Handmaiden ideas

sassysasha89

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Posts
359
A historical idea:

1) A young beauty found work @ the palace. She was later chosen as the youngest princess handmaiden. Never did she think that when that happen, she'll soon know the cocks of the King (the princess's father), the Crown prince after he inherits the crown and throne and later the Princess husband after the Princess marries and moves to a new kingdom where the husband skillfully and discreetly split his cock between his new beautiful bride and her desirable handmaiden. Nor did she think her children would be Royal bastards

2) Hot handmaiden was the Princess confidante and friend as they are the same age. She was also the King's whore and his recurring favorite. When she wasn't tending to her princess, she was getting a great fucking from her or he shared her with visiting royalty and delegates or even his crown prince son. When she was pregnant, he reserves fucking her for himself as he loves pregnant sex and so did she.
 
I wrote a similar story where a matron is hauled to the castle of the Lord by horseback by his guard after catching her preparing one of the Lord's rabbits for supper. It is a minor offense, but the Lord looks through the dirt and dust of the force march and sees beauty and tells the young Matron to strip and that no one enters his court clothed.

She thinks about her options and refuses, saying her husband is sick and that despite this, she must be for his eyes only. The Lord has her stripped by the head of his guard before everyone, then sends her to the dungeon.

There she is humiliated by being forced to stand naked before a grotesque man that has been in prison for years. He masturbates to her nude form while she is told repeatedly if she is not submissive she will endure him impregnating her.

Then moved to the rack and bound, the Lord send his guard away and has friendly chat with the matron where he finds out that her husband is sick and they are starving. Once of nobility, her poor choice in a husband who is an alcoholic has squandered the wealth and left them penniless. Now he is sick and she is trying to be an honorable wife and stay monogamous, but tells that she has seen the Lord before, in her village and "proud and handsome upon his mount, but she was betrothed already to her husband."

In the end the Lord and matron have numerous and bondage sessions of sex until it is revealed that her husband has died from his illness. Unsure if it is the truth or the Lord killed her husband in order to free of her of her matrimonial bonds, the Matron never inquires and lives happily ever after with many an orgasm.
 
Back
Top