Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-02-2017, 04:38 PM   #51
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

“A little bit” He admitted smoothing her hair before leaning in and giving her a soft kiss. He lingered the kiss and slid his tongue into her mouth sampling her before backing up. His eyes ran up and down her body for a second pleased and smiling as he watched the morning sun play with her hair.

“A guy could get used to this darling” He told her chuckling before gesturing at the fresh clothes he got from her bag and laid out for her.

“We can have some breakfast before we go back into town if you want” He said moving back into his small living room and then into the kitchen.
“Unless you need to back sooner rather than later” He called out.
…………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Okay…. Here we go”

To say Marston was nervous would be an understatement. His palms were sweaty and his heart was racing as he and his horse stood at the far end of the Campbell homestead. While he sat the farm hands worked helping with the day to day running of the Campbells admittedly bigger ranch. A few of the rach hands saw him and waved familiar with him as their bosses neighbor. He knew eventually they would come up to talk to him and see if he needed anything so with one final deep breath to gather his courage.

“Ha” He shouted nudging his horse forward. The beast took off kicking up dirt as he moved down the hill and towards the two-story ranch house in the center of the property. He reached the house in a matter of seconds and with a yank of his reigns slowed the black beast to a stop. He guided him towards the hitching post jumping off and landing on the tightly packed dirt as he tied his horse up.

Once he was sure shadow was secure he climbed up the wooden steps leading to the ranch. He raped his knuckles against the door and stepped back as he waited for the door to open.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:47 PM   #52
BlondeAmbition4RP
Literotica Guru

Belle smiled at Andrew as he left the room, the taste of his kiss still lingering softly upon her lips as she stretched and rose from the bed. She had to admit, she could get used to this as well. She dressed herself in the clothes that he had so thoughtfully laid out for her that morning while she still slept and then went to join him in the other room.

"I can wait to go back until after we've had some breakfast," she told him.

She knew she'd been hesitant to leave the brothel for their date, but now that that she was here she found herself reluctant to end their time alone together and return.

--------------------------

Rose could barely contain her excitement as she sat in the parlor with her mother practicing her stitching as she waited for Marston to arrive. She did her best to sit demurely and focus on the floral pattern she was creating on the white linen handkerchief within her hands, but instead she found her foot tapping lightly with excess energy as her eyes kept wandering from the cloth and peeking over at the clock upon the mantel as it slowly ticked closer and closer to noon. Finally, she heard a rap upon the door.

"I've got it!" she announced, jumping up and discarding the needlework as she rushed out of the room.

"Rose! What on earth has gotten into you!" her mother scolded, but it barely registered as she hurried to the front door.

She paused for just a moment, taking a deep breath to settle herself and nervously smoothing a hand over her hair to make sure it was still in place before she reached for the doorknob and turned it, opening the door to reveal him standing there before her.

"Good morning, Marston," she greeted him.

She couldn't help but smile as she took him in, noting the nicer button down shirt he was wearing and his freshly shaven face.

Old 10-08-2017, 04:20 PM   #53
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

“Good” Andrew said smiling in pleasure when she said she could stay and have breakfast. He kissed her forehead running his hands down her back before straightening and taking a step back.

“Feel free to wash up before coming out” He said smiling at her before turning on his heel. He moved back into his small cabin going over to the kitchen and pulling out the things he needed from the cold box. He had a good friendship with one of the ranchers to the south of his property. The man was always willing to give him some fresh supplies in exchange for a conversation. He put those supplies to work now cooking her up a simple breakfast of bacon eggs and biscuits.

He was putting the finishing touches on breakfast when she finally came out of the bedroom.

“There you are” He said smiling “Come and sit my dear”

He pulled out a chair for her and waited for her to sit before scooting it in. He moved over to his own side pausing long enough to fix a plate for himself before sitting down across from her. He poured them both a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice.

“Did you want to come back tonight?” He asked her casually as he dug into his food “Or are you staying at the brothel? I promised Charlie I would go out and see about those varmints he claims are stealing his crops but other than my schedule is pretty much free. I mean as long as those two idiot deputies I have didn’t burn the place down”
………………………………………………………..

The door flew open and there she was bright eyed and looking beautiful. He blinked and took her in noting that she seemed to have gotten gussied up like him for the occasion. He swallowed hard as he glanced back looking at the house and her mother who stood waiting.

“Good morning Ma’am” He said tipping his hat to her mother before regarding Rose “And you miss”

“It’s a pleasure to see you Mr. Jones” Her mother said smiling and placing her hands on her hip “Are you the reason why Rose has been acting peculiar?”

