is it ok to hug male friends if you are married?

lissynature

Experienced
hubby did not see it but a man hugged me at the beach and i'm afraid he might do it again next time we see each other at the beach. and sunnyside north is a nude beach so i espec am concerned hubby won't like if the man hugs me again. but is it normal to hug guys for greeting? :devil::cattail:

Post another picture of yourself before the thread begins.

Rule 32

hubby did not see it but a man hugged me at the beach and i'm afraid he might do it again next time we see each other at the beach. and sunnyside north is a nude beach so i espec am concerned hubby won't like if the man hugs me again. but is it normal to hug guys for greeting? :devil::cattail:

Tell your husband you want a threesome and this guy is interested in him.

I'm not married and unsure of marriage status of most guys I hug.

space invaders! I hate them. Hugging gay guys and other women is usually ok. Hugging guys can be problematic because you can't be sure why they are doing it and basically if you have to ask then it's not ok.

I have a problem with a guy who hugs me and doesn't let go, so I don't let him get close enough to hug me.

If the man's penis enters your body during the hug...this is completely normal.

It would however be embarassing if you squirt on his penis while hugging.

If this happens, the customary and polite thing to do is get on your knees and lick the hugger's penis clean.

If the man's penis enters your body during the hug...this is completely normal.

It would however be embarassing if you squirt on his penis while hugging.

If this happens, the customary and polite thing to do is get on your knees and lick the hugger's penis clean.

Where did you find this etiquette information?

It doesn't sound legitimate. For example, I don't think it's common for penetration during a hug. It's UNCOMMON and, at least the way I was brought up, unacceptable.

Call me a wee bit psychic, but my guess is that in the world of our Originating Poster, it happens all...the...time.

"It just slipped in!" lol, etc

289_1000.jpg

Of course it's okay for one man to hug another.

My only question is, "Why did you ask me?"

Did the guy have a boner when he hugged you?

No. Never.

When you said your vows, you forsook all others. That includes hugging on naked beaches, regardless of how innocent that obviously is.

Last edited:
Hey, if a nude hug results in a little "hey, how've you been?" penetration, where's the harm?

No. Never.

When you said your vows, your forsook all others. That includes hugging on naked beaches, regardless of how innocent that obviously is.

Quoted for your use of the word "forsook".

Last edited:
Hey, if a nude hug results in a little "hey, how've you been?" penetration, where's the harm?

Quoted for your use of the word "forsook".

That's great....so forever I will be the woman who used the word forsook, but managed to screw up you and your.

Perfect.

I'm not married and I don't hug male friends casually. I hug men when I want to sleep in bed with them.

Back