What Gag ?

Redrosewitch

Literotica Guru
I've been asked about my experience of gags. And had to say that it's non existent.

Could you guys please let me know what's available, and about which you prefer to use ?

Thanks xxxxx

Last edited:
There's a lot out there that's available, and even more items around the house. There's ball gags, ring gags (doughnut gags? I don't know the technical term. They're gags you can put your penis through :p), dildo gags...

Personally, I have issues with my jaw joints, so I no longer use our ball gag. If I'm gagged with anything, it's usually just a handkerchief or something of that nature. Bracing my mouth open with something just causes un-sexy pain xD

Last edited:
There's a lot out there that's available, and even more you can use at home. There's ball gags, ring gags (doughnut gags? I don't know the technical term. They're gags you can put your penis through :p), dildo gags...

Personally, I have issues with my jaw joints, so I no longer use our ball gag. If I'm gagged with anything, it's usually just a handkerchief or something of that nature. Bracing my mouth open with something just causes un-sexy pain xD

I can't give advice like bhndblueyes88. But the gags I have used have include the girls wadded up panties, a large dowel rod with rope placed length ways across the girls open mouth - just a couple of thoughts.

Most of the time we improvise-his boxer shorts, his hand over my mouth (my favourite) or bondage tape :)

There's a lot out there that's available, and even more items around the house. There's ball gags, ring gags (doughnut gags? I don't know the technical term. They're gags you can put your penis through :p), dildo gags...

Thanks hon. Yes I can imagine that being very unsexy. Those sound really hot though.

I can't give advice like bhndblueyes88. But the gags I have used have include the girls wadded up panties, a large dowel rod with rope placed length ways across the girls open mouth - just a couple of thoughts.

Good to know one can improvise like that. And of course worn undies are very sexy. Thanks everyone

Oh let me count the ways!

So you have your types of gags - balls, rods/bars, dildo, inflatable, ring, dental, etc etc.

You have the material they are made out of - rubber, plastic, wood, metal, leather various composites.

And then you have how they are made. For instance, a rubber ball gag. It can be solid or with holds for breath-ability. It can be smaller or larger to fit the mouth.

I have a small jaw with TMJ along with a swallowing problem due to a throat surgery so I prefer to use a rubbery ball gag with holes in it that has interchangeable balls in different sizes depending on how I'm feeling that day. The balls are softer so that if I bite down I don't have to worry about my teeth and if things get bad, I can bite the ball and spit the gag out if necessary.

I'd say get several different starter gags and give 'em a go.

Personally I prefer to rub her pussy through her panties until nicely wet and then use them

Big turn on for both of us

Never used a gag before on myself or anyone else, but I would imagine a gag like this one could be quite a lot of fun: Made with a delicious Jawbreaker!
5113__78943.1325043855.1280.1280.jpg

This was a more unique gag I came across as well which could be interesting for some:
31jxMWEfVJL.jpg

Although I have no true experiences with Gags (using them on somebody or having them used on me) I generally think I would prefer to use a pair of damp panties to get the job done.

We have a ball one made out of rope (rope ball goes in my mouth, not too big and I can bite on it ;) )

O-ring, I like the size of ours, any bigger and I would lock my jaw. BTW unless you get a super big one, a cock does NOT fit through.

We have one made from a big superball...I have taken chunks out of this one. Need one made with a hollow rubber ball I think.

We have done hands, panties, kerchiefs. Gags are definitely fun!

I've been asked about my experience of gags. And had to say that it's non existent.

Could you guys please let me know what's available, and about which you prefer to use ?

Thanks xxxxx

What about the experience of the person asking you, and are they planning on using one on you?

I still think my favourite are the soaking wet panties you have just removed, but in a FFM situation a gag with a dildo sticking out for the other lady to sink onto has got to be tried too.

Reviving an old thread...

so I don't need to start a new one.

I love the freedom a gag provides. It removes any vestige that I can voice a complaint and forces me to submit and trust completely. (Don't worry, I have other non-verbal methods of safe wording, if ever needed.)

I've been pondering the spider gag vs. ring gag. Because we use gags to take my voice away, I've never had either used on me. I see virtually no difference except the spider gag keeps the lips open.