“You mean more so than normal?” He asked raising an eyebrow and coming in “I think I might have something to do with that. Course before we get down to that I do have a gift for you”

He brought out a bouquet of some of the wild flowers growing on his property and handed it to her. Her mother fawned over them bringing them to show her father before going to get them a vase.

“Go with her” He said nodding before stepping into the living room. He shod her away and then cleared his throat to speak to her father.

Old 10-10-2017, 08:26 PM   #54
BlondeAmbition4RP
Literotica Guru

Belle smiled at Andrew as she watched him go to get breakfast prepared for the two of them before turning and making her way over to the water and toiletries he had gathered for her and placed in the bedroom that morning while she still slept. She took the time to wash up and then style her hair before joining him in the other room, the smile returning to her face in response to his warm greeting. She thanked him as he held the chair out for her and took her seat, fixing herself a plate.

She paused for a moment at his question about her coming back that night. Two nights in a row away from the brothel? She was about to tell him that she didn't think it was a good idea when she stopped herself. Evening was obviously when most of the brothel's business took place and she liked the peace of mind that being at the brothel to keep an eye on the girls and see to all of the business matters herself gave her, but she knew there was no need for her to actually be there in person in the evenings so long as she oversaw the necessary preparations during the day. She had others now that had worked there long enough that she could trust them to keep an eye on things for her while she was gone.

"Actually...I think I would like that very much," she replied with a smile, "I'll need to make sure that everything is in order for this evening, but after that I should be free as well."

--------------------

Rose could feel a blush forming in her cheeks at her mother's accusation of Marston being the reason for the change in her behavior. She couldn't help but smile a bit at his reply however as she closed the door behind him as he stepped into the house.

She watched as he presented her mother with the bouquet of wildflowers. She'd spotted him holding them as he'd walked in and thought they might have been for her, but realized now that giving them to her mother was a much wiser idea as she watched how her mother ooed and awed over the gift. She was tempted to try and eavesdrop when he stepped into the living room to speak with her father but relented when he shooed her away and went to join her mother in the kitchen. As curious as she was to hear what the two men night have to say to one another she could tell he was nervous and understood his want for privacy.

"Here Ma, let me go get you some water for those," she offered as she grabbed the pale and went to go fetch some water from the pump out back.

Old 10-15-2017, 05:37 PM   #55
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

When she answered he smiled at her clearly pleased at her answer.

“Sounds good to me” He said reaching out to take her hand he held it the entire time he ate chatting with her about the town and the upcoming preparations for the towns festival. Eventually the pair finished breakfast and with some reluctance the veteran gunslinger turned sheriff rose from the seat.

“Time to go back” Andrew said sighing softly at the thought. He reached out helping her up with one strong calloused hand. He laced their fingers together and after pausing to kiss her fingers led her outside and to the horses.

“If I may darling” He said pressing his free hand against the small of her back. With one strong firm push he brought her up helping her settle on the horse and get situated. Once she was all set he moved to his own horse climbing up with a grunt and sliding his boots into the stir ups.

“Ha!” He said nudging his spurs into the horse and sending it galloping down the dirt road. He looked back to make sure she was following him before continuing to move towards town.

……………………………………………………….
“Rose can you come in here?!”

Her father’s voice called out from the parlor beckoning her back in a mere thirty minutes later. Her mother looked up from her spot by the sink giving young Rose a questioning look as soap spuds fell off her hand like snow.

“Better get in there” She said shrugging “what in gods name did you do this time little miss?”

They were both waiting for her in the parlor Marston and her pa. The expression on her pa face was one of resignation and sadness.

“Give us a minute Mr. Marston” Her pa said with a nod of his head.

“Of course” He replied nodding his head. He came over to her pausing to give her hand a squeeze.

“See you in a minute” He said to her smiling and moving to the door. He pushed through it joining her mother in the kitchen as her pa gestured for her to sit.

“So Marston wants to marry you” He said leaning back and regarding her “Says you and him have talked about it and your agreeable to the whole thing. I have to say it kind of surprised me sweet heart. I thought you wanted to leave the town not become a rancher’s wife. Marston is a fine man and all but are you sure about this?”

Old 10-15-2017, 10:44 PM   #56
BlondeAmbition4RP
Literotica Guru

Belle could hear the sigh in Andrew's voice when he announced that it was time to go back, and to her surprise she found that she was just as reluctant to leave as he was. She did her best to remind herself that she would be coming back again with him that evening. In the meantime they both had work that needed seeing to.

