The Virgin Princess (closed)

Oren stood silently as the princess pulled away going to light a lamp He could see her need and desire for him. “My lady, what just happened? He asked, he knew literally what happened but he wanted to know why, what was she thinking how should he react.

“”He watched her approach again and his eyes filled with appreciation for what he saw but his sense of duty held him back. “Did you want me to fetch you companionship m’lady?” he asked figuring she just wanted to get off and he was just a convenient source for her pleasure. He knew it was his duty to please the royal family but did that extend to giving into their sexual overtures this certainly hadn’t been in the manual so to speak.
 
Adah started to smile when Oren had asked what that kiss had been about and was just taking a breath to speak when he asked if she wanted him to fetch her someone else. She sat on her heels, sad and ashamed that Oren would think that she could have kissed him wishing she was kissing someone else. She curved her back, completely losing her posture.

"You offend me." She said, looking down, lowering her head, her voice no more than a murmur. It wasn't an accusation, it was an expression of her sadness. "I kissed you, not another. I was seeking you, not another." She gathered some courage to look up at him. "I was indeed looking for companionship, your companionship." She gathered all the strength her soul had left after that terrible dream and tried to make her voice as normal as she could. "If you feel this is beyond your duty, I must confirm it is the case. However, it would break my heart if you thought kissing me was a duty."

She took her bed sheet and covered herself, humiliated that the guard didn't think her worthy of his kiss. Humiliated and perhaps humbled; after all, she wasn't all she thought herself to be. "I apologize for my mistake and I ask for your forgiveness that I have given you a kiss you didn't welcome and one that didn't please you." Adah tried her best to avoid Oren's gaze. This was such a strange feeling to her, being rejected by a man. And a guard, at that, not a prince, not a King.
 
Oren just stared at her. He had no idea what to say, what to do. He didn’t know if he should apologize what the right decision was.

“I do not intend to offend you my lady. I do not know what the right answer is.” He said his calm fading away to anger. “If I give in to you I could lose my job or be killed. If I don’t give into you, you will be offended. Just give me the right answer. Tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it.” Did she actually think this whole situation was exciting to him that he would want her? She had been fairly cool to him and now seemed to want him. She’d not made any effort to talk to him much did she think her nakedness would be enough to make him lose all of his sense? Did she not understand the concept of honor or duty?
 
"Should you kiss me, nobody would know. Nobody would have to know, Oren." She said, looking up at him with pleading eyes. "I wouldn't want you to fear for your life because of me! I would never tell, how could I take that risk? And even if for some reason you told, people wouldn't believe the Princess had welcomed you in her arms!" Adah said, all in one breath.

"You said you found me attractive and I told you I feel the same way about you. But please know, I admire and respect you for refusing your Princess but still wanting her to tell you what she wants from you." Adah found the strength to look Oren in the eye, trying hard to be usual self again.

"I don't wish to impose myself on you. I was hoping you'd kiss me of your own free will, I thought you knew that I desired you from the moment I saw you on your first night here. I understand it's not the case, so I think maybe we should forget this misunderstanding." Adah wanted to forget nothing, realizing how noble and pure at heart Oren was made her want him even more. If he chose to ignore what happened, she would have to come up with a plan to seduce him and lead him to kiss her, not the other way around.
 
Oren listened as she spoke. Indecision was clearly written on his face. When she graciously left him a way out he took it. “I was not aware you desired me my lady, to be honest I thought I was just another object to you.” He looked down at the bracers, “This gift suggested something had changed between us, but I know my lady would not exchange gifts for kisses, I know my lady is not as naïve as so many nobles seem to be, and knows that money cannot buy someone’s desire.” He looked up, hoping his words had not been offensive to her. “Yes I find you beautiful, but does that mean I should kiss or give into every beautiful woman that chances across my path? The Greek ambassador’s wife seemed to find me quite appealing. Should I have kissed her too? Perhaps told her all the royal secret as she pleasured me?” he did not mean for his words to come out as biting as they were, but he was being honest… this is the time he would see if she really valued honesty or would she punish him for his words.

Taking a deep breath his eyes met hers, “I will admit seeing your naked body makes my body fill with desire, and I’m sure that your touch would increase that desire tenfold, but is it such a good idea to give into lust like that with no even friendship to support it?” he asked looking away.
 
