Sandman 4.0(Closed for Sinister Spiders)

Jo's eyes widened, as she looked at Don. Her mouth popped open into a shocked 'o', and her mind whirred.

"What do you mean?" She asked, struggling for words. He wasn't looking at her, just off in the distance, a shine of something dejected in his eyes. She wondered then, whether this was all part of her dream. "Are you real?" She asked then, "Oh ma, this whole time I have just assumed you are real and I was talking to another person. I didn't imagine you, did I? I really want you to be real."

Once more her mouth ran away from her. This time she knew it was her dream self's fault. She felt terrible; Don had just admitted something that was clearly effecting him and she had been too busy worrying about her own interest for him.

"Do you.. Do you remember anything?" Jo asked, one hand settling on his thigh, seeking to offer him some form of reassurance.

Don

Don couldn't help but smile at her little tirade.

"My memories are vague, almost as if they are the dream and this is my reality. Trust me, I've even questioned my own existence on occasion. Certain things though, conversations with others seem to confirm my existence in the real world though."

He placed his hand over hers.

"The diary I told you about is something I remember having on the outside world but I have no memory of actually creating it."

"But if you are real, like in the real world then where are you? Wouldn't you have to be connected up to a Sandman somewhere?" Jo asked, turning her palm up so it met Don's. Her foggy dream mind whirred with possibilities. Then something occurred to her.

"What if someone using a Sandman doesn't wake up?" She asked, eyebrows furring as she pondered the problem. Then, looking at Don, she regretted what she had said. "Though I am sure it isn't the case with you. I mean, you have that diary after all. Would you like me to look into it? To see if I can help you trace it back to somewhere. someone?"

Don

Don felt a lump form in his throat, he looked into the distance to trying to center his thoughts. It occurred to him that he'd never truly had an open heart discussion about his predicament, he'd always made it his policy to never get close to anybody in the DHub. Yet here she was, literally squeezing the truth out of himdespite his reservations about her loyalty.

"To be honest I'm not sure what happens. I don't even know if...." Don stopped himself and stood up suddenly. The broken world around them began to twist and warp bending to the torrent of emotions swirling inside him.

"You should leave, this place is becoming inhospitable." Don muttered, still unsure of his voice.

Jo heard a strange, unstable inflection in Don's tone and saw that same thing reflected in the world around them. She frowned, deep brown brows furrowing as she looked at their settings.

"Don? Are you okay?" She asked, reaching out and placing a concerned hand on his chest. She stepped closer to him and caught his eyes in her own. "What do you mean inhospitable? This is Sandman. This is a dream. You can't get hurt in a dream, not really!" She took his hand and tugged him back towards the lounge.

Don

Her touch grounded him, it brought the swirling torrent of emotions in his head to a stand still, an ocean of calm swept through his mind. The world around them settled back into place.

"I'm sorry. Things aren't going well for me right now. I need some time to think" Don explained.

He took her hand and brought them back to her dream. As expected the dream had continued its story without her and the zombies were now pounding against the building the group was hiding in.

Don turned toward her and looked into her eyes. The concern reflected on her face worried him.

"You need to stay away from the Dhub, away from me. It's too dangerous for you."

The world settled around them and Jo was about to smile when she saw the look on Don's face.

And then came the speech.

It's not you, it's me. Well, at least that is what it felt like.

Jo had no choice but to say goodbye to him as he moved them back to the post-apocalyptic zombie scene. The moment they were there the scene called to her, her very own dream, but one that was most unwelcome.

"What do you mean?" She asked, reaching out to him, trying to get past that distance in his eyes. "Don, the DHub isn't dangerous. They're dreams. All of them!" She gestured to the zombies behind her.

Don

Don turned around and saw the zombies pause mid stride, she was getting better at this. He searched her face; a mix of defiance and confusion. She needed to know what he was truly capable of.

Don closed his eyes tightly then suddenly opened them with a torrent of power. He reshaped her entire world in an instant. Gone was the post apocalyptic world, gone were the zombies, the only thing remained was a single room

His dungeon.

