The Guardian

The dress was loose enough, her skin soft enough, it bundled up to her hips easily, his hands carressed and squeezed her firm buttocks, feeling his own arousal becoming very apparant, her reaction to it obvious. His hands next moved upwards, slipping her dress from her shoulders, drawing the material from her arms, allowing the material to pool around her waist. Their kiss never wavered, their tongues and lips never let up, lost in the moment and feel of each other. His hands stroking her naked back and sides, finding their way to her buttocks and legs, feeling her groin as it moved against the eager shaft of his erection.

He found himself grossly over dressed, a hand slid from the exploration her body, loosening the tie, he slid the silky material across her hip, over her back and over her shoulders and arms, almost too late she realized what he was doing and still too late to act as he tightened the noose, her hands captured behind her back, he smiled up at her,

"You're under arrest for being a lovely woman in need of a good time, anything you hold against me will be used in your seduction, if found guilty your bail will be set at a kiss per violation. How do you plead?"

He grinned and slowly undid the buttons of his shirt, opening it and gingerly sliding it out of it along with the jacket, the gause taped over his chest where a knife had cut him. He slid his arms around her and drew her close to him.

"Mm, very, very guilty," she said softly against his lips.

She laughed as she felt the tie and moaned softly as she moved against him. Her own body had black and blue marks where her ribs had been bruised from her fight outside Fisher's, and she hoped he wouldn't mind.

Undulating her hips against his, she brushed her nipples against his chest. That dress had no room for a bra, and she hadn't wanted to wear one. The scrap of black lace she wearing was. Covered under the pooled dress, but she felt it scraping deliciously against her lower body.

"So now that I plead guilty, what will my punishment be?" She asked with a soft growl as she moved to kiss along his jaw.

"First your bail is set..."

He nibbled softly on her ear,

"Kisses at leisure."

He kissed her neck, feeling her pulse under his lips,

"You are to be released into my custody."

He nibbled on the soft patch just under her ear, his hands unfastening the tie, allowing it to fall to the ground,

"And your punishment will be a good time."

With her hands now free, his own found the mounds of her breasts, eagerly stroking over the softness, continuing where he had been stopped earlier, their mouths locking again in a heated kiss, leaving them both breathless. He chuckled softly as he fought to regain his breath,

"Damn, you really know how to get a guy hot, bothered and extremely keen."

He silenced her reply with another kiss, a hand slipping under the pooled dress, his fingers finding her heated center and teased around her heated lips, using the material as last frustration,there were but two barriers remaining between them and he was certain that the moment they moved from the couch, such restraints would no longer be in action.

She moaned and continued moving gently against him. She was going to reply to him, but he didn't give her the chance. Her tongue teased his lips as she found herself heating up even more with this touch. When was the last time she had been so hot, so itchy under her skin, craving touch? She couldn't remember it happening like this with anyone. It was him. He made her feel this way.

She nibbled along his lips, her fingers moving down his torso lightly. She felt guilty for his injury. She knew from where he had gotten it. She let her fingers roam his torso lightly and smiled through their kiss.

"I'm not the only one who gets someone hot and keen."

"Hmm then we should tone it down a notch, don't want you to catch fire."

He met her lips again with his own, his fingers slowly traveling from her crotch over her soft inner thighs, stroking softly, his other hand now traveling over her back, sliding under the pooled material and over the string to cup her buttock, drawing her even closer to him. His tongue found it's way into her mouth, teasing and tasting her own tongue.

He can't think of a time that he had ever felt this way, his body telling him that she was his and his alone, his mind not being able to say otherwise, this was what it felt to be with the one you belonged to, of that he was now very certain.

She laughed softly. "Not a chance."

She moved against his fingers, kissing him, letting herself feel every bit of his lips against hers. Her tongue played with his, her fingers moved down to rest on his shoulders. She moaned softly, before playfully nipping at his lips.

"Shall we go to the bedroom to be more comfortable? Don't worry. I won't aggravate your injury." She gave him a soft smile.

