Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Chrissy searched and switched and edited until the final menu for tonight's festivities appeared on her iPad.

Chicken Liver Pate.
French Bread.
Cheese Board (all French cheeses).
Coquilles St-Jacques.
Winter Salad with Buttermilk Dressing.
Blanquette de Veau.
Chocolate Mousse.

She thought the blanquette de veau, veal in cream sauce, made a better entrée than her originally planned coq au vin. Chicken and mushrooms seemed a bit to pedestrian for Josephine and her guests. Nodding to herself, she looked up as Constantine poured more batter on the griddle.

"It will take me some time to get all the ingredients I need," she told him. "I'd better leave right away. Would you be so kind as to tell Mistress Josephine of my plans for a formal French dinner tonight? And please urge them to eat a lot of those syrniki. Dinner might be relatively late."
 
My hands, still intertwined with Michele’s silky strands of hair followed her downward to the point where she came to a kneel before me. My gaze now focused upon Michele’s beautiful face, the sheer joy of the moment sparkled in my orbs as I once again licked over my lips with anticipation. The strong emotion of infatuation towards her was peaking out and threatening to fall into the category of being more serious, which I wonder if that crossed her mind or was this just her way of trying to seduce me into this lifestyle? Either way it was confusing to me…

“Oh fuck!” The sensation of her tongue penetrating my sex brings a hiss from my lips and a jolting reaction to my petite body. My fingers gripping the back portion of her hair into a clump, my hips push outward to meet her advancement. I slowly back up, allowing her to control the moment.

“Michele!” I hiss feeling her tongue working feverishly upon my clit. My hips pressing forward while my hands continued to pull her into me. “Yes, right there!” I moan, my body jolting to each lick the her tongue delivered to my swollen clit. “Mmm, fuck! Yesss.” I blush slightly from hearing the slight dirty talk my mouth was uttering out to her. “God I think I’m falling in love with you.” I mutter out from the sheer pleasure my body is experiencing.
 
Malcolm watched as the two lovely ladies went off to get clean. He looked down at himself and realized he would need to do the same. He noticed there were no other bathrooms down here, and he didn't want to wander the halls looking for a bedroom so instead he followed Karen.

He knocked on the door, "Room for one more in there?"
 
A late dinner does not bother Constantine. It will give him ample time to slip in his third proper meal of the day before then.

"Da," he replies to Chrissy, "I vill inform de Mistress dat deenner vill be later een eveeneeng." "It vill be pleesure to eat your cookeeng."

Home cooked Russian staples, army mess grub and simple diets designed for weight and muscle gain have always been the big Russian's meals.

"I vill breeng beeg appetite to deener."

He turns to Ian.

"Droog, does de mansion have inteercom?" "Eet vould appear dat eateeng lunch ees far from Madame Czartoryski's mind." "Perhaps ve should announce lunch ees served."
 
"Droog!" Constantine turned to Ian as he returned from setting the dining room table for lunch. "Does de mansion have inteercom? Eet vould appear dat eateeng lunch ees far from Madame Czartoryski's mind. Perhaps ve should announce lunch ees served."

Ian smiled and walked over to the wall mounted phone. It had a wireless handset, but also a plate on the wall with a bank of buttons and a speaker. Ian pressed a green stud and spoke evenly into the grid.

"Attention Mistress Josephine, guests, and staff," his voice echoed throughout the manor. "Lunch will be served in the formal dining room in five minutes. Attire is... optional."

Grinning widely, he winked at Constantine.
 
Having cleansed herself of Malcolm's semen to the best extent the small powder room allowed, Karen had just sat down to pee when someone knocked on the door. She recognized Malcolm's accent. "Room for one more in there?"

"Not really," Karen replied honestly. "There is a full-sized bathroom in the game room, over by the theater."

Before Malcolm could respond, Ian's voice came over the mansion's intercom system. "Attention Mistress Josephine, guests, and staff... Lunch will be served in the formal dining room in five minutes. Attire is... optional."

Karen had always adored Uncle Ian's dry British humor. She called out to Malcolm. "And it sounds like you'd better hurry!"
 
"God..." Alysa moans as Michele continues licking her clitoris in the place and manner Alysa has identified as ideal. "I think I’m falling in love with you."

A thrill tingles down Michele's spine at her words. She replies by increasing the pace of her tongue, but nothing else. She does not slow down a bit when Ian's voice comes over the intercom. "Attention Mistress Josephine, guests, and staff... Lunch will be served in the formal dining room in five minutes. Attire is... optional."

Instead, she starts flicking her tongue as quickly as she can, wanting to give Alysa as much pleasure as possible in the limited time they have.
 