Before she could register what he'd done, Don set up chains and manacles about her arms and wrists. He made sure her restraints were tight. Next he removed her clothing and dropped the ambient temperature to an uncomfortable level. Don leveled his face with her own, their noses barely touching.

"I learned a little technique a while ago about how the Dhub handles sensory input, there are safety protocols in place but with the slightest tweak, someone like me can make a few little changes." Don warned.

He then placed his hand on her abdomen to cause a slight amount of pain in her stomach. He didn't really want to hurt her, just let her know how dangerous he was.

One moment they were in zombie city, the next (almost like between a blink) Jo found herself in a dark, dingy dungeon. She looked around, confused, and realised that her arms were chained up with cold, heavy manacles. Don stood before her, a concerning gleam in his eyes as he checked her restraints.

Jo's dreamself was enjoying it. Her nether regions gave a throb of anticipation, moisture already starting to gather between her legs. Well, Jo thought to herself, it seemed her dream self was right into the kinky stuff. Jo herself though- as she looked into Don's eyes she felt a muted sense of fear stab through her.

Don's words send chills down Jo's spine; though her dream consciousness ignored the threat there, she herself could not. In less than a split second her clothes were gone and she was naked and bound before him, eyes widening in a horrid mix of fear and arousal as his warm hand pressed against her skin. The room was cold now, painfully so, and her nipples stood on end as goosebumps errupted all over her skin. Then she felt it, a dull throbbing pain where his hand was. It wasn't unbearable really, but it was uncomfortable (and increasingly becoming more so). Jo's eyebrows furrowed as hurt seeped through her.

"Don? What is this? You've made your point- let me down." Jo's voice was firm, no-nonsense. It was her doctor voice; the one she used with a particularly stubborn patient.

Though, what was his point? That pain could be experienced in the Dnet? She hadn't known that. Or was he trying to convince her that he was dangerous? That the Dnet was dangerous? It was ridiculous! Millions of people used the Dnet every day. Even this, even the pain that was roiling in her gut, how did she not know she was conjuring it up herself? Imagining it all.

Don

Don ceased his torture, guilt racked through his body and something else as well. Seeing her naked and bound in front of him sparked a deeper more primal urge from within him. His body reacted in kind, Don maintained eye contact

"I am sorry, I'm only trying to make a point." His body moved on its own accord, his dreamself reasserting its long lost control. The back of his hand found its way to her cheek as he stroked the side of her face.

His hand trailed its way down the side of her neck, along her collar bone and ended its journey at the peak of her breast. As his hand left her shivering skin his index finger ever so slightly brushed her already erect nipple.

Don stepped back. Had he gone too far?

The pain was gone in an instant, at exactly the same time as a look of guilt plagued his face. Now his hand was warm, so warm in the cold darkness as he caressed her cheek and moved it lower...

Jo whimpered as Don's fingers traced over her breast, rubbed against her frigid nipple. Her breathing increased, her heart racing, her dream self willing him to touch more, even though her own mind was terribly confused about it all. She should have been more bothered than she was, about being strung up before him and completely naked, but the fuzz of the Dnet took away some of that concern. Some, not all.

"S-so it's dangerous here. Okay," Jo said slowly, eyebrows furrowing as she struggled to push through the confusion swirling around her mind. "So let me down and tell me about it. "

Though she asked to be let down her body arched, pressing her cold, goosebump covered breast into his warm palm.

Don

Don heard her words, his mind processed them but his body; his dream-self ignored them. All it was concerned was with the soft supple flesh lightly encompassed by his hand.

It had been so long since he'd relinquished control of his body; he could scarcely remember the thrill of being the passenger. He didn't fight it.

Don's dream-self didn't let her go, if anything he tightened the chains spreading her body apart even further. He continued caressing her breasts even further with a more assertive nature. A second hand joined the first light brushing the closest side of her bare thigh.

There were a few moments there were Jo didn't know what was going to happen. She could see his thoughts, the cogs of consideration turning behind his eyes. Then nothing.

The same blank look that the other dreamers in the Dhub had.

It was, perhaps, the most concerning thing that had happened all dream.

