What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walk on the Ocean

Toad the Wet Sprocket

<smiles> Why thank you, my dear. Glad you are well! :rose: I am doing well, surprisingly, as my dog lost an encounter with a skunk at 4 this morning, and I've been dealing with that all day (and will be for days I fear!)
It does appear that we do have very similar music tastes - very cool! Looking forward to see what else you are listening to tonight! :)

oh MY!!! I feel for you! You must be exhausted! What do you use in a case like that?

Yes, similar.

In Between Days - The Cure

oh MY!!! I feel for you! You must be exhausted! What do you use in a case like that?

Yes, similar.

In Between Days - The Cure

Henrietta

The Fratellis

Yeah, it will be an early night tonight. I feel more for Bailey, the old girl - she's been confined to the garage (with plenty of blankets) and the old girl is just so confused by all this (she is very much a spoiled house dog.) We are using Nature's Miracle which seems to be doing the trick the best it can.

Henrietta

The Fratellis

Yeah, it will be an early night tonight. I feel more for Bailey, the old girl - she's been confined to the garage (with plenty of blankets) and the old girl is just so confused by all this (she is very much a spoiled house dog.) We are using Nature's Miracle which seems to be doing the trick the best it can.

Poor baby! And you!!! I thought of 'Nature's Miracle'.

Meeting Across the River - Bruce Springsteen

Eminence Front

The Who

love the bass line in this tune - R.I.P. Entwhistle - you are missed

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Love THAT!!! I bought the 12" on vinyl, import way before it cam out in the states. Yeah, friends and I were music snobs! LOL!

<laughs> I also had the 12" single - as the song got radio play way before it was released as an album here in the States!! I got tired of waiting, and my band and I wanted to play it. again - too cool!

Green-Tinted Sixties Mind

Mr. Big

"You be looking groovy
in that sixties movie"

"Hanging out with Janis
Moving through Atlantis"

LOVE the lyrics to this song!!!!!

<laughs> I also had the 12" single - as the song got radio play way before it was released as an album here in the States!! I got tired of waiting, and my band and I wanted to play it. again - too cool!

LOL! Funny! The thing then, we got stuff before it was played on the radio here. There were small record stores in Manhattan that would carry 12" for DJs as soon as they were released overseas, months before U.S. radios played them. Other than that, you really had no way knowing other than radio.

Hyperactive - Thomas Dolby

Don't Stop Me Now

Queen

I always considered this my theme song through high school! <sigh> so young and arrogant :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A House Is Not a Home - Burt B a ch a r a c h

I have NO idea why you cannot spell his name here. Try it, you'll see. Weird!

The Ballad of Jenny Ledge

Toy Matinee

Good night Slave! Had my usual great time with you - thanks a lot. Sleep well when you go and have a great week. Looking forward to meeting up with you here again soon!

The Ballad of Jenny Ledge

Toy Matinee

Good night Slave! Had my usual great time with you - thanks a lot. Sleep well when you go and have a great week. Looking forward to meeting up with you here again soon!

Thank you Lovely Woman! I logged out for a bit. Music is off now though.

You are fun!!!

When we catch up again, I hope the "puppy" (I still like to call them puppies) is doing better. This too shall pass!

Sweet dreams :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back