Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed and that's good you want to wait for inspiration. Tattoo's are permanent after all, that's why I'm not getting my second one done till I come out with the perfect design for it.

My roomie and I toss around ideas all the time. Just waiting for something to click! And then the issue of location...ay yi yi

Yeah, I'm winding down myself, too. Long day today?

Yup, I think it would qualify as such. Looking forward to your weekend? :)

LOL.....innocent like Wisconsin snow.....deep & fun!

Baha... Wisconsin snow...that's a new one. And I'm not feeling very deep with the whole land shark issue.. :rolleyes:

You're the one that falls asleep too early :rolleyes:. Like I said, I'm not doing anything right now...

Me?! You're the insomniac!

My roomie and I toss around ideas all the time. Just waiting for something to click! And then the issue of location...ay yi yi

Location is also key. My next one is going to be on my left arm that much I know. Still working out design ideas.

[/QUOTE]Me?! You're the insomniac![/QUOTE]
I've grown a little case of Insomnia due to my work schedule. Almost 2 am and I'm still up haha.

Holy shit... don't get any days off?

Hmmm no...not really. *watches my social life rapidly wilt*

Location is also key. My next one is going to be on my left arm that much I know. Still working out design ideas.
Me?! You're the insomniac![/QUOTE]

I've grown a little case of Insomnia due to my work schedule. Almost 2 am and I'm still up haha.[/QUOTE]

I recently say this AMAZING tribal design that was unlike anything I've seen in that genre. Loved it. The guy sporting it wasn't too bad either.. :rolleyes:

That's just depressing. Boo.

But in other news - hello! :)

Awe! I didn't mean for it to be depressing. I was just trying to say that people struggle needlessly, and that self-acceptance is a far easier path. I guess that I was a bit ham-handed in my linguistic construct, but I'm a bit tired tonight.

Also, I've been a bit scarce of late. That's true. Still, here I am, enjoying your wit, charm, intelligence, and beauty once again.

Glad to see your Lit celebration pix, btw. I sometimes dream of resting my head against your soft breasts. I suspect that I'd have beautiful dreams there.

[/QUOTE]I recently say this AMAZING tribal design that was unlike anything I've seen in that genre. Loved it. The guy sporting it wasn't too bad either.. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Hahaha well it's nice to be able to have a good body as well to pull off certain tattoo's as well. The one down my upper right arm isn't too bad. Thinking of adding different colors to it when I get it touched up :) *yawn*...zzz

Awe! I didn't mean for it to be depressing. I was just trying to say that people struggle needlessly, and that self-acceptance is a far easier path. I guess that I was a bit ham-handed in my linguistic construct, but I'm a bit tired tonight.

Also, I've been a bit scarce of late. That's true. Still, here I am, enjoying your wit, charm, intelligence, and beauty once again.

Glad to see your Lit celebration pix, btw. I sometimes dream of resting my head against your soft breasts. I suspect that I'd have beautiful dreams there.

Aw..I see what you were originally saying now. I hear you on the tired, no worries :)

Thanks for swinging by and visiting! It's always lovely to see you here...and I have some (nature) pictures I need to share with you soon! And thank you, for that wonderful compliment.

You know...breasts don't make great pillows. Just sayin'. :rolleyes: :kiss:

Jesus christ, that's pretty brutal.

Well that makes me feel better... ;)

This early? :rolleyes:

>_< yup.

Hahaha well it's nice to be able to have a good body as well to pull off certain tattoo's as well. The one down my upper right arm isn't too bad. Thinking of adding different colors to it when I get it touched up :) *yawn*...zzz

:) Good night you

Goddamn distance!

PS. You're most welcome.

:) ok...time for bed!! Have fun this weekend, talk soon!

Not going to bed just yet but soon....maybe lol Just mentioning that I am tired Ms Curve :)

Oops, preemptive on my part. I hope you sleep well when you get to it!

Well, this at least gives me hope that you might last an hour if I come over to give you a massage Tuesday night. :rolleyes:

You better drive fast, that's all I gotta say.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back