"Don?" She asked, voice catching in her throat as his hands continued to caress her. Her body responded to him instinctively; her firm nipples pressing further into his waiting palm, her leg twitching with his touch as the chains pulled them wider. "Don? Talk to me."

Don

Don's dream-self didn't want to answer, he wanted to tease her. Don wanted to let him but he didn't want Jo to worry. So pushed through enough to whisper to her.

"I'm right here."

His dream-self moved around her, he trailed his fingers across her body as he moved one hand across her breast and nipples, the other from her thigh barely across the hair in front of her nether regions before ending both of their journey on both of her hips. From this position his own throbbing member was inline with her shapely bottom.

Don head dipped to the nape of her neck and he planted slow sensual kisses along her neck and shoulder. His palm moved up and down the sides of her body. Don wanted to return the room back to a comfortable temperature for her but then he realised that would take focus away from his questing hands being the only source of warmth.

The words were as much as a caress as Jo had ever felt. They trickled over her skin, warmed her blood, sent shivers down her spine. Now she understood; he was there, but he was relinquishing control to his dream self. The setting, being strung up spread eagle, being naked before him... It was like a window into his deeper desires that should worry her. It should worry her far more than it did.

It was hard to concentrate though; there were so many sensations tugging at her awareness. There was the cold of the room, the hard bite of the chains, the stretch of her limbs, the exposure of her torso, the warmth of Don's fingers, the tickle of his breath on the back of her neck, the glide of his lips against her skin.

"Oh god," Jo moaned, body quivering against his skin, leaning back against him.

Jo knew she should stop it, she had made a promise to herself, one that involved not having sex with him immediately. But, she rationalised, she was kind of trapped. The concerns about the sudden dark twist of this dream were torn away and stomped down by her dreamself, and the promise of follow through on that sensual touch was too much to resist.

"It's so cold," Jo breathed, leaning into Don's touch. "But your hands are so warm..."

Don

Don smiled and breathed in her scent deeply. He didn't raise the temperature but instead materialised a generous amount of warming massage oil onto his hands. His hands began a tantalising massage from her curvaceous thighs upward along the sides of her body and finally encapsulating her full breasts. He planted soft kisses at the base of her neck as he worked, adding a light nibble every now and again.

The whole time he barely managed to keep the rest of his still clothed body away from her. It seemed his dream-self didn't want to lose control anymore than he did.

The pleasure and anticipation was more excruciating than Jo could have imagined. Don pulled his hands off her for a moment, only to return lubricated and even warmer. He rubbed his palms over her, kneading, teasing. Her back and sides were his first targets, and by the time he reached her breasts she was quivering against her bonds.

"Don..." She groaned, trying to watch him over her shoulder. She cried out as he brushed her hardened nipples, the sensitive buds sending a zap of pleasure directly to her aching clit. "Don... please."

It was a silly thing to say really, she had no idea what she wanted, what she needed. She just knew it was something more.

Don

Don wasn't sure now where the lesson ended and his pleasure began, he was certain at the very least, that she wasn't resisting his advances. He felt the thrill of not being in control, like a once in a lifetime party drug taken in his youth. His hands moved up and down her arms then lightly clawing their way down her taut back. His finger tips rested lightly on her tantalising backside. Don took a moment to admire the light sheen of oil coating her naked body, it accentuated every curve and dip and highlighted the perfection of her skin.

She should be proud not everyone was capable to generating such a perfect dream-self. It made him pause for moment, wondering what she was really like in the real world. Don was about to take over again and end his dream-self's game but he felt his palms fully encompass a generous amount of her rear end. The smooth warm of contact push Don back into the passengers seat again as his dream-self reminded him of their true desire.

The bonus of being in the Dnet was that Jo's arms and legs weren't feeling the strain of being trussed up like this. She could feel the cold, yes, the heat of Don's hands, the slickness of the oil. She felt, she believed, everything he wanted her to. She wondered if she could push it, if she could break through his setting imposed barriers and feel what she wanted to... But she didn't want that. She didn't want to experiment when his hands found he arse and started to massage it. She felt her conscious self losing control, her dream-self fighting for the reins harder than ever. How easy it would be to give in, to allow Don to continue, to hand herself over to his erotic ministrations.

