Sister visits siblings and discovers secret

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
I was thinking of a summer lovin idea and thought up this:

Sis is about to go to college for the first time but decides that she wants to have a big vacation first. So her sister decides to invite her to her home in (beachside city/Vegas) where she and their brother live and work at a resort. Sis arrives and is greeted warmly but notices a bunch of odd things: her brother's room looks like it hasn't been lived in, her sister is wearing far more skimpy clothes around the house than she did when she lived at home, and her siblings seem surprisingly frustrated as time goes on.

So one night they find a party for her to go to while they sneak off back to their apartment. Sis forgets her phone though and sneaks back...only to discover her siblings fucking wildly in their living room. She slips back out, disturbed and aroused, not sure with what to do with the information.
 
This sounds like fun. Are you planning on writing it, or are you looking for someone to put pen to paper for you?
 
I'm fine with someone else writing it. I'd like to write it but I'm so busy lately that I just have only a little time to write.
 
once I get through with at least one of the projects I am working on I may give it a shot.

I got 4 I'm working on, much more than that, I run the risk of confusing myself.
 
Back
Top