He was not aware of her desire? How could he? Adah raised an eyebrow at him, but slowly let it drop down again when he spoke of the ambassador's wife. She never really liked Aikaterina much, but knowing she had tried to seduce her guard was beyond what she could take from the court's biggest gossiper.

As Oren told her that her naked body made desire and lust grow in him, a shiver of pleasure went down her spine. He wasn't indifferent to her after all and that made her happier than she had been in a long time. She listened carefully to what more Oren had to say.

When Oren told her implicitly that he was looking for friendship, not just lust, her heart warmed up. He was a good man, and good men didn't just want women's body, they wanted all of they were. Many said women had no soul, but good, true men knew differently.

"I gave you those..." She pointed to his bracers "...because they reminded me of you. There was no intention in that gift other than to give you something to remember your Princess by." She paused. How to tell him she never had to tell men she wanted them? All she ever had to do was was let them make a move. She only had to speak or act if she didn't want them. All of this was new to Adah, how could she know what to do?

"If it's friendship you want, Oren, then you shall have it. You have my respect and my admiration already. I'm happy with whatever you give me in return, but I must make clear I lust over you. You fill my thoughts. I never said this to any man, men usually say this to me." She said, blushing crimson.
 
Oren listened to her words and gave a slight nod, “It seems like friends would be a logical place to start. If you don’t have friendship, what do you really have?” he shrugged. “But as I said, I will do whatever my lady desires.”

He continued to listen and had to admit that her words did stir him a little. He couldn’t help but to wonder what it would be like to have that kiss again and to kiss her back. He shrugged off those thoughts. Was giving into her lust really a good idea. He had seen her go fetch a eunuch to pleasure her. To his knowledge she did not give the eunuch pleasure in return, well he wasn’t totally sure how that worked, if it even did, however…from everything he’d ever heard nobility made incredibly selfish lovers. Oren would not let himself become the plaything, the princess’s handy tool to seek her pleasure. He had no idea how limited those thoughts were. Had he only known her true skill, the things she’d done in the past…the skills she was known for, he might have been much more tempted. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on how you look at the situation, those weren’t stories that had circulated very widely.

“I am sorry if I am making this awkward for you my lady.” He said feeling that he should apologize for making her fel differently than she ever had, making her be more forward. He wanted to make a comment that most people in life had to work for the things they wanted most rather than having them handed to them on a silver platter, however he had some common sense still remaining and kept his mouth shut.
 
"Would you?" Adah whispered, hopeful, when Oren said he would do anything she desired. All hope was not lost, after all. Adah didn't want Oren to be her toy, she had eunuchs for that. She wanted him in her bed, as an equal, to give and take pleasure. How to tell him that? She needed to think.

Adah looked back at her window. Soon it would be day and Oren's shift would end. She went back to sleep and he went back to his chair by the door. Adah, however, could not sleep. She spent the time tossing and turning in her bed, wondering how a Princess would go about becoming friends with a guard. What did they have in common to talk about? Palace gossip? Dresses? Men wouldn't be interested in frivolous things like that.

With the first light of day, another guard took Oren's place. Adah got up with the aid of her maids and go ready for the day. She decided on a turquoise blue dress, a dress that didn't offer such a view of her breasts, but that had slits on the skirt that let her long legs show all the way up past her mid thighs. She wore golden jewelry, many bracelets and matching necklaces made her even more beautiful. There wasn't a single moment when either Oren's lips, hands or words didn't fill her mind. Her need for him was becoming more of an obsession and that frightened her beyond belief.

The day was uneventful and, eventually, nighttime came. Adah didn't change for dinner, she was certainly not in the mood for another banquet. She stayed in her room, wearing her turquoise dress. She had the servants arrange the pillows so that she could recline on them and be on one of the sides of a Mancala board and that Oren, her guard for the night, could recline in pillows and be facing the other side of the board.

She waited patiently, playing a game with an imaginary partner. The game consisted in a board with twelve pits, each pit holding three pebbles. The player had to pick all three pebbles on any of the wells on their side and then distribute them in the following wells, preferably the ones on the opposing side. The objective was to get rid of all the pebbles before the other partner could do it.

When Oren came in the room for his shift, Adah, whose leg was completely uncovered, invited Oren to recline and play with her. She thought some distraction and friendly chat over such a common pastime could be fun for him.
 
