into your eyes. The connection between us is so strong, it pulls me to you, pulls my mind to you every time. I kiss you softly, but not for long before I nuzzle your neck, taking in your warmth and feeling safe in your arms.

"I want to stay like this forever, in your arms, feeling safe and loved."
 
I place my arm around you as we walk slowly to the field where we met, watching at the star strewn sky together. The moonlight dancing off the grass around us. "I haven't stopped thinking about you since the moment I met you." I say quietly as we enter the field.

We walk though the long grass until we come to our clearing. I sit down and pull you gently onto my lap. I wrap my arms around your waist. You look into my eyes, your beauty rendering me speechless. Gazing back at you mesmerised. You touch your lips to mine tenderly, the feel of your soft face against mine is wonderful. Then you pull away and nuzzle into my neck and I hug you close, holding you safely in my arms. I rest my head on yours, our bodies intwined. "Me too." I say softly. "I never want to let you go."

I stroke your hair, so soft between my fingers. You look up to meet my eyes and I run my fingers softly over your cheek. "We'll make it work, trust me. We're both adults now, so as long as we want to be together we can be. It's up to us Donna. No one else."

I press my lips to yours and kiss you with all my emotion. Your warm body wrapped in mine, holding you close. The butterflies dance wilder than ever. 'Everything's going to be ok', I think to myself, smiling into you lips. My heart glows.
 
Sighing softly at the feel of your fingers brushing through my hair I smile against your neck. Just being here with you is like heaven in its own right. I can't believe the strong feelings that course through me and yet I just met you earlier today.

Part of me is thrilled at this feeling and part of me is scared, scared that it will disappear on me. When your lips touch mine, all my thoughts scatter to the wind. You are all that matters to me and my arms move to draw you in even closer.

What started out as a soft kiss grew into something much more. My lips parted while my tongue seeked yours out. My body softened against yours like I was melting into you. Your words echoed in my head, everything will be alright as long as I have you.

My fingers gently slide over your shoulders to your chest. My nails grasp at your shirt before they slide even lower between us. My hands begin to itch, needing to feel your skin on mine. My fingers tug at your shirt a moment before my lips break from yours. Feeling a bit breathy my eyes lock to yours, so many thoughts and emotions scattered over my eyes I know it was like a whirlwind of some kind.

I whispered to you, "Be with me forever Jake." My fingers finally gaining access under your shirt. I sigh softly, my fingers brushing lightly over your skin. The flutters in my belly soar into the night sky, making me feel so light and airy and yet here I was wrapped in the warm safety of your arms.
 
I feel you tugging at my shirt, sliding your warm hands underneath and stroking my skin softly, sending a shiver down my spine and making my cock begin to throb against my boxers. I take my shirt off hastily, wanting to feel your bare warmth against mine. The night is mild and with your body so close to mine I don't feel a hint of cold. "I want to, Donna. Stay with me. Please." I press my forehead to yours, looking into your beautiful eyes. "I never want to leave you again." I kiss your lips again as your hands roam over my body with such passion, pulling me into you. Your hunger makes mine grow even stronger, needing you, longing for you. I leave your lips and slide you off my lap so we are kneeling before each other, breathing heavily. I start to undo the buttons on your dress, my body craving your bare flesh. I unbutton the last one and pull it over your head.

My mind goes numb at the sight of your beautiful body, your small, perky tits bouncing as the dress slides off them. All sense leaves me as I dive at you, possessed by passion. I press my body to yours, your nipples hardening against my skin. You feel incredible, I'm mesmerised by you, your soft, warm flesh against mine as I kiss you hard. My hot, wet tongue slips into your mouth to meet yours, sliding over one another gracefully. Hands stroking your soft skin, holding you close to me, my cock now solid in my shorts, straining for release. Entranced. I have no thoughts. Just pleasure.