He chuckled,

"Judging from your own bruises, you could not be aggravating much tonight."

Then with a naughty twinkle in his eyes, he rested his hands just under her buttocks,

"Better hold on."

It didn't take much to lever himself up from the couch, she wasn't that heavy after all. He kissed her and then started to walk to her bedroom.

She laughed as she held on to him, wrapping her legs around his waist. As they made their way to the bedroom and to her bed, she nibbled lightly on his neck, rubbing herself against him lightly.

"So if we're not going to aggarvate, does that mean we'll be making slow, simmering love?" She smirked.

"Oh I'm not sure about the simmering, but I will be sure not to hurt your ribs."

He laid her down on the foot of the bed, stripping her dress from her body, leaving her in just her sandals and g-string, he kicked off his shoes and undid his belt, the problem the butler spoke about became apparent as his pants slipped from his waist. Now that he stood his old scars was revealed, he bent over to take off his socks and leaned forward, his hands next to her on the bed as he leaned down to kiss her slowly, drawing out the kiss.

She hummed softly as she kissed him back. She cradled his head as they kissed, smiling softly at him as they broke apart. She couldn't help but gaze at him, watching his body flex and move. She saw the scars, considered their meaning and subsequent beauty, and smiled at him. Crooking her finger at him, she motioned for him to join her on the bed, a wicked smile playing across her lips.

He slid on to the bed next to her, he cupped her cheek and kissed her again, it felt like he could not get enough of her and he knew that pretty soon that would become a real certainty. The wound on his chest and arm was not completely healed and he could feel them both pull slightly, but it was not as bad as it could have been, in fact it was much more pleasant than it had the right to be. But then again being in bed with her was more than likely the reason why it didn't really matter to him.

She stoked down his chest gently as they kissed then met his eyes with her own. "If you want we can... postpone the more vigorous aspects of this exercise til you're fully healed. I have the feeling you are more than adequate in top form." She was teasing in her tone, but her gaze was earnest. She already caused him so much pain, she didn't want to be the cause of more, especially when they were pleasing one another. She brushed his lips with hers gently.

"After all, I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer."

He arched an eyebrow and pulled her on top of him,

"More than adequate? Waited long enough?"

He gave her back a playful poke with both hands, mindful of the bruises and avoiding them,

"I for one will not be one to stop since you now have me in a bed, all worked up and in my underwear. Do you feel like you should wait or are you in adequate form?"

He gave her a grin

She stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "Fair point. Let's see if I can kiss and make your boo boos better."

She began to slowly kiss her way down his body, her lips brushing his scars tenderly, the whisper of a kiss on any bandages, her hair tickling his skin. She was holding herself back for both their sakes. She was forcing herself to go slowly. She personally liked it a little rough, but neither were in the physical shape to go harder at present. Her fingertips moved lightly down his body, also brushing along old scars. It was like she was apologizing for all the pain he endured on her behalf.

Her lips and touch so soft on his skin, her hair felt even finer and much more intimate for some strange reason. He could feel her body as she moved over him, her naked skin brushing against his very obvious arousal. He had his eyes closed, his hands hovering over her back, shoulders and arms, never restraining, instead touching and exploring, he could envision each scar she touched, each one her lips kissed, he could remember the blades or bullets which caused them and how he should have been dead on numerous occasions...

There was no regret, no bitterness, to be perfectly honest, he knew that he loved her. Oh he was breaking numerous rules, being here with her, the first of his family in recorded history...still he did not care, he wanted this, she had made it obvious that she wanted it as well and at that moment she was showing him just how much she wanted it as well.

She looked up at him in the dim light that came in from the street lamps, and smiled, before moving down to nuzzle him lightly with her nose. She inhaled his masculine scent as she made her way down his body, and brushed her lips against his erection gently. "I don't want you to hurt on my behalf anymore. I don't like to cause you pain," she said softly.

"The least I can do is try to take some of the pain away." Her voice was a murmur against his skin. She could easily fall in love with this man. He had protected her like a cherished, valuable treasure. Who couldn't love someone like that? But she didn't know enough about him to say she loved him yet.

