Anonymous Secrets Thread

You've done this MULTIPLE times?
And you believe the guy has the problem?
:eek:

Yea, thinking about that one again...I'm maybe a little bit surprised that the mods haven't gotten involved. That's almost enough to give Lit a bad name, having someone on the prowl, knowingly involving herself with men whom she plans to injure... Doesn't seem to honor the spirit of the thing they've created here, does it? If a troll is occasionally expunged for being a large enough nuisance, you'd think a person like this could be too.

I have shared maybe half a dozen secrets on this thread. Couple through Neruda, and the rest through Kudram, both of which have been delightful to speak with.

Last edited:
Yea, thinking about that one again...I'm maybe a little bit surprised that the mods haven't gotten involved. That's almost enough to give Lit a bad name, having someone on the prowl, knowingly involving herself with men whom she plans to injure... Doesn't seem to honor the spirit of the thing they've created here, does it? If a troll is occasionally expunged for being a large enough nuisance, you'd think a person like this could be too.

I have shared maybe half a dozen secrets on this thread. Couple through Neruda, and the rest through Kudram, both of which have been delightful to speak with.

I agree. I don't want to be judged by anyone who hasn't walked a mile in my ugly, ugly shoes.

I don't have any secrets on here, but it may be time.

Female

I lurk on Lit and figure out who is crushing/infatuated with who. Then I start sending pms to the male, get his attention away from the female and wait for her posts to appear. One woman lamented about being dumped for someone else. He was married in the first place, did she really think he was devoted to her?

M - I realize most folks on here aren't roaming the Kinky/Fetishy places I usually play on, but I just had to tell about this...

Several years ago, I was shopping for sexy lingerie for myself. I finally got up the nerve to ask the salesgirl if I could try something on... a baby doll... in a women's lingerie store. I was so nervous and excited just even asking. When she only paused for a moment, before recovering her sales-person-ness and led me to the fitting rooms I was astonished. Stepping inside, I could hear other women in the fitting rooms around me, all stripping down to panties and bras and trying on racy lingerie. I got very hard. So hard with so much pre-cum that I didn't dare put on the baby doll bottoms, even over my own panties. I felt so guilty for getting hard in a ladies' fitting room I didn't want to violate them more by staining anything. But I also felt such a rush! I stripped down to my panties and put the baby doll top on. It felt wonderful, satin and lace.

The sales girl knocked on the door, two feet from me, and asked if I needed a different size. I blurted something about it fitting perfectly and she was pleased and walked away. A moment later I knew it I was going to cum! There was nothing there to handle it so I used my hand. I came so hard my knees got weak and I had a hard time constraining my sounds. I had quite a pool of cum in my hand when my cock finally quit. There was nothing to do but swallow it all.

I cleaned myself up and calmed down. I got dressed again and went out and bought the baby doll. I've made sure to give them plenty of business since then, though my cock has been much more respectful of my fitting room times after the first one...

Yea, thinking about that one again...I'm maybe a little bit surprised that the mods haven't gotten involved. That's almost enough to give Lit a bad name, having someone on the prowl, knowingly involving herself with men whom she plans to injure...
This, same here.

I agree. I don't want to be judged by anyone who hasn't walked a mile in my ugly, ugly shoes. I don't have any secrets on here.
Again, same here.

Female
I lurk on Lit and figure out who is crushing/infatuated with who. Then I start sending pms to the male, get his attention away from the female and wait for her posts to appear. One woman lamented about being dumped for someone else. He was married in the first place, did she really think he was devoted to her?
Excuse me? Is that fun for you, somehow? :confused:

Female

Someone must really hate their life to ruin others......even if it's online. Grow the hell up people. Geesh.

Female

Wow. Can't even begin to imagine what you are like in RL.

Female

History tells us that we would have checked to see if you would sink or swim...:cool:
M - I realize most folks on here aren't roaming the Kinky/Fetishy places I usually play on, but I just had to tell about this...
<snip>.....
Awe...I think this is cute. Getting all excited like that..teehee...

And, YES, FWIW, I have confessions posted in here, as well. :eek:

Female

This is exactly what makes women hate other women. It makes me sad that someone would feel so bad about themself that they get off on this. Sad. :(

This is exactly what makes women hate other women. It makes me sad that someone would feel so bad about themself that they get off on this. Sad. :(
Yeah... not that I hate other women, per se, but at the party yesterday....who was I talking to after the perfunctory back pats and hellos?

The men..:rolleyes:

What were we talking?

Games hacks and emulators...home networking and DVD rips...

Yu-huh... never say I can't talk sexy in public...:cool:

Yeah... not that I hate other women, per se, but at the party yesterday....who was I talking to after the perfunctory back pats and hellos?

The men..:rolleyes:

What were we talking?

Games hacks and emulators...home networking and DVD rips...

Yu-huh... never say I can't talk sexy in public...:cool:

:D This made me smile. I have a healthy mix of female and male friends but being a tomboy naturally led me to being friends with other tomboys or guys. I try to get along with everyone... I just like everyone to be happy. Lol It upsets me to see girl on girl hate. I'm trying to raise my daughter to appreciate other girls and to be herself so she isn't constantly trying to outdo anyone or feel the need to put them down to feel better about herself. She's gotta love herself if she ever expects anyone else to love her.

Female

In reply to the replies on this

Yes, I do have fun with it. You feckin' amerrycans have turned a good sex site into a fat chicks cake fest and that ISN'T fun.

Yes, I do have fun with it. You feckin' amerrycans have turned a good sex site into a fat chicks cake fest and that ISN'T fun.

Bahahahaha!

That makes me want to ratchet up the silliness to boarderline insanity.

And for the record? FUCK that person. Right in the brown hole with a jagged cock and no lube.

(Some day I'll tell ya how I really feel. :) )

Lol!!! I almost spit out my cake reading this.

Back