Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Venus Anadyomene



When Michele returned with the stack of plastic cups, Josephine got out of the pool by climbing the steps at the shallow end, emerging from the water like Aphrodite rising from the sea. Completely nude, she none the less carried herself comfortably, without any hint of self-consciousness, despite the several newcomers around the pool. She stepped over to where Ian had started to unfold and set up the ping-pong table.

“Did you find the markers?” she asked.





 

“Did you find the markers?” Josephine asked as Ian unfolded the ping-pong table and locked its legs in place. He took the box he had brought and set it on the smooth green surface. Opening it revealed several paddles, a half-dozen balls, and four black Sharpies. He looked from them to the stack of plastic cups Michele had just retrieved from the pool house kitchen.

“Hmm!” he snorted with an odd smile on his face, then bent down to adjust the table's thin nylon net.

 
"It's so nice to be here with you," Dr. Edgeways told Karen as he swam near her.

"Thank you, Professor," she replied with a sincere smile. "It's good to know someone feels that way."
 
With each step that took me away from the manor the more I thought of Michele and the promise I gave her. Yes, I didn’t like the feeling of being a servant nor did I care for the attitude of Josephine; Even tho she had the right to be angered with me there is still a line of respect and dignity that everyone has the right to receive unless they give that right up, which by my observation, it seemed to be everyone that was there. I wonder if even the Russian would submit to her dominance? I slightly shake my head side to side in a ‘I don’t think so’ fashion.

“Michele!” I whisper, fighting down the painful empty feeling. My head shaking side to side with disappointment at myself as I find myself looking back over my shoulder at the declining black gate to Josephine’s manor.

I push forward, fighting the thriving need to look back, “why am I looking back?” I challenge myself, while looking at the distant black gate. My mind fueling the emptiness in my chest by playing the tender moments that Michele and I shared. I felt the sting in my eyes, fighting but fail to prevail as the tears form. How can I care so much, I’ve just met her! I scream at myself, trying to persuade myself that these feelings were just the result of a past traumatic event in which I was just reaching out to someone. Was I really that traumatized by what Josephine did? Or was I still traumatized by the loss of my teammates and now was looking for a soft shoulder to cry on? Smirking, which Michele offered and I took.

“Okay! Fine, if go back I get out of this self-loathing and do what I promised Michele I would do.” I give myself the ultimatum as if I was actually going to punish myself if I fail. Shaking my head, just because I go back doesn’t mean I have to be the whore. I just do the duties that Josephine assigns me to do, which is to entertain the guests! I blast myself with that fact, however the few moments that I shared with Karen seeps into my mind, was that moment really that bad? I hound myself.

Coming to a stop I turn back toward the manor … Blowing out of over my lips I take the first step of many back to the manor. I have an opportunity of being with someone whom has a bit more of a self freedom attitude than I but with time I can change for her. I nod my head with agreement. My pace back increases.

Once again I scale over the wall and head back over the very familiar landscape. I blow out over my lips when the cold metal of the doorknob fits into the palm of my hand. “Here goes everything.” I open the door and proceed to skirt across the foyer floor to the very familiar steps. Quickly I move up them to the very room where this affection for Michele started.

Relieved that the clothes were in the same spot, I quickly dawn the uniform once more. Checking myself in the mirror before proceeding back down the stairs, across the foyer floor to the very nice family room. I take a few moments to look out the window at the poolside where I immediately focus upon the backside of Michele. My heart pounds with the wanting to be close to her.

Quickly, I shudder across the family room floor to the doorway that will allow me to descended the stairs to the lawn. My heart racing as I step down upon the lawn and quickly move to the side of Michele. I turn and look at her with an apologetic look upon my face. “I’m sorry.” I whisper to her.
 
"Would you like to lay down while I do your front?" Chrissy asked from where she knelt behind Dawn with her hands still massaging the insides of Dawn's thighs with the remnants of the sunscreen she had just applied all over her back. "Or just turn around?"

"Hmm?" Dawn purred as she turned around. Chrissy now knelt before her. Before she could start to apply more sunscreen, Dawn placed her hands on the back of Chrissy's head and pulled her mouth tight against her pubes. Accustomed to the mores of Josephine's household, and too horny for Dawn to care who saw them anyway, Chrissy immediately began lapping at Dawn's moistening womanhood.
 
Michele smiles when she sees Alysa emerge from the house and march across the lawn and back to the pool area with a determined look on her face. Alysa returns the smile as she takes her place next to Michele, who still holds the stack of red plastic cups, waiting for Josephine to explain what to do with them.

