Married but bi curious. Am I alone?

I've been married for 5 years, but I've noticed that I tend to deviate to the shemale/transsexual and gay literotica stories and videos. I'm happily married, but there is just something so sexy about sucking a cock for the first time and getting fucked. I naturally don't want to jeopardize my marriage, but if there was an opportunity while on business or at a hotel near home/work I think I may try it... if I can muster the courage.

I've always wanted to feel what it would be like to have a cock up my ass. The idea gets me so hard. I love the stories about a guy who finds a girl, who ends up having a cock; or even the guy that gets seduced into "turning out" the first time; or the guy who's wife gets fucked by a guy and then sucks the guys dick and gets fucked in front of his wife.

Am I crazy? Am I alone in this thought? Are there other married men in a similar situation.

My wife is drop dead gorgeous and our sex life is amazing, but I can't help but wonder sometimes.

Reading this made me think you were reading my mind...you are not alone...and apparently neither am I.

I've been married for 5 years, but I've noticed that I tend to deviate to the shemale/transsexual and gay literotica stories and videos. I'm happily married, but there is just something so sexy about sucking a cock for the first time and getting fucked. I naturally don't want to jeopardize my marriage, but if there was an opportunity while on business or at a hotel near home/work I think I may try it... if I can muster the courage.

I've always wanted to feel what it would be like to have a cock up my ass. The idea gets me so hard. I love the stories about a guy who finds a girl, who ends up having a cock; or even the guy that gets seduced into "turning out" the first time; or the guy who's wife gets fucked by a guy and then sucks the guys dick and gets fucked in front of his wife.

Am I crazy? Am I alone in this thought? Are there other married men in a similar situation.

My wife is drop dead gorgeous and our sex life is amazing, but I can't help but wonder sometimes.

I agree and I hope someday I can try it with her

I'm of the opinion that we are all naturally bisexual. If we free ourselves of society's rules and limitations we could have sex with any willing partner, regardless of gender. I also think you haven't fully experienced masculinity until you've sex with a man; sucking, fucking, getting fucked...all of it with no limits.

I'm totally in line with this, but I'm very selective on who I have sex with and no limits on the table.

I'm of the opinion that we are all naturally bisexual. If we free ourselves of society's rules and limitations we could have sex with any willing partner, regardless of gender. I also think you haven't fully experienced masculinity until you've sex with a man; sucking, fucking, getting fucked...all of it with no limits.

I agree with the basic premise of what you say; but, 'haven't fully experienced masculinity...'? Meh...some people think masculinity is growing a beard and chopping wood, not getting fucked in the ass...

Me too...

Am I crazy? ...No, I don't think you're crazy, I feel the exact same way you do ;)

Am I alone in this thought? No again...it seems we're in good company here ;)

Are there other married men in a similar situation? Indeed there are....and it seems more than one might think...I know I'm firmly in this camp along with ya :)

You are definitely not alone! I am in the same boat.

Sexless marriage. Wife doesn't want to be touched.

I am Constantly horny. Jerk off almost every day, either edging or just letting lose.

Turned on by my own cum. Love using it as a lube, licking it off my fingers.

Been experimenting with anal play.

Not alone. I'm a good looking guy, work hard, separated a while now. Haven't had sex in two years. Had enough of women for a while. Women are great, but they don't have the same equipment. I'd like to enjoy someone who knows how about similar body parts, enjoying each others cocks and hands and mouths and asses....

Obviously by now, you know that you're not alone.

Add me to the list - married guy, 48, no experience with a guy but I have been curious for a few years. I would love to suck a dick (and get sucked by a guy). I am very oral with women and enjoy going down on them. So I think I would be good at giving head to a guy.

I haven't been as interested in anal, but I am getting more curious about it. It sounds like getting fucked can give a guy an amazing orgasm - which intrigues me.

I agree with the basic premise of what you say; but, 'haven't fully experienced masculinity...'? Meh...some people think masculinity is growing a beard and chopping wood, not getting fucked in the ass...
I actually do feel very masculine having sex with men, and I'm a bottom. As I say in my various profiles: I am a man, not a sissy or a queen. I like to be vigorously fucked by men who like to fuck men.

