What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking til I can sleep and forget. Feel like I am at McD's....I'm loving it!!! lmao

watching season 3 of Supernatural while TRYING to get words together for

LINDEN
MOON
PGOD.

somehow, I do NOT see it happening.

Also giggling hysterically. People PM me the cutest shit when I am down and it ALWAYS makes me giggle.

PLUS looking for the full size pic of my av so I can stash it somewhere and send it to a person who asked for it.

Should get my arse out of bed and go do the promised exercise which seemed a good idea last night

is good. I love it.

I would, if you'd ever hold still for it, Blessing.

Trust me on this.;)

*Is pondering what it would be like to get fucked whenever I held still long enough....anytime...anywhere.*
I'd never get anything done, but.....:eek: :devil:

*Is pondering what it would be like to get fucked whenever I held still long enough....anytime...anywhere.*
I'd never get anything done, but.....:eek: :devil:

You'd get stuff done...

*debates making sure I have a few remote controlled butterfly vibes...and that damned wand...oh yeah...and a hobby horse with a dildo we can seat her on whenever I feel like she should be exercising....*

:D

You'd get stuff done...

*debates making sure I have a few remote controlled butterfly vibes...and that damned wand...oh yeah...and a hobby horse with a dildo we can seat her on whenever I feel like she should be exercising....*

:D

Could we get a Monkey Rocker or a Sybian for exercise? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back