Oren retreated to his seat as the princess drifted off to sleep. The rest of the evening passed uneventfully. At dawn Oren found himself being replaced and gave a nod to the other guard.

After getting some sleep Oren considered going into town again but decided that he shouldn’t. Although having had relief from the brothel had in some ways made it easier to deal with the princess so openly flaunting her beauty. He did not feel it was a good idea to go back.

Entering her room Oren saw the princess seated at the mancala board. It was a very old game, sometimes called just cala; he had heard some from the far eastern islands called it zunka or something similar. He had played it a number of times. I had been a game he had played with the elderly historian on occasion. The man had taught him chess, and draughts (checkers) and had tried to teach him the Chinese game of Go, although he had never had time to learn the latter. The others he could play to some extent.

“Good evening y lady. How was your day?” he asked. He normally would not ask such a thing of the royals; however they had discussed something of a wish to develop a friendship. This made sense to Oren in a way, if she considered him a friend it might make it easier to trust her life to him and know that he would protect her. Therefore, he asked her how she was. Did you do anything interesting today?” he said hoping by asking this he wasn’t going too far.

He stood near the door watching her play. Curiously he wondered who she intended to have come play with her.
 
Adah was taken by surprise at how informal Oren was. But, then again, it made total sense if they were going to be friends. With a smile, she answered.

"I'm very well, thank you. I trust that you had a good rest? Did you go to the village? I've been wanting to go there again, soon. I think a new carpet is in order, I'm so tired of this one." She pointed to the carpet she was lying on her side on."

"I didn't do much today, just, you know, heard some palace gossip from my ladies in waiting. I heard about who got married as of late, who visited the Harem, that sort of thing. Did you know the Vizir from Persia sent word that he'd come visit soon? The Vizir, in the flesh! Apparently a messenger was killed near the border between Persia and my betrothed King Leon's territory and while King Leon is away in the war, my father is running his diplomatic affairs. You wouldn't think the death of a messenger would be something Vizirs and Kings would have to meet about, but it turns out this messenger was the great-nephew of the Sultan and that he was carrying a very important and very secret message!" Adah said while finishing her game. She knew that she talked too much when she was nervous but she hoped that Oren wouldn't know, notice nor care since he hadn't known her so well and haven't been with her for very long.

Seeing that the guard wasn't planning on joining her in her game anytime soon without an invitation, she let her big hazel eyes look up at him invitingly. "Would you like to join me in a game? What shall we bet?"
 
Oren listened as she began to talk. He never realized that if he said something to her, treated her like anyone else not like a princess for a second that she would be so open. This could be because she liked to gossip though, he really wasn’t sure.

”The death of a messenger is a more of a big thing than you may know. Messengers are the way kingdoms stay in contact, if one is killed vital news might not reach one’s allies. It is even more of an issue if that death is someone so important.”

No I did not go into the village today,” he said and he almost looked as if he blushed at such an innocent question.

He approached the board slowly. “I don’t think I’m supposed to. However I used to play with the Historian… He is the one who taught me to play. The other guards gave me duty over the orchards because of his presence, they did not want to deal with him or hear his stories.” He shrugged, “I think he was just lonely people think old men are boring, people also think history is boring. Put them together and…” he made a gesture like something expanding larger, “You get it.” He sat on the edge of the provided pillows his posture ramrod straight. His eyes swept the room as if making sure no one was watching before his hands moved to begin resetting the board.

“I do not know… what should we bet? I have not the money to gamble that…” he seemed to think. “It’s so difficult, because so many of the things I would bet with someone else I could never ask of you. Does that make sense?” he said shrugging, “For example I might bet favors with a fellow guard, you know I will clean his boots if I lose r he would sharpen my daggers. What in the world would we exchange? I mean you could certainly do some small favors for me, like put a good word in for me at the kitchens and maybe I would be one of the favored guards that would get leftovers. Little things like that. But what there’s not really many of those. But what favor could I do for you that you could not just order me to do anyway?” he asked his eyes meting hers as he finished resetting the board, curious as to her thoughts.
 
"Oh, I like History. I have sat with the Historian a few times, maybe I should pay him a visit some time soon!"

Adah listened carefully while Oren wondered what they should bet. He was right, there wasn't much that they could bet other than the kisses she wanted from him and that he wouldn't give.

