When the future intervenes OOC/Recruitment

TertiusHuman

Broken Panda
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Posts
3,566
The year 2010

The occurrence, NASA identifies the appearance of a "worm hole" "just" passed the Moon. General panic arises. The UN starts to discuss contingency plans, while other world leaders sees this as a threat and mobilize their armies.

The year 2012

The occurrence, a massive ship appears through the "worm hole" and the "worm hole" collapses back onto itself. This news was kept quiet as the ship moved into a position which kept it hidden behind the moon. UN talks ramped up a to alert status. The general public went about with the believe that the end of the world was coming as was publicized in the general media.

11 July 2012

First contact is made and it causes questions to arise from the public, there is unrest, but nothing coming close to hysteria or panic.

13 July 2012

This is where the story starts

Rules

Very basic, if your actions influences another character, make sure that the writer is fine with it.

No godmodding

If you are unhappy, PMs is a much better move than public discussion.

If anybody says no to an idea, then it stays as such. It just comes down to basic respect for each other.

If you wish to write as multiple characters, I am fine with that. As long as you don't over extend yourself.

What is needed

Writers for Futurists and Norms

If I can get at least four dedicated writers, I will start the IC

Character sheet can be just basics and perhaps a short bio, we can do character exploration in story. But if you wish for a Character sheet...

Name:
Age: (since the Futurists have extended lives, you can say 50 and still look 20, 120 and still look 35)
Picture: (please try to refrain from Anime or cartoons, I will accept 3D and 4D pictures)
Physical description: (What we can't see on the picture)
Faction: (Futurist or Norm)
Personality: (Here you can add traits that defines your character)
Sexuality: (Not that I expect any action to go down, but you never know, this is Lit after all)
Occupation:
Bio: (As short or as long as you wish it to be)
Gear: (This will be what you are wearing and equipped with at the start of the story)
Extra: (Anything not covered above)

Few facts to know

Futurists are humans, they are the very last people left in the future. They have been genetically altered to have slower metabolisms, heightened senses, accelerated healing (via nanites) and superior muscle tone.
They have all seen their loved ones suffocate and take this mission super serious. No resistance will be tolerated by them at all. Not that they want to suppress free will, they just want to stop the damage currently being done to Earth.

Norms are normal humans. Be assured that the role of the norm is not to stand around and bow to the superior humans. They will have to carry the future as the Futurists are all sterile. Norms are the future and don't they ever forget it.

Science

Now this is where it gets interesting, as a norm you have no access to anything that isn't there already.

As Futurist, think Star Trek and you're half way there. I will detail the Futurist tech a bit later on.

Social groups

Norms is the social groups as it exists today

Futurists comes from one big group, there is no more countries, there is no more race. You are human and that is that. Though some races may not be as well represented as others due to genocidal wars.

Weaponry

Norms think modern and you can have it, I will even add a few dark ops programs

Futurists think photon, think plasma caster, think high yield no radiation cluster atomic bombs, think napalm acid, think vaporizing rays of sunshine. Think of any scifi weapon and I will either use it or not. There is exosuits, there is neuro implants, there is cannons which can vaporize the planet. We are going big on this front

Energy

Norms once more fossil and nuclear with a low percentage of "green" energy

Futurist: those energy plans which conspiracy theorists keep jabbering about? Yup like that, just cleaner and more poweful

The dates

Yes I picked 2012 as the start, why? Because we were all supposed to die that year.

Futurists are from 2512. Why? I just liked the 500 year idea

SPOILER ALERT

Basic idea for the Futurists is this, the leave as the world is on its last legs and they travel through a time warp to the past. Now unlike normal time travel theories, if they alter the past, they will not disappear, only change as person. Until the whole process is halted and reversed, then they will turn into Norms with futuristic knowledge or disappear, though disappearing is only an option at the end of this story.

If you pick a Futurist character, I will expect of your character to be able to do whatever is necesarry to achieve the end goal. Whether you have to shoot a baby in a cradle or have a gang bang marathon (these are just extreme examples I thought up, I will never condone any of these actions...well unless you want to prevent whole scale UN or AN revolt by doing a gang bang marathon, but that will be on you)

If you want to throw a spanner into the works, feel free to discuss it, I don't think anybody would be happy if superior beings suddenly popped up and changed our lives to fit their ways. I want creativity.

Oh and the Futurists number a paltry 200 000.

For participation, please PM me your interest, if there is any other questions, feel free to post them on the thread.