You are definitely not alone! I am in the same boat.

Sexless marriage. Wife doesn't want to be touched.

I am Constantly horny. Jerk off almost every day, either edging or just letting lose.

Turned on by my own cum. Love using it as a lube, licking it off my fingers.

Been experimenting with anal play.

This describes me perfectly. I wonder if it would be so bad if the wife was interested

This describes me perfectly. I wonder if it would be so bad if the wife was interested

I think if the wife was more interested or initiated something, or hell, just wanted to be intimate I probably wouldn't be headed down this road. Even if things changed, I am not sure she is ever going to change.

I think I read this in a story but essentially we are at a point in our relationship where we are an LLC whose corporate goal is to raise our kids and get them off to college.

Last night I started composing a poem of what I am looking for at some level that I don't have right now.

Why do the men on this site (or any similar site for that matter) who have an unfulfilled desire to have sex with other men say they are "bi curious"? Why isn't it "gay curious"?

You may be bisexual, I'm bisexual, but you aren't looking to have "bi sex" (unless throwing a woman into the mix for say an MMF). You're looking to have sex with another man, to engage in same sex sexual acts, and that by definition is engaging in gay sexual practices (aka homosexual acts) and there's nothing wrong with that.

I identify as bi-curious, that is, I'm curious about whether I'm bi-sexual or just have fleeting cock sucking fantasies. When I have more data I may be less curious and so identify as bi-sexual.

Does that make sense?

You're not alone. I had a couple of same sex experiences before I met my partner, and another 5 or so in the 11 years we've been together (she is fully aware and supportive).

Society doesn't really acknowledge bi-sexual or bi-curious folks. Harder to put them in a box and sell them stuff, I guess. So those of us that have these fantasies don't really know how to proceed.

All I can say is give it a go before it's too late!

I have to say, my heart truly goes out to all the posters who have described a love-less, sex-less marriage. I can't offer advice, and saying, "hey, life's too short," is lame and flip. One poster described it as being in a "LLC." I totally relate; I wasn't in a love-less or sex-less marriage, but the kids, a safe environment, their health and security came first, always. I remember (about a year before I ended the marriage) someone asking about it, and I replied that it was like a business partnership more than anything else, to which my wife at the time took great offense. But it had degenerated to that. And she was anything but an uninterested sex partner; she was into everything, all of my fantasies; she'd let me cum anywhere, snowball the cum back to me, if I wanted; we had two or three strap ons, she used to fuck me regularly, but the relationship had just degenerated and I could not take it anymore, even though she supported fully my bi-curious fantasies, and knew how much I loved cock (even though I didn't act on it while married, and we never had a threesome). Anyway, sorry for the long post, but, guys, I can totally relate to what you're saying, and, Aw fuck it: LIFE'S TOO SHORT. Get the fuck out, and get laid!!!

I'm a male to female transgender woman. I am bi curious, wanting to suck a cock and get mine sucked. I discovered recently that my sexuality in more fluid than average. If you looked at me you !Would see a refined conservative woman. I have a wild side that wants to explore other avenues.

Sorry guys...I absolutely did not want to be a thread killer. :heart:

Last edited:
Certainly not alone, love being in this boat for now

Evening gents!

I am so grateful to have found literotica years ago, to initially bat away with this cock thinking of all different scenarios, etc. and now grateful again to be able to share, explore, hear, and express the same feelings.

Same story huh, married 15years, love fucking the wife (when it happens) but something about the idea of exploring with another married guy with the same feelings, butterflies, nervousness, fear, excitement and everything that comes with it all.

Always up for a chat if anyone would like, 42 married guy, ex navy guy, Florida - very limited experience.

Have fun out, and be safe where you think it's needed

I tend to dislike labels such as bi-curious, but as I did have a good bit of MM sex back in the 70s and a bit more in 80s in the threesomes with the ex involved before settling down to married life, these days, I do find the old desire for some cock springing back up. Especially since my wife's health put a screeching halt to our sex life.

Back