Oren's warm and inviting dark eyes caught her big, hazel ones. "Oh, Oren, we are friends now! Should I need something, I shall ask for it, not demand or order you to get it for me. My friends are my equals, that is why I choose my friends so carefully." She said matter-of-factly, trying hard to divert her own thoughts from the kisses she could ask or give should she win or lose the simple game.

She smiled for a moment, wondering how to get herself out of that double meaning conversation. "Let us not bet anything. The winner gets the satisfaction of winning." Oren's remark about her putting in a good word for him with the kitchen staff sounded odd. It never crossed her mind that some people may get a better treatment than others, after all, she and her father always got the best portions of everything.

Adah and Oren played one game after another. Sometimes she won, sometimes she let him win; or at least that was the way she viewed it.
 
Oren shrugged slightly, “Thank you my lady I doubt I will ever be your equal but it’s a nice thought anyway.” He made his first move as she talked about various things. He told her stories of the historian teaching him how to play as they played game after game.

Slowly his stiff posture relaxed and he began to smile a little more often. He could never really forget their different places in society but for a moment like this he could try to ignore that while they played.

He was glad she had not seen his blush when she’d discussed the village, he did not want to have to try to explain that one. Although thinking of that did make him wonder who had hired the lady of the night for him. He had not been able to find out yet.

“We really should bet something.” He finally said after perhaps their tenth game and to his reckoning they’d both won 5 games. “Have you thought of something you could offer if you lost?” he asked. He had no idea of her earlier thoughts about the things she could give, so had no idea of the possible double entendre he was activating in her mind.
 
The evening was pleasant, they talked, laughed, smiled, shared stories. Adah was happy that she could be spending some time with someone other than her ladies in waiting - sometimes they were dull and didn't have any topics of conversation other than dresses and palace gossip.

A myriad of thoughts went through Adah's mind when Oren asked her if she had thought what to bet. She had been so distracted with the game and conversation, that she had almost forgotten her thoughts about Oren's lips.

"Well..." She said, looking at him through her long, dark lashes. "You put me in a complicated position. You see... I haven't thought about what I could give you, but I have indeed thought about what you could give me." Adah paused, trying to understand if the look on Oren's face was one of curiosity or if he was already guessing what she was about to say. "It's no secret I lust over you. I would like you to give me a kiss should I win the game." She put her hand on his, making him take his eyes from rearranging the board, a task that seemed to take up all of his attention. "I stole a kiss from you yesterday, but I wish to steal no more. My desire isn't satiated, however."

Adah took a deep breath and continued, right before Oren too a breath to talk himself. "I know it is too early to ask this of you, we had this conversation mere hours ago. So I ask you to help me think further!"
 
Oren looked up from the board as he felt her soft hand on his. He couldn’t help the slight smile. He had been prepared to offer that kiss she wanted so badly if she won, and she had asked him for it before he ever got the chance. “Done.” He said, “However we still need something you can do for me if I should win.” He said his dark eyes searching hers, curious what her thoughts were, what she would put up as a stake. What did he want her to offer up? This and more raced through his mind as his hands continued to reset the board.
 
"Whatever you like. Just name it and if it's in my power, it shall be yours." Adah said, stunned that he had accepted to wage a kiss in a board game; he, of all people, always a bit self righteous, with strong morals, knowing what one should and shouldn't do in the presence of a Princess, with strong convictions. The very man that had refused her not a day ago was now betting a kiss.

"If there isn't anything you want, however," Adah continued, "I will make you chief of my personal guard once I am married to King Leon. Mind you, Oren, we are betting big, here. Much more than a few silver coins or daily tasks for the other to perform. I gamble big. Always." Her gaze was deep, she meant what she said and she wanted to make that very clear - she was very serious about all that was going on in that room, in that moment. Of course King Leon wouldn't allow a handsome guard to follow her around once they were married, but if the said guard had a higher rank and commanded all the others, not even the King could argue that he had to be close to her to better protect her.

Despite the rumors that King Leon was handsome and had a presence like no other, Adah's lust for Oren was growing with each passing moment. The kiss she had stolen from him earlier didn't appease her desire, much on the contrary. Adah suspected that even after she married the man her father chose for her, she would still want Oren close by.
 
Oren considered her words as he contemplated his first move, it was his turn to go first.