She couldn't help but smile however when he laced his fingers and kissed her hand before walking with her out to the horses. The smile remained on her face as she felt his hand on the small of her back and she thanked him as he helped her up onto her mount. She watched as he mounted his own horse, laughing lightly when he suddenly spurred the horse into a gallop and went speeding down the dirt road.

"Ha!" she cried out, doing the same and speeding after him in the direction of the town.

--------------------

It may have only been half an hour since Marston had joined her father in the parlor, but to Rose it had felt like an eternity as she anxiously tried to keep herself busy in the kitchen helping her mother, all the while wondering what exactly the two men might be saying to one another. Though she wasn't too worried. Knowing how well her father thought of Marston she assumed he'd be pleased about him asking to court her.

At the sound of her father's voice she quickly set down the dish that she had been drying and hurried into the parlor, surprised by the sad look she saw on her father's face. Her excited expression turned to one of worry as he asked to speak with her alone for a minute. Had he told Marston no for some reason? No that couldn't be the case she realized as Marston came and gave her hand a squeeze and smiled at her, making a smile appear on her own face again in the process. He would surely be more upset if her father had told him no.

She moved over to her Pa and sat down next to him when he gestured for her to sit. She breathed a little sigh of relief and smiled slightly when she realized that her father's only reservations about the match seemed to be that marrying Marston may not be the kind of life that she actually wanted for herself.

"I'm sure Pa," she told him as the smile on her face grew, "I know I've always shied away from the idea of marriage and talked about wanting to leave the town, to find some kind of an adventure somewhere that I could be a part of. I've always been so afraid of some one trying to reign me in an tie me down."

She reached over and grasped her father's hand gently with her own.

"But Marston's not like that Pa, he loves me as I am, and I... well... I'm starting to think that loving him might be its own kind of adventure."

Old 10-16-2017, 11:35 AM   #57
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

Andrew heard her shout behind him and he laughed in pleasure. Seconds later she rushed past him causing his laugh to deepen.

“A race huh” He said smiling at the thought. He dug his spurs in deeper and urged his horse on kicking up small dust clouds as he raced after her. He urged his horse forward leaning his body forward as they got closer and closer to town. Eventually they were neck and neck riding together in synch as they moved into the border of the town. A few men riding into town moved back as they rushed by shouting at them in anger.

Andrew pulled on the reigns of his horse bringing the massive beast to a slow trot. He circled the square turning towards the sheriff office as he regarded her.

“I’ll be seeing you a little later right?” He asked her ignoring the long looks some of the people in the square were giving them. Instead his eyes remained on her shinning with love and warmth that would surely get the ladies in the town talking. He didn’t make any move to kiss her but did nudge his horse closer to hers as they danced in the square.

…………………………………………………..

“Marriage certainly is an adventure” Her pa said looking somewhat more happy at the idea after her words.

“You’re a bright young lady” He told her his voice serious “wild like a horse and every bit the spirit of the west. It’s been my greatest pleasure to see you grow up. Marston is a good man and I don’t think there is anyone in this town who could match you better. Don’t ever let him put you in the side lines and don’t ever lose that fire and you will be fine”

He nodded at her and rose up. He came over kissing her hair and gesturing at the door.

“Go on and give Marston the good news” He said patting her shoulder “Your mother and I will speak later about the arrangements and let him know.”

Old 10-17-2017, 10:12 PM   #58
BlondeAmbition4RP
Literotica Guru

Belle had been momentarily distracted by the looks she noticed on the town people's faces after she and the sheriff had slowed their horses after suddenly barreling into the square together. Heaven only knew what they must be thinking. Her attention quickly returned to Andrew however when he spoke, asking her for confirmation again that she would be seeing him later that day. Thoughts of any onlookers disappeared as she noticed the look in his eyes as he regarded her, her heart swelling and a smile spreading across her full lips in response.

"Of course," she replied with a nod, her voice lowering as he moved his horse closer, "Just come and find me at the brothel once you're done with work for the day."

--------------------------

A bright smile appeared on Rose's face as her father patted her shoulder and officially gave his blessing for her and Marston to be married.

"Oh Pa!" she let out as she leaped up from her seat in happy excitement and wrapped her arms around him tightly in a warm hug.

"Don't worry Pa I won't, and thank you! I'll go and tell him right now!" she told him before giving him a parting kiss on the cheek and then hurrying back into the other room to find Marston.