Do women like a finger in their ass while having sex?

ma_guy said:
Real talent lies in bangin' her in the ass while you are licking pussy. After that a finger is simple parlor games. :p

LOL...now this is funny!!!! :D

hahahahahaha....lol.

Vronsky said:
I recently had sex with a young lady and she practically begged me to put my thumb up her ass while I performed oral on her......I had no idea women liked this.
______

*lighting pipe, taking puff...*

Ah, yes... that innate womanly desire, a genetic carryover from our ancient ancestors and those constant, lustful orgies involving double penetration sex.

The good ol' days. If we could only somehow relive them again.

*sigh*

*puff*

As previously stated:

Not all individuals of any gender should be lumped together because one enjoys something.

As for the question,personally it depends on two factors:
a) Who owns the finger
b) What said finger is doing :D

I do, but not always. Probably because I like anal...but don't presume all women do. Some will smack your face off if you even go there. Always ask first.

Lorelei_11 said:
I haven't actually tried it, but this is how I want it when I do try it. :D
I would say that this is the "best" way to introduce someone to this. You just don't go shovin fingers every which way...Ya gotta work slllowwwwlly towards this.

If I could have my druthers... I'd rather have something else up there, but a finger will do nicely. :D

Vronsky said:
I recently had sex with a young lady and she practically begged me to put my thumb up her ass while I performed oral on her......I had no idea women liked this.
Dude you really should read up.

MollySchtupp said:
I do, but not always. Probably because I like anal...but don't presume all women do. Some will smack your face off if you even go there. Always ask first.
Are you about to cum? Cool, mind if I stick a finger up your ass then?

Yeah, that goes over REAL well.

DevilishTexan said:
Are you about to cum? Cool, mind if I stick a finger up your ass then?

Yeah, that goes over REAL well.

Just ask it...then run really quickly out the door. Never fails.

ma_guy said:
Real talent lies in bangin' her in the ass while you are licking pussy. After that a finger is simple parlor games. :p

If you could do that, you could self-fallatiate and eliminate the need for the woman altogether!

montrealgirl said:
A finger is great. But if you can fenagle it, a nipple is better.
A nipple in your ass? Is that possible?

I can't speak for every woman but.....I like a finger, tongue, and even a dick in my ass during sex. My boyfriend has similar tastes too. He's bi, after all. Does that answer your question ?

You can stick a finger in there if you want to... but its gonna be a tight fit along side your cock...

i always take a man putting a finger up my bum as a sign that he likes to have his balls crushed and twisted :)

Back