“That presupposes that that is a job I wish to have… it is a lot of work and responsibility my lady, but it would seem that if either of us win you win.” He knew he was probably being irreverent here but he found himself speaking anyway, “If you lust after me wouldn’t you benefit just as much if I were to be around you more often? Just as much or even more than if you were to get one kiss from me now? Do you have nothing to offer that is just for me? That would not also benefit you?”

Oren made his first move. He really had no idea what he wanted or was hoping the princess would offer, he was just trying to if not consciously then subconsciously challenge the beliefs she had held as a noble to a peasant.
 
"Oren, you flatter yourself. I am to be married, having you near me would not mean anything, as betraying one's husband is the road to certain death, even if she is a Princess or a Queen." It wasn't exactly true, and Adah knew that. Many women had lovers and some didn't even bother to keep them a secret. However admitting that she would betray her husband with a man who had refused her not a day ago, would show him exactly how much she wanted him and be a sign of weakness on her part.

"I could offer you this." She said, gently running a hand along her side, tracing her small waist and the pronounced curve of her hips. "And though I assure you I'm not a selfish lover, I also assure you I would have as much pleasure pleasing you as you would have from being pleased by your Princess." She looked at him, expecting some reaction. Meanwhile, it was her turn to play and she made her move - three stones from the second well were quickly moved forward.

Adah took three of her golden bracelets from her wrist and showed them to Oren. "I will bet you these. They are solid gold as you can guess. If you haggle well on the market and sell them one by one to different traders, they are worth more than three months of your payment as a guard."
 
Oran watched her move and listened to her words. “I did not mean to offend you my lady. Forgive my slip of tongue. He made his move three stones from the third well resulting in a second turn moving more forward again.

He regarded her and his eyes seemed to examine her body. “How about this if you win I’ll grant you the kiss you desire, and if I win you can surprise me with what my prize shall be. He said his hand brushing her briefly before he sat back to allow her to move.
 
Adah's whole body shivered as Oren's hand brushed hers. It was almost like he had a sort of power, of presence she couldn't explain. "We need not worry about what I shall give you," she said "because I will win and have your lips all to myself for a good night kiss."

They each took turns playing, following the game's rules. The atmosphere felt heavy to Adah, she could feel her own nervousness. She had been playing mancala ever since she learned how to count, she could play well. But so could Oren.

When there were only a few stones left, Adah felt the urge to quit. She wanted the kiss or nothing at all. She had the impression he was letting her win, a couple of bad moves that weren't characteristic on him gave her that impression. That was why she didn't quit, there was a chance this was Oren's overcomplicated method of showing desire. The game ended, Adah having 1 more stone on her mancala than Oren.
 
Oren and Adah played. Back and forth their turns went. The tension was high, both anticipating a win.

Oren had to admit when he saw the one more stone on Adah’s Mancala than him he was not too surprised. He had made a couple of bad moves. They hadn’t been on purpose; they had just been errors in judgment, gambles that did not pay off as he had planned.

His eyes swept up from the board to meet her eyes. “You have won my lady…” He rose slowly to his feet. “It is late though, you should get ready to sleep. Your father would never forgive me for keeping you up all the night.” Before she could offer some kind of protest he smiled just a bit. “Don’t worry, before you say anything, I will grant you the goodnight kiss you fairly won.
 
Adah quickly rose to her feet, not even bothering to cover or hide her long, bare legs. "Since you insist in treating my like a child and tell me when bedtime is, I will behave like a good little girl and brush my hair and change into my nightwear before earning a good night kiss. That is what one does to children, is it not? I was a child long ago, I do not remember." Adah said, conjuring up a plan in her head.

She moved towards her dressing table, making sure the swaying of her hips was tempting as ever. With her back still to Oren, she untied the bows at her shoulders, causing the dress to fall and reveal her nakedness. Slowly, as slowly as she could manage, she brushed her long blond hair until it was shiny and soft. Only then did she turn around and faced Oren.

The Princess' big, heavy breasts wiggled lightly as she made her way to her bed where her night dress had been put for her. She never took her eyes from Oren's as she tied the five delicate pair of strings at the front of the gown. When she was done, she paused, waiting for Oren to finally kiss her goodnight.
 