Am I correct in my assumption?

Any reason to choose one over the other?

so I don't need to start a new one.

I love the freedom a gag provides. It removes any vestige that I can voice a complaint and forces me to submit and trust completely. (Don't worry, I have other non-verbal methods of safe wording, if ever needed.)

I've been pondering the spider gag vs. ring gag. Because we use gags to take my voice away, I've never had either used on me. I see virtually no difference except the spider gag keeps the lips open.

Am I correct in my assumption?

Any reason to choose one over the other?
You can often flip a ring gag in your mouth, on purpose or by accident, so that it stops being a vertical O and just lies flat. A spider seems more secure and restrictive if definitely keeping you mouth open is what you want, but I have no personal experience of it.

This is an airway. Before anyone gags me, please make sure I can still breathe through my mouth.

You can often flip a ring gag in your mouth, on purpose or by accident, so that it stops being a vertical O and just lies flat. A spider seems more secure and restrictive if definitely keeping you mouth open is what you want, but I have no personal experience of it.

Turning it flat would merely press the tongue down so I guess the spider would usually be a better choice.

I also wonder if the spider has a greater humiliation factor to it?

I've just ordered a bit gag for my collection. I am hoping to enjoy it as much as my others as there won't be excessive saliva issues (or as much anyway).

Gags are great. I love them all. Some I love more than others, but there isn't a bad gag. Some do just what you want them to, meaning to silence any vocalizations from your submissive. Of course, make sure you have alternate methods of safety communication, if you enjoy gags, and some people need to still breathe through their mouths, so if that's the case, some gags might not be for you.

I like the ones that don't stop all vocalizations, but only limit them, but only making the sub try harder to get herself understood. And I also enjoy telling her I can't understand her..."could you say that again?" And there are those times when I'll understand her and other times when I'm feeling a little more devious and tell her I still don't understand her.

It's all in good fun as we both enjoy gags. For some, they can be soft limits on some gags and for others, all gags can be a hard limit. Hard limits can be because of what I said before...some people still need to be able to breathe through their mouths.

Ball gags with whiffle balls can be fun, then. Whiffle balls have a lot of holes in them, but they are still the shape of a ball. I know there are ball gags that come with a hole in the center, just because some people need to breathe through their mouth. You can also alter your own ball gag, by drilling a hole in the center of one that has a solid ball. Ring gags are fun, when you intend on fucking her mouth and she has a tendency to get too aggressive with her teeth.

Just a pair of cotton socks tied together with that knot stuffed into her mouth. No metal to damage her teeth, and if they are a pair she was wearing a few minutes before, even better. But, that part could be one of her limits.

Bit gags are OK, but I don't know if I'd like them so much, if I were a submissive. Actually, any gag that is made of metal or something very hard and it touches the teeth, I'd be concerned about the health of the submissive's teeth. If she were to bite down at the wrong time, or maybe on a molar that has a substantial filling in it...well, let's just say dental work can be expensive.

Dental dams any good? There isn't much of a hole for my use. But, with the whole clamp and dam in place, they can be effective gags, if you're kinky that way. I'm not that thrilled about them. Spider gags are OK, but again, I'm concerned about the metal meeting the teeth and I also don't care for the spider "legs" that come out from the ring. but, I know they serve a purpose.

I nice penis gag that is held on by a kinky leather buckle and gives the submissive something to fill her mouth and also something to chew on is pretty cool. and they have those with holes in the center.

There is also a lot said for no formal gag, but her panties ripped off and stuffed into her mouth. It's a spur of the moment thing that works in some situations and doesn't, in others.

Like most things, not all gags are preferred for everybody.

That's a monkey's fist.
For repeated use, I prefer something that can be thoroughly cleaned.

i have experimented with a couple of gags. one was a basic ball gag, as others have mentioned.

the other was like the penis gag pictured in another post, except the penis part was about four inches long. it went right to the back of my throat and kept me on the edge of gagging. lots of drool with that one! i'd say it was a really aggressive gag, and i'd only recommend it if you are into that, but i liked it. hard to handle, but i liked it.

there is a lot of appeal to the wet panties, though! lol

good luck in your search. :)

Back