With each calculated strike of Michele's tongue against my clit the wave of electricity shot through my body only to strike my pleasure center mercilessly. "Fuck!" I hear myself mutter over my trembling lips once more.

"Michele!" I muttered, my words barely audible to even my ears. My hands instinctively continued to pull her head deeper into the V of my inner thigh. The wanting, the needing of her diligently manifested itself as my hips arched outward onto her tongue and lips.

I couldn't hold back as she sped up her manipulation of my clit. My eyes rolled back into my head while my body jerked and shooked uncontrollably, my hands shot away from Michele's head and found support on the jacuzzi tub and vanity sink.

"Oh Fuck!" I moan out as the release came to me. My body instantly went limp. "Michele!" Her name spoken weakly. "I think we have been paged. Do we really have to go. I would rather have a different kind of lunch." I feel myself slightly blushing...
 
"I think we have been paged," Alysa sighed from an apparent combination of after-orgasm contentment and now reluctance to change their circumstances. "Do we really have to go. I would rather have a different kind of lunch."

Michele almost said that they had to attend. She wanted Alysa to learn the joy of serving Josephine. Michele could not, however, tell a lie, especially not to a lover, and especially not to Alysa. Instead, she explained. "Technically, no, we do not have to go. Absent a direct command from Josephine, we're free to do what we want. Oh, sure, if we missed too many meals or did not attend to other duties, Josephine would eventually say something. Or she might just fire us, a fate I can't even contemplate."

Michele took Alysa in her arms, hugged her and then, without letting go, stepped back enough to gaze into Alysa's eyes. "Listen, Babe, I'm horny as Hell right now. There is nothing more I'd rather do than jump in the shower and let you made sudsy love with me. But I think we should go to lunch. You're feeling mellow. I want you to start getting used to life around here. Only then can you come to appreciate all this manor and its ways have to offer. What do you say? Attire is 'optional.' You can decide if or how we dress."
 
Carl heard Ian's voice over the intercom and smiled. he wondered just how many interludes he had just interrupted. He could think of one for sure and he knew that the boss would not be too happy about it.

"Not the best way to keep in your employers good books old man," he chuckled as he made his way down to the dining room. He had changed into a casual suit and shirt arrangement suitable for an afternoon of fun and games.

As he walked in he saw that he was the first to arrive and he sat down and casually awaited to see just who would be joining him.
 
Last edited:
A puppy eyed face with a frown to match formed upon my face as Michele parts from our close hug and informs me of how she is feeling, but circumstances dictate that their presences were required, even thou once again Michele walks out on that small limb to please me and forbade her duties by parting the small strands of hair with a technicality. I lick over the bottom of my lip in thought, as if there was anything to really debate. Michele has went out on that limb too many times and was lucky not to get a backlash from Josephine. It was time to show Michele just how much she means to me in these very short hours of knowing her. “Okay, I will do this just for you, no one else.” I vocalize lowly, knowing that kind of mood isn’t what Michele wants to hear. She wants me to bow down to someone who basically raped me.

I took in a deep breath and took a moment to look back into her eyes. “How would you prefer to go.” I asked as if I didn’t know. The thought of being in front of Josephine and her guests naked wasn’t high on my wish to do list, but for Michele I would do this, but then the thought of that Russian gave me the shivers. “I can see in your eyes that you want to bare all for everyone to see. So be it.” I otter over my lips dread was heavy upon my chest, but the sooner I get this day over with the better things will be…. At least I hope so…

“Well, lets get freshened up and head down.” I say before turning toward the sink and turning on the water. “Care to get us a wash cloth and soap.” I say over my shoulder...
 
Interrupted

After they reached the top of the staircase and turned left down the hall to the upstairs master suite, Josephine expressed regret that social necessities prevented her paying sufficient attention to her servants. Ultimately, she asked Dawn: "What do you say we share a nice bath before lunch and I make sure you receive the full compensation you deserve?"

The sudden surge of desire this caused Dawn caught her off guard. Although as her chauffeur, she regularly spent time with Josephine, it typically involved rushing her to some business appointment or high society function. Accordingly, she rarely got to share private intimacies with her. Feeling herself flush at this special opportunity, Dawn replied with instinctive deference. "I would be honored, Mistress!"




Josephine had just drawn breath to reply to Dawn’s adoring pronouncement when Ian’s voice came over the house-wide intercom. “Attention Mistress Josephine, guests, and staff: Lunch will be served in the formal dining room in five minutes. Attire is... optional.”

“Well, dear Dawnie,” Josephine grinned devilishly. “It seems duty calls. I think it will be fun making you wait for your well deserved compensation. That will just make it sweeter when it comes... and when you do.”

Josephine chuckled and opened the door to her bedroom. “Let’s take a couple minutes in the shower to get the sweat and sex stink off. Then we....”