She sure was attracted to him, though. For now that was enough. There was time for more later.

He ran his fingers over her cheek, brushing her hair to one side, "I can't stop who I am, just like you can't stop wanting to help the innocent." He gave her a grin, "But I will definitely take that offer of damping a few pains, think that will work both ways though."

She laughed and looked up at him. "What do you have in mind, running through that creative head of yours?" She stroked him lightly and moved slowly back up his body, her skin brushing against his as she moved to take his lips with her own. "I think we talk too much," she said softly with a smile as her lips brushed his.

"Oh I think it will be best to show you then if you think we talk to much." He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close, kissing her deeply. Rolling her over and kept on kissing her until they both had to stop to catch a breath, he grinned down at her and then without preamble he started dousing her face, neck and shoulders with soft kisses, his hands sliding down her back to rest on her firm buttocks, drawing her close. His, by now, very insistent erection making it very clear what kind of ideas he had in mind with her as it brushed up against her.

Again he captured her lips, their tongues finding each other, entwining and exploring, making sure that they did not miss one single part of each other. He slowly started to knead the muscles of her buttocks, feeling her body brush against his own, all silky smooth and warm.

Her hips moved against his, her fingers tracing lines on his shoulders and back as they kissed. When he kissed all over her face, she giggled, grinning up at him. She felt his erection and couldn't help but moan. Her voice was a breathy whisper as she spoke against his lips.

"I can see someone is happy to see me. Mind if he and I get acquainted a little better?" She grinned, reaching down between them to graze him with her nails lightly.

He met her grin with one of his own, "You're already shaking hands with him" He kissed her again, feeling her gentle touch on the hardness of his erection, this clearly was going something to remember. His hand found the swell of her breast once again, he loved the feel of her breasts, the soft, warm skin, the pliancy as he squeezed it, the rock-hard nipples. Perfect in all way.

She chuckled, then moaned softly at his touch. "Mmmm... And I think we need more than just shaking hands." She met his gaze. "I want you... I want you inside... I want to feel you so deep and so inside that you and I can't be separated."

Her voice was soft. It seemed like this had been the moment she had been waiting for almost all her life. Everything had led up to this point.

He smiled and lowered his head once more, licking slowly over a nipple, then he moved himself into a better position over her, allowing her to guide his throbbing shaft to her entrance. He could feel the soft, wet folds envelope him, welcoming him, her soft hand trailing away, her body preparing for him. Not one to disappoint, he slowly sank into her, pushing slowly, yet firmly, feeling her tight channel stretching and accepting him. He kissed her neck and shoulders, wanting to hear her.

He pulled back slowly, even more tantalizing and sunk back into her, going ever deeper, until he was as deep as she could take him. Up until now their dance had been one of passion and one would think their coupling would be in that same light. But he had other plans, he had dreamt of this for a long time and he knew that she'd appreciate it as well. Resting on his elbows, he continued the slow movements, looking down at her as they didn't merely fuck, they made slow, gentle love.

Her hips moved against his gently at first as her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. It was bliss. It was perfection....

Okay, so she felt sentimental and trite, but she couldn't help it. Being with him brought out her sentimental and soft feminine side. It was a side she tried to hide, generally. She was a woman working in a man's world, as it were, so she had to be more than a little ballsy to be as good as she was at her job.

But not with him. With him, she was free to just be Cali. To be herself without anything else to prove. She moaned softly, whimpering soft cries of "yes" and "deeper" as they moved together.

Blade

He loved how she spoke to him, not only using soft words, but how her body moved, how she begged for more and gleefully accepted it. There was no haste in their movements, it was not the age-old dance at all, it was more a meeting of two hearts, giving and receiving in mutual consent, slowly fanning the flames of desire for each other and basking in the glow of that heat.

He rested his body on top of her own and holding her in position, he rolled on to his back, he held her close, kissing her gently, his hands slowly sliding down her back, allowing her freedom to raise herself from him, the only thing keeping her in position was their kisses and her own free will.

Back