Dancing naked under the stars

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
like a good pagan should.

Happy Solstice.

How about a nice young couple who move into an "artist's colony" of old hippies who are invited to the midnight solstice dance, not realizing the traditions of peyote and naked howling?

Or the daughter just turned 18 who insists on accompanying her parents to the same party?

Or the parents who wonder what kind of party happens in the desert at midnight so follow their son/daughter and get an eyeful?
 
I'd make it a naive college freshman (a guy) who falls for an earthy-crunchy hippie type chick he meets on campus. She invites him to the midnight solstice celebration. He has no idea what he is in for.
 
and was that really a tentacle monster, or just the effects of the peyote?
 
and was that really a tentacle monster, or just the effects of the peyote?

Yes, it was a tentacle monster. The hippies all think it is just a strange-looking tree that they like to dance around naked, but once their drugs take affect, the tree morphs into the Tentacle God from Planet Melmac.
 
Yes, it was a tentacle monster. The hippies all think it is just a strange-looking tree that they like to dance around naked, but once their drugs take affect, the tree morphs into the Tentacle God from Planet Melmac.

Melmac! Loved me some Alf back in the day... was the daughter on the show 18? Was it her or the Mom that liked getting a lil Melmacian strange?
 
Oh man, some ALF fan-fic would be awesome! I thought I was the only person who remembers that show. I even have an ALF action figure.

"Hey, Willy - suck my willy! Hah! I kill me!!"
 
Oh man, some ALF fan-fic would be awesome! I thought I was the only person who remembers that show. I even have an ALF action figure.

"Hey, Willy - suck my willy! Hah! I kill me!!"

One of my kids had the plush alf. It must still be around somewhere.

would Alf fuck Mom or Lynn?

Or would Lynn see Mom getting some alien & decide to get some too? If so would she join in or seduce Alf later?

would willy watch from the bushes?
 
I have a little plush ALF! It sits on my desk, next to my Taco Bell Chihuahua.

Anyway, I think Lynn would probably trigger the age rule at Lit (as would Brian). But Ann and Willy are certainly fair game.
 
Too much rain for moonlight or a bonfire.
Just dancing in the warm(ish) rain
 
This was an old tradition in the "artist colony" of Padua Hills above the college town of Claremont (between Los Angeles and San Bernardino) many decades ago. I did my first naked solstice dance there around 1965. Those old artists had talented tongues. Yum.

But I digress. I've heard of similar fests around Cornell NY and Asheville NC and Reed in Portland OR. I envisage a sequential tale moving between such fests over the years -- acolytes seeking the next equinox or solstice orgy. Just wait till they hit Taos NM...
 
Back
Top