Panty/Hamper Fun

My moms panties

I LOVE using my moms panties to jerk off with. I usually either cum all on one pair, or stroke myself over her entire drawer. I always cum the hardest this way. I have lots of pics if anyone wants to see
 
Was looking after my wife's aunt's dogs once, and almost the first thing I did was check out all the underwear of the women who lived there. :)
 
I LOVE using my moms panties to jerk off with. I usually either cum all on one pair, or stroke myself over her entire drawer. I always cum the hardest this way. I have lots of pics if anyone wants to see

lets see them Im sure we will enjoy :kiss::kiss::devil:
 
Posted these in another thread, but wanted to share here. Love finding panties like this.
 

Attachments

  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 589
Many fond memories as a teenager sniffing my friends sisters and mothers panties. I used to get so fucking hot :D

same here. lol. i took a pair of my friend's sisters panties from her hamper once and brought them home and jerked off in them all the time.
 
To the women of this thread:

Would finding a man "using" your panties (i.e. sniffing them, licking them, jacking off into them) turn you on?

If so, why?
 
I just pulled a black thong and a black satin panty from our hamper. They are my wifes and does she smell good. And yes she knows I sniff them and masturbate. I cant see that it turns her on but she likes me happy. If I cant be playing with her then a trip to the hamper is the next best thing.
 
I have done this on a few occasions from about the age of 18.

It first happened when I stayed over at a female colleagues house after a get together. I had just had a car accident a few days before so to save me walking home she offered me to stay at hers. We shared a bed but I was in far too much pain from the accident to do anything else so we just cuddled and slept. The next day she got ready for work, gave me a key and told me to lock up when I wanted to leave as she had a 9 hour shift.
Well I got up as soon as she left and went straight for her underwear drawer and felt through all of her clean pants. I looked for dirty ones but couldn't find any so I wrapped a pink thong around my cock and jerked off. I left pretty quick after that, it was the first time I'd done something like that and it made me super excited but very nervous too so I baled sharpish.

Since that day I do it as often I can with either girlfriends panties or more commonly my friends girlfriends panties.

When my ex girlfriend used to drop her things off at mine before she went to work I used to dig out her clean panties for the next day and jerk off into them, I'd rub pre cum on them but never finish. It made me so turned on the next day knowing that even after she showered my cum was still on her clean underwear.

Most recently I went to my mates house after he got back from holiday with his girlfriend, who wasn't in. I went upstairs to toilet and found a huge pile of her dirty clothes after 2 weeks away. I found some bikini pants that were on top and had a real good sniff in the bathroom. I then put them back exactly where I found them and went back downstairs. I made another 3 trips to the bathroom that afternoon just to take a different pair of panties each time to smell for the few minutes I could get away with. Unfortunately none of them smelled that strongly, however it was more than made up for by her being a genuine stunner with the best body I know. She may be my mates girlfriend but everytime I see her my cock stiffens thinking that she may be wearing a pair of panties I have smelled and rubbed my dick on.

I have experienced a lot of other friends panties, some with a stronger smell than others, but regardless of who they are or how attractive I find them, If I am alone with their dirty laundry, I simply cant resist smelling their panties and jerking off into them!
 
sexy

I agree that stealing them is wrong but a harmless sniff is so pleasing. I know it's probably not arousal that I'm smelling most of the time. . .but in my head the female has been forced to change them because of the amount of girl cum she is leaking. What caused her this level of arousal . . I don't know, as it's different in each fantasy. If I know her as a prude it's always kinky stuff. If she is a bit wild then maybe she is wet but doesn't know why and is driven mad by the slick heat between her lower lips. All women may not know this....but your aroused pussy smell
Is what all of us think about at one point or another. All of your male friends at some point think . . I wonder how she tastes/smells. Your panties give us that opportunity. So be generous ladies and leave them out once and a while. We just want to know all about you:D
 
Last edited:
Helped my brother in law

After helping my bro in law, on a remodel, He let me shower in his 18 yr old daughters bedroom since she was away. I fonld a soiled pair of thong panty with the sweet smell of perfume and pussy. Jacked off in the shower. I'm going to hell.
 
All The Time

I have a drawer filled with my mom's underthings. I have one black bra and one white one, and a pair of panties that matches each, along with a nice orange thong. I cum in them all the time and haven't cum anywhere else for months. They all smell like cum and are soaked in it to the point where they tend to be moist even for days after I cum on them. One day after I fuck her, maybe I can get her to wear them. I just love cumming all over her panties and filling up those delicious bra cups.
 
I sniff moms panties. Some times i also lick. One thing that i do is to dampeng moms panties with water and then rub those panties to my cock, my cock smells like moms pussy for few days. I get so hard doing it...and after.
 
not panties but :kiss::kiss::devil:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 138
Back
Top