Linked Bi-Sexual Pics - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomBoner

A Happy High Squirrel
Wow ... pretty good. Got the old thread shut down for the 5000 post limit in less than 2 years. Must be a pretty popular thread. :D

Anyway, as I said in the last thread, please, please, pleeeeeeeaaassssseeee!!! Do not show pics directly on this thread. Links only!!! Let's keep this thread legit and going. And ONLY bi-sexual pics. 2 girls are not a bi-sexual pic. 2 guys are not a bi-sexual pic. Take those pics over to the favorite gay pics thread. Now ... hopefully we can make a good thread that will last.

TB - thanks for getting a new thread going and being so specific with the "rules" I hope folks don't forget as this is for sure a popular thread topic.

TB - thanks for getting a new thread going and being so specific with the "rules" I hope folks don't forget as this is for sure a popular thread topic.

No problem ... it's my pleasure. I contribute to a lot of pic threads ... and typically they do anywhere from 10 to 20 views for every pic I post. This one does upwards of 80 views per pic. It's a pleasure to give people what they enjoy seeing. ;)

Not even a full page yet and this thread is already great. Thanks for starting a new one and look forward to all the erections it brings with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back