But Jo wanted more. With nothing more than a though she snapped the bonds on her right hand, the chains clamouring to the ground, swivelling on the spot to reach out to Don. Her fingers splayed across his chest and his skin was warm and fuzzy beneath her touch.

Don

Don inwardly congratulated her on being able to manipulate the environment on her own.

Don's dream-self captured her wrist as it stroked his chest, he assertively removed her hand from his body and re positioned it behind her back, it seemed he wasn't as impressed by her defiance so with his free hand he used his finger tips to lightly travel from her hip, along her side, across the sides of her breasts and upward toward her other wrist.

He then released her other bond, her body fell forward and onto his and he felt the slickness of her skin comfortably curl against him. He pulled her recently freed arm around her back to join the other one and materialised a pair of hand cuffs to entrap her wrists. Then he lowered her body to the ground and reorganaised her ankle chains to hold her down so that her head was firmly pressed to the ground whilst her rear end was pointed upward with her legs tucked under her.

Don's dream-self decided it was time to punish his little morsel and proceeded to slap her exposed arse, an audible clap resounded through the area.

Jo let out a groan of disappointment as Don moved her hand away from his chest. She had been enjoying the strange feel of her skin; it felt as though she had pins and needles in her hands, and his hot skin soothed that. He deftly tucked her arm behind her back, releasing the other one. She staggered forward, her body falling against his as he held both of her hands together behind her back and she felt the ice cold metal of handcuffs seal around her wrists.

When she was securely bound Don guided Jo onto her knees, and then pushed her forward until her face was pressed against the ground. The floor was surprisingly spring beneath her cheek, but that didn't stop the feeling of exposure she got from having her rear and her womanhood so blatantly exposed.

"Ouch!" Jo was about to protest the indecency of the position when Don's hand cracked down upon her firm arse cheeks sending a stinging pain and a shock through her entire body. When the pain subsided her arse was warm and tingly where he had slapped it, and she bit her lip, thinking that perhaps it had been nicer than she firs thought.

Don

Don's dream-self made sure to pause between each slap, his palm would lay just for a moment on her bare arse before beginning the next stroke. He took turns on each cheek and with each yelp he felt his member twitch with anticipation. His final stroke fell between her legs directly on her exposed lips, her cry had a slightly different tone.

His fingers began a slow gentle massage around but not touching her womanhood, when his patience began to wain he allowed his middle finger brush lightly along her lips, they parted ever so slightly and the slick warm juices coated his finger tip.

Don continued to rain slaps down on Jo's now bare behind. Each one brought with it a sting and then an unexpected rush of pleasure. The world around Jo blurred a bit as she found her dreamself slowly taking over at the pleasure of Don's strikes.

Then he changed tact.

The massage of her behind and her vulva was incredible. It was a purely pleasurable counterpoint to the stinging from before, and she let out a whimper as she pushed herself back into Don's palm. When his finger nestled between her lower lips she let out an "Oh!" of surprise, the relief of his fingers touching her just there was indescribable.

Don

Don felt a sudden change, he felt control returning to his body, it was as if his dream-self was passing the ball back to him, his hands began to shake as they followed their previous pattern of light and stroking. Guilt welled up in his throat as he realised what he'd allowed happen in the last few minutes.

He halted himself and pulled back, his fingers hovered millimeters from her naked body.

"I'm sorry." He simply stated. He then removed her bindings and sat stepped back, the erection in his pants still raged on but his lust had subsided slightly.

Jo's dreamself had almost entirely taken the reigns when Don stopped. She felt the bindings around her wrist dissipate and she got to her knees, turning to look at Don as he stepped back and apologised. She took this opportunity to burst through the porcelain cage of her cheeky subconscious self and her lips parted and brows furrowed in confusions.

"Sorry... what?" Jo asked, dumbfounded. She knelt before Don, nipples hard and pussy soaked from his attention, unsure of what had brought about this quick change.

Back