Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be interesting to see how this thread goes, it gets a lot of replays and every one is nice to say how nice you are, but it doesn't really have much content.

I guess time will tell. :)

What are you talking about? This thread has loads of content. Curves has shown us beautiful photos of herself, she has posted stuff she has written, she has posted art of hers, and even spoken word poetry; Even this thread doesn't have content, then lit, in general, is just a big hole in the internet!

Lovely photographs

[SIZE="2"]Your photographs are lovely. You're a very pretty curvy woman and well deserve to be appreciated accordingly.[/SIZE]

What are you talking about? This thread has loads of content. Curves has shown us beautiful photos of herself, she has posted stuff she has written, she has posted art of hers, and even spoken word poetry; Even this thread doesn't have content, then lit, in general, is just a big hole in the internet!

Thanks for standing up for my thread content, and therefore the representation of me on this site. :)

[SIZE="2"]Your photographs are lovely. You're a very pretty curvy woman and well deserve to be appreciated accordingly.[/SIZE]

Thank you, and welcome to Lit and my thread! Feel free to contribute any writings, photographs or wayward thoughts you might want to delight us with!

You already had me with your intelligence.....the cleavage....well....that's just sheer pleasure!!! Beautiful!!!

lol oh gez...thanks. I'd like to think that cleavage wouldn't be my second resort.. :)

I thank you sincerely for the lovely exchange of words this evening but I think it is now time that I head home and paint!

I wish you, and anyone else that happens upon this thread, a lovely evening! xo

hey babe, loved your story on the previous page. So descriptive and erotic!

would love to see some more pics of your sexy self:heart:

Your story was... um... shall we say 'effective.' :eek:

I really liked it. It had a playfulness, a great physical awareness, and a strong erotic impact. Do you paint? My wife is quite good at it but, like your character, works mostly in abstractions. They're very beautiful, and we have her work up all over our house. I'm an artist and musician, but have only dabbled in painting. After reading your story, I might have to give it another go! :D

I've written a handful of stories that were published on Lit. Most deal with taboo subjects, though, mostly because readers like taboo subjects. (Isn't that the definition of pandering?) :eek:

I really look forward to discovering your body (of work), and getting to know you better.

xoxo

f(s)

Your friend's aversion to private performances is a bit odd, but somehow I can understand it. Even though there's an audience there's a certain anonymity performing in a group for a group. She's probably a bit insecure. Hopefully she'll become more comfortable with her art and her talent and be able to enjoy it more with those close to her. Its a wee bit like being comfortable with our bodies and our sexuality. When we accept ourselves as we are and recognize we can receive and give enjoyment it all becomes alot more fun and less intimidating.

hey babe, loved your story on the previous page. So descriptive and erotic!

would love to see some more pics of your sexy self:heart:

Thanks! I'll find a picture to post soon :)

This is GOOD! Thanks!

Thank you, and you're welcome!

Your story was... um... shall we say 'effective.' :eek:

I really liked it. It had a playfulness, a great physical awareness, and a strong erotic impact. Do you paint? My wife is quite good at it but, like your character, works mostly in abstractions. They're very beautiful, and we have her work up all over our house. I'm an artist and musician, but have only dabbled in painting. After reading your story, I might have to give it another go! :D

I've written a handful of stories that were published on Lit. Most deal with taboo subjects, though, mostly because readers like taboo subjects. (Isn't that the definition of pandering?) :eek:

I really look forward to discovering your body (of work), and getting to know you better.

xoxo

f(s)

Thank you and yes, I do paint (some). I've recently started again, you can find photos a few pages back on here. Thanks for sharing your paintings with us!

Your friend's aversion to private performances is a bit odd, but somehow I can understand it. Even though there's an audience there's a certain anonymity performing in a group for a group. She's probably a bit insecure. Hopefully she'll become more comfortable with her art and her talent and be able to enjoy it more with those close to her. Its a wee bit like being comfortable with our bodies and our sexuality. When we accept ourselves as we are and recognize we can receive and give enjoyment it all becomes alot more fun and less intimidating.

Insecure, yes...become comfortable, probably not. She's only letting us come because we've been hounding her about it for 10+ years. ():) And since she's a graduating this spring this is kind of her last chance to play in a venue like this.

Insecure, yes...become comfortable, probably not. She's only letting us come because we've been hounding her about it for 10+ years. ():) And since she's a graduating this spring this is kind of her last chance to play in a venue like this.

Ten years. Wow, you're right, probably not going to get comfortable now. I wonder what that's all about? I love trying to figure out how the mind works and what motivates people. Hmmm...

Enjoy the concert. I'd love to hear about it.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it ALMOST feels like spring!

In honor of this lovely day here is a pic from last summer (some of you might have already seen this)..

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4,165
The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it ALMOST feels like spring!

In honor of this lovely day here is a pic from last summer (some of you might have already seen this)..

Sadly, no birds for me. But I do hear a helicopter.... odd. Fortunately, this picture still makes me feel the warmth of spring's promise!

As an introduction...

In this thread you will find photos of myself as well as anything else I feel like sharing, namely art. (Poetry, public art, erotic writing, paintings, etc.) It will be a collage of sorts..of me as well as of anyone else who feels like contributing. I hope we can all enjoy ourselves!

And to begin..

Those are both very lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back