THE IC THREAD IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1296740
 
Last edited:
Name. Walker Arthur Fredrickson III
Age. 45.
Appearance. Green eyes, Tan, tall and lanky trim musculature, salt and pepper hair, usually kept in a ponytail, Hawaiian shirt, acid washed jeans and hemp sneakers. Imagine a hybrid of Christopher Loyd and Mathew McConahey.
Faction.. Norm. Unusual Genius.
Personality. Post 60's Hippie, mildly OCD and hyper active, Loving, Kind, Quirky, Fun loving, Generous, Resourceful, Imaginative, A little too prideful but he's working on it.
Sexuality. Free love generation and the song If you can be with the one you, love the one you're with.
Gear. Backpack, I-pad and I-phone, Glasses, Multiple magnifying lenses that can be attached, to see the microscopic items he's often working on.
Briefcase of valuable blueprints in theoretical papers.
Hobbies. Artificial Intelligent Holographic Autonomous Algorithm. AIAHA. Also into Airoponically grown crops fruits, vegetables of high nutrition value. Also quality crops of Genetically altered Marijuana for medical research. Test Group includes a Cancer Unit of Duke University to evaluate its medicinal value. Obviously partaking of his product now and then, for scientific reasons ofcourse. When he needs relief from glaucoma and to chill out from stress.

Bio Cutting edge Scientist in green technologies back in the day. The first to stress the dangers of global warming, the need for worldwide legislation to reduce greenhouse gasses. and the use of alternative clean energy resources. The scientific community only belittled his theories as quackery, slowly growing fanatical in his effort to prove all of them wrong. Developing theoretical engines and working prototypes, his work a decade beyond anything his contemporaries have yet to discover. All done within a multi floored complex beneath his house away from prying eyes.
 
Last edited:
Name: Prime Stephen Schwartz
Age: 150 looks 33
Picture: Prime Stephen Schwartz
Physical description: Has two cybernetic implants at the base of his skull, on his right arm is a number tattoo
Faction: Leader of the Futurists
Personality: Empath who really only want everybody to work together, but will do anything that he hates to do, to secure the future of the planet.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Occupation: Commander of The Ark
Bio: Stephen was born when things were already going downhill for Earth, he got recruited into the CP (Conservation Program) and had to study history and learn people management. As the program reached it's final stages, he had to bury his entire family as the air scrubber in their home could no longer keep up with the demand for oxygen.
Gear: Bio engineered clothing, comm unit
Extra:
 
Margareta ‚Mark’ Printers

CO SF (Space Force) a top secret subdivision of the Air Force.
42 years young, well shaped and well trained, IQ over 150, stubborn (she calls it persistent) and a closet romantic.

Appearance:
Height: 1,82 M.
Hair: Dark brown and short
Eyes: Hazelnut
Tattoo: A cute little something at a secret spot of her body.
Sexuality: Hetero

Bio: Interested in science fiction from a very young age she studied engineering and kept exploring "area 51 myths" as soon as she was accepted into the air force. Thus she made her way into "Spacelift" thinking developing satellites would open up possibilities. A few years ago she was placed in SF, her commanders thought she would do well in this select group of nerds and S.F. conspiracy crazies.

Faction: Norms
 
Name: Max Godwin
Age: 45
Picture:
Physical description: Curly (permed) red hair hangs over a serious, but gloomy face. Green eyes struggle to make him handsome but his sour mood destroys every attempt. His red bread makes him seem old. He is fit and strong and works out daily. However, his recent terminal cancer diagnose has sapped his will power. If one looks hard enough, deep down inside him inexplicably there is a sense of honor. But nonetheless, people tended to stay away from him.
Faction: Norm
Personality: Kind of a shit … hates the world right now
Sexuality: loves sex … but has never been popular with women. Has some furry type fantasies.
Occupation: Stratcom civilian/comms officer/Top secret clearance
Bio: He stubborn, self-centered and conceited. This isn't surprising considering his horrifying past. He was born and grew up in a great wealthy family. He lived free of trouble until he was about 10 years old, but at that point life took a turn for the worst.

His family was captured and later all killed by narco terrorists in Columbia. He lived with an aunt until he could join the Navy. He found some stability in the military but never rose higher than chief petty officer. He retired and joined strat comm. Now he is the head technical lead in charge of ballistic missile submarine communications. He recent was told he had stage 4 cancer, no cure.

Gear: None

Extra: Max has figure out a way to communicate to all the US Ballistic Missile Submarines without HQ approval.
 
Last edited:
Name: Zenith Frankezein
Age: 110 looks 28
Picture:
Physical description: A 6'2 with long wavy blonde hair that drops almost to his waist. Has a genetic third eye at his forehead due to mutation and is hidden by his hair. A well chiselled face, blue eyes, a little bit of muscles here and there... overall he's like a guy born out of a lady's wish.
Faction: Futurists
Personality: He'll stop at nothing to get what he wants... believes in the sacrifice for the greater good.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Occupation: Soldier,
Rank: Sergeant
Class: Infiltrator, Rambo
Bio: Zenith was born during what was called the dark era, he was recruited into the CP (Conservation Program) because of his look and genetic third eye. He was trained as a one man unit, turned into an infiltrator and as the program reached it's final stages, he was among the few to be on the Ark. That day was the saddest day in his life, when he had to watch from the Ark, his only family, his sister suffocate as the last thin Oxygen ran out.
Gear: Bio engineered clothing, comm unit, Tri-laser Z23 pistols. (Each on both sides of his waist )
Extra: Tri-Optic: With his mutated third eye, Zenith can see radiations, sense movement quicker thus acting faster than any average Futurist.
 
