Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 07-16-2017, 11:27 PM   #1
ChocolateSenpai420
Virgin

Question Flirting / Fucking Your Boss?

------- deleted

Last edited by ChocolateSenpai420 : 07-17-2017 at 11:35 AM.

Old 07-17-2017, 01:02 AM   #2
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

My neighbor's new cow-orker at the local minimart is fucking their boss. Oh yeah, that'll be great for career advancement. But she's excused from cleaning the restrooms -- my neighbor is stuck with that. Oh yeah, ethnic tensions are involved here, too.

Have you cow-orkers who'll resent your possible relationship with your boss? Is your boss married? Could a relationship, revealed, damage the community standing of you, him, the firm? Do you see (or care) about any long-term prospects?

The heart does what it must. Yes, you could grow together. Is that likely?

Old 07-17-2017, 06:04 AM   #3
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

most employers and bosses know that sex with someone reporting to them is bad news; it makes for tawdry gossip. based upon your post, it seems like the only reason you're interested is simply because you haven't been with someone in a while and here's this person with whom you actually have some chemistry. if there's more to it, you haven't articulated it.

so from a risk/reward standpoint, i'm not sure there's a lot that you offer to overcome that.

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?

Old 07-25-2017, 09:48 AM   #4
MistressMoira
Really Really Experienced

Fucking the boss. Not usually a good idea. But I've done it. More than once. Office romances.

Old 08-05-2017, 09:27 AM   #5
mikendel
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressMoira View Post
Fucking the boss. Not usually a good idea. But I've done it. More than once. Office romances.
I have fucked 3 so far. Not a lot of romance though. When the start complimenting me on what I am wearing then I know I can have them. 2 of them I loved seducing and the other just straight out asked to fuck me.

Old 08-20-2017, 01:10 PM   #6
steveblasts
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressMoira View Post
Worked in a primarily female profession for years and had several opportunities and Took advantage of several of those opportunities. I want looking for job advancement or special favors just looking to get off and I did. Didn't regret any of them. I have a feeling that some of my encounters actually talked with each other. (I changed jobs but still worked for same company)

Old 08-24-2017, 10:21 AM   #7
Alicia_Kim
Really Experienced

Flirting, yes, lot of times. Fucking, no. IMO, workplace sexual encounters can be complicated enough without adding the additional issue of a direct supervisory relationship into the mix.

Old 08-29-2017, 05:19 PM   #8
Doctor Joe
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikendel View Post
I have fucked 3 so far. Not a lot of romance though. When the start complimenting me on what I am wearing then I know I can have them. 2 of them I loved seducing and the other just straight out asked to fuck me.
You are simply amazingly sexy and seductive Del.