I break from your lips and we fall onto the soft grass, looking into each others eyes. My arms wrapped around your naked body, and my upper-leg inbetween yours, rubbing slightly against your crotch as I move my hands over you. With all the will power in me, I bring myself back, regaining my brain function. I need you to be happy with this, I need you to want this. "If your not comfortable with any of this, please tell me. I never want to do anything you don't want to, Donna." I kiss you tenderly and then look back into your eyes, my hand stroking your soft, rosy cheek.
 
Last edited:
I smile watching you tug at your shirt to pull it off of your body. My fingers gently gliding over your bare skin sending jolts of pleasure through me. My heart racing, my breath quicken while your words seep into me, followed closely by the feel of your soft lips. My mind is spinning as you pull me from your lap, facing you as your fingers begin to unfasten the buttons on my dress.

My breath catches as the night air caresses over my flesh. My arms raise while you pull my dress up and over my head, goose bumps pop up all over my body, but not because it is cold....because your eyes are roaming over me.

I gasp lightly as you grab me and pull me into your arms, capturing my lips in a passion filled kiss that takes my breath from me. Your tongue sliding along mine sending more shivers through my body making my nipples harden more.

A light giggle slides from my lips as we fall to the grass, immediately my breath is stolen from me again by the heat in your eyes. The look in your eyes warms my body and makes my walls clench in response. The flutters seeming to float all over me keeping the goose bumps on my skin. My hips move pressing my panty covered mound into your thigh and knee.

I moan softly feeling your hands sliding over me, making my body arch under your touch. My tongue licks over my suddenly dry lips, your words touching me so deeply. My own fingers slide down your chest and without a word I begin to unfasten your pants enough to slide my hand into them. Wrapping my fingers around your shaft, I sigh softly, "I want you Jake, please."

My fingers slowly stroke over you as my body arches toward yours, my lips moving to kiss and nibble along your neck. My body so heated I can feel the flames as they lick over my skin making my juices slide from me to make my panties wetter by the moment. I moan again softly tasting your skin with my tongue and letting you know with my hand and my body that I want this, more than anything.
 
I let out a breath as your fingers close around my hard cock, your lips on my neck making my whole body tingle. My breathing becomes heavier and the hunger in me returns even more powerful than before. The butterflies are going crazy inside me, your desire is arousing beyond words. Feeling you stroking me slowly, throbbing into your hand, your panties getting wet against my thigh.

I take my jeans and boxers off hurriedly before grasping your panties at your hips and pulling them down your legs. Revealing your sweet hairless pussy. I kiss you hard again, pulling your leg around mine and grinding my thigh into your wet pussy once again, your sweet juices begin to slide down my leg. My cock rubbing lightly against your tummy as our bodies slide over each other. My lips slide from yours to kiss your neck, nibbling and sucking the soft skin, your body arching into me. I move my lips slowly round and start to nibble on your earlobe, hot breaths in your ear while I continue to grind into your sweetness. "You drive me crazy, Donna" I breath.

I move my thigh back and slide my hand down your tummy, reaching your hot, dripping pussy. I run my fingers through the wetness, sliding them up between your lips before rubbing your hard clit slowly. My lips kiss and suck your neck again hungrily, my teeth nibbling your flesh harder now. Your sighs melting me as my fingers continue to rub your pulsing clit.

I move up and kiss your lips, my tongue finding yours and slipping over it lustfully once again. Everything else is forgotten, like we are the only things in the universe. I am hypnotised.
 
Thrills rush through me as you move your naked body over mine. Your hand on my leg, pulling it up around yours so you can press your thigh back into my wetness pulls a moan from my lips. My body arching and my head tilting as your lips travel down over my neck. My fingers stroke over your back as I feel jolts slice through me cause by your nibbling.

You are driving me crazy with need, need to feel you, feel connected to you physically. I gasp softly feeling your fingers sliding through my wetness to my hard clit. My hips tilt toward your fingers as every stroke of your finger pulls sighs and moans from my lips.