"I'm sorry," Alysa whispers to her.

"Don't worry about it," Michele replies, unaware of all Alysa apologizes for, and how close she came to losing her new friend and lover. "It's no big deal."
 
Pre-game Programming



“How kind of you to join us, girls,” Josephine tells Michele and Alysa with a slight air of impatience. She nods toward the stack of opaque red plastic cups in Michele’s hands. “Give a couple of cups to everyone who wants to play some creative table tennis with Prince Carl Gustav, Mr. Erickson, and me. You girls should plan to play.”

She takes the four Sharpie markers from the box and spreads them on the table, then turns to Carl. “Why don’t you repeat your idea for a game, Dear, so everyone will know how it works.”





 
Chrissy now knelt before Dawn, who placed her hands on the back of Chrissy's head and pulled her mouth tight against her pubes. Chrissy immediately began lapping at Dawn's moistening womanhood. After Chrissy's sensual application of sunscreen to her back, and not despite but because she knew several people were watching them, Dawn climaxed almost immediately, albeit mildly, with a soft groan.
 

She takes the four Sharpie markers from the box and spreads them on the table, then turns to Carl. “Why don’t you repeat your idea for a game, Dear, so everyone will know how it works.”

"Why thank you my dear." Carl says bowing to Josephine as he picks up a cup and a pen.

"The game is very simple and I am sure everyone has played a variation of it sometime in their life. We fill the cup with a suitable alcoholic refreshment, then try to bounce a ping pong ball into it."

Smiling he looked at everyone gathered and then at the table. "Right. First things first. Rules for that are, it must bounce once on your side of the table, once on your opponents, then straight into a cup. No rim shots into another cup, but if it bounces back into the same cup it's allowed."

"Of course if a shot is made your opponent must drink from that cup and as this is a penalty game, they must read and then perform the sexual penalty written on the bottom of the cup."

Here Carl held up the cup and pen. "As you can see it is not a large area and all cups are the same color so you will have to think wisely about what to put down. I also suggest a Time limit for certain things, such as hand, blow, rim, and foot jobs as well as sex etc."
 
Diagramming a Play



When Prince Carl Gustav finished describing the game, Josephine took a moment to appraise the various degrees of shock, trepidation, interest, or excitement revealed on the faces of her assembled guests and staff. Smiling, she took a red cup from Michele and a black Sharpie marker off the table.

“Do you mean something like this?” she asked Carl, then quoted as she wrote in small print on the cup’s bottom. “‘Get naked, semicolon; If naked, comma, strut.’”

She held up the pen. “Who’s next?”





 
Malcolm takes the offered pen and one of the cups. He ponders what should be written. He finally writes, "Lap dance" and hands the pen to the next person. "Relatively simple but it should be some fun." He says with a smile. He looks to hand the pen to the next person.
 
Standing at the far end of the pool from the rest, Dawn placed her hands on the back of kneeling Chrissy's head and pulled her mouth tight against her pubes. Chrissy immediately began lapping at Dawn's moistening womanhood. It only took a moment of Chrissy's practiced tonguing of Dawn's labia and clitoris until Dawn's hips bucked slightly and she moaned. Chrissy recognized from experience that she had induced a mild orgasm in the lovely chauffeur. Resting the side of her wet face against Dawn's flat, firm tummy, she raised her eye's and whispered. "May I massage sunscreen onto your front side now?"
 
"May I massage sunscreen onto your front side now?" Chrissy asked from where she knelt with Dawn's intimate juices shimmering on her lips and chin.

"It's not that you 'may,'" Dawn sighed with one last shiver of her subtle orgasm. She smiled down ay the smaller woman. "It's that you must."
 
Carl smiles and takes back the pen and picks up one of the cups.

"Well seeing as it is my game I guess I had better write something," he chuckles.

Looking at the various people and pondering their personalities, he smiles viciously and chuckles heartily as he writes.

"I hope no one holds this one against me," he says still chuckling. "Insert a small vibrating butt plug until the end of the game."
 
"If you didn’t put your hair down," William added with a slight blush growing on his cheeks. "I might not have had an excellent morning like I did!"

"You're welcome," Mary replied with a chuckle. Then a frown replaced her smile. "So it's in the context of relief from my profession that what we did this morning, um... and so forth.... It's in that context that it's alright. What about adopting it as a lifestyle, like Josephine and Prince Carl and the other people who live in or frequent this place?"