Last edited:
Name: Advanced Life Simulation and Aide (ALSA)
Age: 20
Picture:
Physical description: ALSA is a super advanced android capable of assisting Prime Stephen Schwartz. She is physically 5 times stronger than any human.
Faction: Futurists
Personality: Advances in computer AIs have made her very human like in her interactions. However, there are things she cannot do. Hurting humans is forbidden.
Sexuality: She is asexual. But is fully programmed for sex.
Occupation: Primary aid to Prime Stephen Schwartz
Bio: It will be explained in the story … however with such a shortage of humans in the future Advanced Life Simulation (ALS) helped build and maintain critical equipment. Fear that IA life would wipe out human life required all ALS to be hardcoded to not harm humans. “Hardcoding” is special hardware and software to prevent any rewriting of this code. Any attempts by the ALS … or anyone else will result in the ALS destruction.

Gear: She has no weapons. However her eyes, ears, are much more advanced than humans.

Extra: ALSA programming has been adjusted by Prime Stephen Schwartz. She is completely loyal to him. Her appearance was adjusted to be his “ideal” woman.
 
Last edited:
And welcome to MM's ALSA

Will wait until Friday to see if there are any other interested in joining. Then I can start up the IC.

If anybody wants to join and are not certain which roles are available:

UN president
AN chairman
Futurist General
Anybody you wish to be :)
 
Name- Alysa Santana (Banshee)
Age: 31
Picture: Alysa Santana

Physical Description: Has a Banshee tat on her left breast. A small Banshee tat behind her left ear.

Fraction: Norm- NATO special forces commander. (The Banshees)

Personality- A woman out of uniform, A deadly combat specialist in uniform. She’s the tough love type of person but has a soft side for those who manage to get close to her. She’s honest and loyal to the service she serves and is willing to give her life for those that are oppressed.

Sexuality- Bisexual

Occupation- NATO Special Forces Commander

BIO- Alysa was born in a small hicksville town in the lower mid part of the United States were she really had no choice to join the service to provide for her underemployed parents and family members. She went into the Navy Seals upon graduating from high school. To everyone’s amazement she thrived in the hardship and moved up the ranking fast. She went to the middle east conflict where she earned her CMOH and giving command of a special operations unit. She served there with pride for a few years but when the Occurrence occurred, then shortly after the first contact, she wanted to be more involved in what was going on, so she applied and was accepted into the NATO’s Rapid Response units. This is where she is presently serving at this time.

Gear- Black combat flight suit. Glock 19, MP5, Combat vest, Two survival knifes, small back pack with (extra combat suit, two ration packs, rain gear, chemical suit with mask. rope with grappling hook, fishing line and hooks, med kit, Ipad, Ipod, satellite phone. Cell phone. Optical enhanced binoculars)

Extra-
Has Intelligence level clearance of top secret.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome AmberStar

I haven't had the honor of writing with you before, but from the detail and style of your character sheet, I can't wait to see you in action.

Oh and Stalzyn I am still waiting for your character edit.
 
Welcome AmberStar

I haven't had the honor of writing with you before, but from the detail and style of your character sheet, I can't wait to see you in action.

Oh and Stalzyn I am still waiting for your character edit.

Yeah, I almost forgot...
Edited and ready for action..
 
Welcome AmberStar

I haven't had the honor of writing with you before, but from the detail and style of your character sheet, I can't wait to see you in action.

Oh and Stalzyn I am still waiting for your character edit.


Thank you. I hope that I don't disappoint you too much. :) I look forward to writing with everyone here. Lets make this a grand story that we all enjoy.
 
Hello Dutchie, Maiden, Stalzyn and Amber good to see y'all joined the lot of us.
 
I probably jumped the gun with the news broadcast in my post so I'll change it. I didn't think about Prime tapping into the satellites and making a multilingual worldwide broadcast.
 
Heh

I might have gone a bit mental with all the posts.

I should be able to post more later.

Prepare your character Wolf brother. The White House will be calling soon
 
Were my Blonde person ambiguous it felt wrong to they them their. Anyone got any better ideas?
 
From your posts it seems like you have more than one blonde there you lucky hound you :p
 
Welcome Stalzyn

Right so tonight I will write up the IC and we can get things going.

This is one of the threads that runs faster than a plane.
Why didn't you post the ic link Tertius. I'm a guy that only looks at subscribed thread.
I'll try to make a post this night... that is if my character is still wanted.
 
From your posts it seems like you have more than one blonde there you lucky hound you :p

Yeah I went back and reread my post, definitely read like twins named Sammy. lmao!

Easy to check Tertius Threads his writings easily found by most. He posted in OOC that he started the IC.
 
Last edited:
Welcome Stalzyn

Right so tonight I will write up the IC and we can get things going.

He said he'll post not I have posted.
All I see next is comments on the ic posts and yes though I could have easily traced it, he could have saved me that time.
 
Back
Top