Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stated in your profile that you were an artist.
What type of art do you do?
Besides looking delicious?

Photography, painting, sculpture, guerilla art, puppetistas, making furniture...basically whatever I can get my hands on. I don't really do performance based art.

*rummages through folders to find some art to post*

Photography, painting, sculpture, guerilla art, puppetistas, making furniture...basically whatever I can get my hands on. I don't really do performance based art.

*rummages through folders to find some art to post*

Yes, more hands on Art. I love it.
You must have a mind that functions on a dimensional scale, who can see something as a finished product before it is complete.

Intelligent, witty, voluptuous, timely. The makins of a large fan base ;)

photography?

Perhaps we can photoscursion sometime!! Might prove to be a lens steamer

Attachments

• Weaving2.jpg
    Weaving2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3,058
  • TermiteKingdom.jpg
    TermiteKingdom.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 3,139
  • Assemblyline.jpg
    Assemblyline.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,906
  • Sunburst.jpg
    Sunburst.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,510
  • Shankill.jpg
    Shankill.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,545
Last edited:
And because GoodOmen told me to...here are two of my recent paintings. I started painting again in January, so I'm still a bit rusty.

The first was inspired by Sakura trees, completed in 30 minutes. Felt lovely to do.

The second and third are two steps of a painting I have yet to finish. I think I like it more from a distance.

All three were done with acrylic. The tree branch on Stage2 is torn up paper from a sketch book.

Attachments

• sakura.jpg
    sakura.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,752
  • Stage1.jpg
    Stage1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,637
  • Stage2.jpg
    Stage2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,967
Last edited:
And because GoodOmen told me to...here are two of my recent paintings. I started painting again in January, so I'm still a bit rusty.

The first was inspired by Sakura trees, completed in 30 minutes. Felt lovely to do.

The second and third are two steps of a painting I have yet to finish. I think I like it more from a distance.

All three were done with acrylic. The tree branch on Stage2 is torn up paper from a sketch book.

Yes! My powers are all-encompassing! What do you want me to tell her to do, gentlemen? lol

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back