Your lips press to mine and my body heats up even more. I begin to whimper as my hips move wanting to feel you inside of me, needing to feel you inside of me. My tongue slithers and dances along with yours while my fingers brush down over your lower back. My nails lightly scrape over your skin as I pull you closer to me.

As you break from my lips, I'm breathless, my heart racing as I moan and whimper more, "Please Jake. I need you, need to feel you." I try to move myself higher, my body aching to feel you, feel the hardness of you grinding against me. My other leg begins to slid over yours, my fingers roaming over your back as my eyes lock with yours.

My back arches as shivers slide over me from your fingers. My nipples hard in the night air yet my body seems to be on fire. I plead with you to complete me as I know only you can.
 
I look into your eyes, your pleading driving me crazy with need. I want to be deep inside you, connected in all senses. I hastily take a condom from my wallet and slip it onto my thobbing cock. I climb on top of you, spread your legs wider, and grasp my pulsing shaft, angling it down towards your tight, wet pussy. I press it's head softly between your lips, pouting them slowly, my eyes not leaving yours. Your wetness feels amazing over me cock head, rubbing softly against your tight opening. Slowly I push my cock in, inch by inch, your pussy lips stretching around me. You wince slightly, my forehead against yours. I push the last inch in and then pause, my cock throbbing inside you, letting your pussy adjust to me. "You ok, Donna?"

I pull it out almost all the way and push slowly back in again. Building up speed as your tight pussy gets used to me. My forehead to yours, breathing deeply. The feeling is incredible, my hard cock sliding against your tight, wet pussy walls. I press my lips to yours, kissing you hungrily as I gradually thrust harder and harder. I leave your lips and look into your eyes, such an inexplicable feeling of joy inside me. Making love to the girl that makes me feel like no other can. I wrap my arms around you, pressing my hot body to yours. My head beside your as I pull you into me. I start to nibble on your neck again, biting harder now, my teeth grazing lightly over your skin, hips thrusting harder by the second

Our wet bodies glisten in the moonlight as we move with each other, slowly rising and falling. Our steamy breath filling the night air as we pant, my eyes burning into yours with wild lust. I move my head down to your beautiful breasts, bouncing slightly as I push myself into you. I place my lips around your nipple and suck hard, my tongue sliding around it. Your gasps making my cock throb ever harder inside you. I flick my tongue hard across your nipple, holding your breast in my hand and squeezing it rhythmically. I feel incredible, feeling your body sliding against mine, your short sharp breaths, your walls clenching around my shaft as I thrust ever deeper inside you.
 
Last edited:
Everything you are doing to me is setting me on fire. I can't get enough of the feel of your touch, your lips and certainly not the feel of your cock as it slides in and out of my tight wetness. My walls clamp down on you as you slide out only to relax as you press back into me. My body arching to the feel of your teeth and tongue lathering over me. Jolts of pleasure shoot through me every time tightening my muscles around you and pushing me higher.

My legs wrap tighter around you while the higher I get the more my nails dig into your back. I feel like I am floating on clouds, like the universe has granted me the most amazing feeling in the world all connected to the most amazing man in my life. My eyes ravish over you, watching your every move, feeling every throb and pulse of your cock as you drive into me. My hips move to meet yours, pulling you even deeper than before. I gasp and moan into the night sky as the stars are the only witness to our connection, our love for one another.

"Yes Jake....God...never stop." I don't want you to stop but I know this pleasure has a peak and like all good things it will come to an end. But I make my mind up that this is not the only time, I want this with you always.

My body climbs higher and faster with each thrust of your hips into me. My walls tighten with my impeding orgasm as my nails dig into your back more to hold me to you. My body arches as my scream tears through the silence of the night sky. My orgasm crashing over me like nothing before. Shattering me around you before finally reforming under you once again. I can feel my juices flooding over your cock as my hips continue their motions with yours.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top