Last edited:
Her words as she rose reflected anger and resentment. He was only trying to be considerate of her not to be patronizing, although it seemed she had opted to see it in that light. He blew out an audible sigh before he controlled himself. He rose to his feet to once again take his place against the wall. However he was closer to the balcony in the corner of the room than to the door.

He found his eyes tracking her movement as she moved to her dressing table. His eyes widened as she let her dress fall. As his eyes followed the sensual line of her back down to the curve of her ass he licked suddenly dry lips. Then, she lifted her arms to begin brushing that long hair. This was an action that caused her full breasts to lift and jut out proudly; overemphasizing the fact that Adah was indeed not a child. In body at least she was all woman, and a very alluring one at that. Did she know how much she was killing him? This was her revenge for his comments wasn’t it? She was flaunting her body, making him watch, trying to entice him to come and touch even though she knew he would not do so, he was too honorable.

The princess turned to face him and her full heavy breasts came into even clearer focus. Her eyes never left his as she moved across the room to pick up her sleeping gown. Delicate slender fingers worked at the bodice to tie each string. His eyes left hers to watch those hands. Hands and a body that he had thought of as belonging to a spoiled girl only moments ago, but now seemed to belong to a temptress

Only after she was clothed did Oren approach her. He moved slowly, fluidly, sliding across the room until he stood before her, his large frame slightly crowding hers against the 4-poster bed. He was not trying to intimidate her; it was just a side effect of their different sizes.

They seemed a stark contrast, he in dark cloth robes over leather armor, wearing the leather bracers she had given him. She wore what appeared to be delicate silk or satin. His body was hard, hers was soft. His left hand came to rest on her waist as his right brushed a strand of the silken blonde hair back from her face. Gently he pushed the wayward wave behind her ear, almost as if he didn’t realize what he was doing.

His hand cupped her cheek turning her face up to meet his gaze again is own head coming down to kiss her. Before his lips could brush the full pout which were hers, just begging to be kissed, a sound forced Oren to jerk upright.

There came the tinkle of shattering glass, followed by the whistle of the wind through the now broken balcony windows as 3 forms slammed the doors off their hinges.

Oren reacted without thought, pushing Adah down onto the bed, his weight atop her, pressing her lush curves flat between them. He however, had no time to think about how good she felt beneath him as he heard the rush of air above his head and heard the solid thunk which could only be a blade into wood. His quick actions had saved both of their lives from the leading attacker’s initial attack.

Rolling off of the princess, Oren came off the side of the bed, his curved knife in hand. The blade was long for a knife, almost a short sword, but with the blade designed for slashing and thrusting.

Oren evaluated the threat as he stood between the princess and the three foes which were spreading out to flank him. He knew he would need to act soon or be overwhelmed by their attackers. Who were they? What did they want? He suspected that they wanted him dead and to then have their way with the princess, but this was of course only a hypothesis.
 
Finally! At last Adah could see desire in Oren's face and in his eyes as they watched her body. She knew now he wasn't immune to her female charms and that not all hope was lost. She watched Oren approach her, his big, muscular frame in front of her making her feel protected rather than intimidated.

Adah's legs wanted to give as Oren held her, his masculine touch made her shiver even if he was being gentle when he brushed her hair out of his way. Adah couldn't take her eyes away from Oren's lips, it was about time they touched hers; he didn't let her look at his lips much longer, however, touching her cheek and making her look up at his beautiful dark eyes. She could get lost in those eyes.

The next thing Adah knew is that Oren was pressing her body down against the bed, just not in the way she had craved it so many times. Only then did she realize they were in danger and the shattering glass and the throwing knife on the poster of her bed made sense. Adah wanted to scream, not in fear as she trusted Oren, but in total frustration.

As Oren rolled off her, Adah stood on the bed, her indignation and frustration making her bolder and braver. "Who are you and what do you want here?" She asked, angry. She wanted to demand their heads on a platter on that exact moment, provided, of course, they didn't hurt Oren. If they did, then they'd suffer a very slow death.

The three men laughed, but Adah didn't find it funny. She picked up the brand new vase she got and threw it at the head of the man closest to her. She was so mad she threw it so hard that the man completely blacked out - it wasn't until after the vase was already in midair that Adah used her brain and thought that angering the other two men hadn't really been a good plan and certainly wouldn't help Oren in the slightest.
 
Back
Top