William slightly turned toward Mary. "Well it's your life and who gives a shit what other people think. The most important person you should worry about is yourself and what you think about yourself in that type of lifestyle. Me personally, I don't see anything wrong with it unless your married or deeply involved with someone then it turns to morals. What do you say about getting involved with this game?" William smile as he looked Mary up and down. "I believe every man here wants you involved in this intelligently devised game." William's hand gestures toward the two gorgeous maids.

William takes a few moments to look at Alysa and Michele and hoped that they were going to join in as well.
 
"What do you say about getting involved with this game?" William smiled as he looked Mary up and down. "I believe every man here wants you involved in this intelligently devised game."

"'Intelligently devised'?" Mary laughs. "I'd say more 'deviously devised,' myself. Nonetheless, I will play. It might just be the final proof for making my decision."
 
Gearing Up



“I hope no one holds this one against me,” Prince Carl Gustav chuckles heartily as he writes. “‘Insert a small vibrating butt plug until the end of the game.’”

“I won’t hold it against you,” Josephine replies with a hungry smile. “But I look forward to slipping it in you!”

She turns to Michele and winks. “It sounds like we’ll need some supplies, Pusscake. Go fetch that case from the master suite. You know the one I mean.”




 
William simultaneously smiled and nodded his agreement. “Well, I must agree that it was both Intelligently devised and deviously as well, however, it is most effective in getting everyone in that … umm…. Whorish lifestyle!” William stopped scanning her body and rested at her eyes. “I hope I’m not being to much of a pervert, but I do wish to experience this style at least for this weekend!” William could feel his face beginning to flare up.

“Shall we move to the others and take our cup?” William gestured with his hand toward the two maids. “I do hope that we have a very interesting moment together again either by this game or maybe later this evening when the moon is full and we can have a midnight swim.” William attempts to set up a date with the lovely lady.
 
My gaze drops to the ground upon her words of comfort, the simple notion of just sweeping it to the side was a bit more complicated than she realized, at-least to me it was. It was another mark on the board of breaking my word to her, even if I didn’t go all the way with it, it was still a notion toward doing so. I lick over my drying lips with an inner frustration at myself for being so conflicted with my current situation, my views, even the feelings that I have for Michele. One big cluster fuck, or as they say in the agency... situation SNAFU!

My brow furrows when the commanding voice of Josephine snaps my inner self-analyzing by informing Michele and I that we should plan on participating in this scheming sex game. My inner devil raring up by thinking of joining this game and putting the command that Male will butt fuck the male next to him! I wonder how they would like that shit? These males are typical pigs, as if that fact would be very surprising to anyone… Well, maybe to themselves it would be.

I push all this to the side as I slowly look up from my downward gaze to the beautiful eyes of Michele. I wonder what is going through her mind at this time? No, there is no wonder about that, she wouldn’t see this game as intrusive with her type of lifestyle. I pull my gaze away from her and whisper very lowly … “Yeah, there goes not letting anyone touch me if I don’t want them too.” My gaze moves across the water to Josephine and her obviously male whore counterpart.

I grit my teeth upon hearing Carl’s voice, it seems like the only thing on his mind is sex, once again a typical male! I have not yet meet any man whom didn’t have this issue. I smirk inwardly for not wanting anyone to see my displeasure about this situation, however, I suck at masking my emotions, this was a proven fact many times over. A skill that seems to elude me more times than I care for it to happen.

My eyes moves over to Michele when the Lady of the house asks who’s next and wasn’t surprised when the proving factor of my previous statement about men moves up and takes the pen from Josephine. His words are like fingernails across a blackboard, while his gesture was not as galling as I thought it would be. Still the notion of doing so made me sick to the stomach.

I only shake my head at the remaining conversation between Josephine and Carl, not really caring what they had to say anymore, but my eyes move to Michele when Josephine told her to go and get the supplies for this game. I wanted to go with her, I just wanted to get away from everybody here and just have a few moments with Michele alone, however, I stood my ground, pulled my eyes away from Michele and looked over the pool at the amazing landscape.
 
“Pusscake,” Josephine said to Michele. “Go fetch that case from the master suite. You know the one I mean.”

Michele nodded with a devilish grin and started to move. Then she paused and took Alysa’s hand. She did not yet want to leave the new maid alone with Josephine and her guests, and came up with an excuse to bring her along. “It’s time you learned where we keep certain things around here.”

She led Alysa away from the swimming pool, across the lawn and up the right side of the circular stone staircase leading up to the mansion’s ground story. They entered the door to that level’s master suit through its veranda door, passed the mussed bed with the black bondage straps still extending in from the corners, and went to the large walk-in closet in the far corner. Among a variety of day, evening, and sleeping clothes for both sexes, a black, rolling suitcase leaned against a wall. Michele opened it to show Alysa it contained a variety of sex toys and bondage devises.

attachment.php


“Well?” Michele asked her skittish new lover. “What do you think? This should inspire a lot of ideas for the undersides of those cups.”
 

Attachments

  • case01.jpg
    case01.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
I feel Michele’s soft hand entangle with mine and gently pull me with her toward the house. Her spoken words gave her intentions in showing me where things are located in the house. I follow without word as she continues to lead me through the house with what I can only guess is her desire to quickly fetch these toys that the lady of the house wants. Myself, I wasn’t even close to the hype that she was in, but then again it goes with the lifestyle that she lives.

When we reach the master bedroom my eyes go slightly wide at the look of the bed and it’s bonding straps. My mind instantly goes back to that day in Russia where I had to watch Rachel tied to the bed with straps and was raped by the men whom was to interrogate her. Her screams still echoes in my mind while Michele pulled me into the walk-in closet.

My eyes scans over the clothes that line the walls with a sense of not understanding this fetish at all. I guess my life would be extreme vanilla to these people just by what I have seen and experienced with them so far, and this fact was proven instantly when Michele opened the suitcase and my gaze fell upon the contents.

My brow arches “What do I think!” my head shaking slightly side to side, “You people are beyond me.” I sadly state. “I’m just now getting comfortable with being with another woman and here you dump this on me.” I put my hands up, “Look, What you all do is your business, but I will not take part in this game.” I slowly turn away and walk out of the closet, “But to answer your question, I believe it will get the men some ideas.” I push my face into my hands and exhale deeply. “What have I gotten myself in too.” I lowly whisper to myself.
 
Michele follows Alysa out of the closet and hears her sigh: “What have I gotten myself into?”

Coming up behind her and wrapping her arms around her waist, Michele whispers warmly into her ear: “I hope you realize you have gotten yourself into a wonderful and passionate, loving relationship with me. In any case, I'll make sure you don't have to play the game if you don't want to. Please trust me.”

She gently kisses the back of Alysa's neck.
 
I slightly jump upon feeling Michele's arms wrapping around my waist. Her warm breath fanning over my ears while her words once again brings a harmonies state to my being. A state that seems to flip back and forth over a short span of time, which brings me to that question once more. Should I go back to the way I was, or welcome the change and see where it leads me.

"I do trust you Michele!" I put my hands upon hers. "But you answer to Josephine as well. If she says I have to play this game, what choice do I have?" I ask somewhat more riddled with anger than I should have.

"Michele!" I ease up the tension in my body to the feel of her lips upon my neck. The shivers take no time in coming about and coursing through my body. "My God your something else!" I whisper back, wanting to turn and take her into my arms. "But should we be doing this? You know what your kisses does to me!" I push back into her wanting to feel her body against mine.
 
"You let me worry about Boo`ful," Michele replied, using her pet name for Josephine. "You need to learn who holds ultimate power in a D-s relationship."

She allowed herself one stroke of Alysa's breasts through the black cotton fabric of her maid uniform, then stepped away and retrieved the suitcase full of sex toys and bondage gear from the closet. With a smile, she told Alysa: "I think you should be the one to deliver this to Josephine."
 
I nod my head, "I understand." Not fully knowing the relationship between her and Josephine, but obviously the roles are different between them when it comes to the sexual aspect of their lives. I can feel a little jealously rise up in my chest which catches me totally off guard. I swallow hard to get rid of it and leave it to Michele, she finds a way to utterly make my being melt.

"I have no clue when it comes to that lifestyle Michele! I'm what you call a Vanilla wafer when it comes to the sexual orientation of myself." I exclaim with a little redness coming to my face.

"MMmm, Can we stay!" I turn when she removes her hand from breasts. "NOT fair!" I pout for a moment till she informs me that I have to take the suitcase to Josephine. I nod, trust her my inner voice chipped in. "Okay, I will do so." I give my soft answer while moving my hand over to the handle. "But..." I look at her for a moment. "What should I do if she insists that I play that stupid game." Still worried about the situation.
 
Back
Top