Josephine stopped speaking at the sound of Michele’s voice in the suite’s bathroom, followed by another feminine voice, deeper in tone and having a British accent. Josephine called through the half-open door. “Hello, my long lost maids! Are you done with the shower?”


 
Returning to the dining room, Ian found Prince Carl already seated at the table. He wore a light summer suit and shirt with his collar open. Ian wondered how many residents and guests would dress even this formally given the available options of attire.

"Good afternoon, Your Highness," Ian said politely, but with a friendly smile. "Lunch will be heavy on carbs and fruit. I'm thinking a good Pinot blanc is called for, no? Madam recently received a several cases of the 2014 Gustave Lorentz Reserve."
 
Michele smiled as she turned to the bathroom cupboard to retrieve a body bar and washcloths. She hoped one good experience naked in front of the household would go a long way to help Alysa overcome her reluctance and fears. Still, even Michele jumped a bit when Josephine's voice came to them from the bedroom. "Hello, my long lost maids! Are you done with the shower?"

"We were just going to freshen up at the sink, Boo’ful," Michele called back. Normally, Michele would expect to share Josephine's shower under circumstances like these. Not wanting to push Alysa too far too soon, however, she continued. "We'll be out of your way in a minute. Then the shower's all yours."
 
Carl nodded at Ian and then sighed at his selection of wine. "I am surprised she does not support her own countries winemaker's more vigorously. After all there are some excellent wines coming out of America lately. France has lost it's stranglehold on being the winemakers of the world," he chuckled.

"Still that is an excellent wine and if we are going to be eating a lot of fruit it will go perfectly. In fact maybe I will have a glass now, just to prepare you understand," he laughed good naturedly.

Carl had a feeling lunch might turn into something similar to what breakfast had and he was going to eat to regain lost strength. Maybe he could offer to take Karen for a horse ride like she had often begged him to. After all the last part of his present to her should have arrived.

What he was not looking forward to however was the meeting of Constantine and Alysa. Having fun with the girl was one thing, torturing her was another. She had made her bed and had to lie in it by following him here and breaking into Josephine's grounds, but he knew somewhat of her story and what had occurred to her in Russia. There was no way he was going to stand by and let her go through that sort of pain because of him. He would need to find a way to get her alone and have a talk with her.

Of course there was the simplest of ways but he was sure she would not like that and would fight him all the way and that was not what he wanted. Plus Michele had taken a real shine to her and would probably stop any attempt of that nature. Sighing he sat back and idly twirled a knife between his fingers. Oh well he would just have to keep his eyes out for an opportunity to talk to her.
 
uyu

Professor Edgeways, had been hiding, People underestimated his understanding. The great mind, underneath his twisted body, was hidden. He quickly wheeled himself to the table. The mistress had promised him, a workup after the meal. She had always had a proprietary interest in his bod
 
‘What the hell am I doing?’ I look up to the ceiling with a heaviness in my chest. I myself have to accept this situation that I’m in, Michele isn’t going to be able to continue making things work. I have to carry myself on this matter or just get out of it, but I’ve allowed myself to get to a point where I don’t want to comprehend what my life would be without Michele. Would I always have a regret for not going forward? Would I always ask myself what if? I pull my gaze back down from the ceiling to looking at myself in the mirror. If I go forward the only thing that can come out of this is a little embarrassment if things didn’t go smoothly, but I would still have Michele, if I go the other way, I would lose her and I have a tendency to believe her when she says life around her is great if I just allowed it to happen.

I jolt when the soft, familiar voice pierced through the jarred door. A wave of reluctance shoots through me. I quickly look over my shoulder when Michele answered the Lady of the house. I nod slowly, giving her the look that I will attend this luncheon as she wishes…. Nude… “May the gods favor the foolish.” I hiss a little over a whisper. My gaze focuses at my nude form in the mirror.

“One thing I ask.” I turn toward Michele. “Keep the Russian away from me. I do not and will not have any association with him… None.” I look to her, waiting for that acknowledging head shake. I know once she says something will happen it has been that way. I just hope this time she can support my wishes, if not… Yeah what if she cant?…. I take in a deep breath and hold it till Michele gives me answer...
 
Malcolm nodded as Karen as she pointed him toward the other bathroom where the officer had gone. He wasn't sure if she was finished yet, so he knocked on the door before entering. While it was true she had been riding him but a few moments ago, that didn't give him permission to simply barge into any room where she might be. "Are you done or mind if I join you?" He hears the intercom, chuckling at Ian using it. He always did like to do those sorts of things.
 
Pressed for Time



“We were just going to freshen up at the sink, Boo’ful,” Michele called from the suite’s bathroom. “We'll be out of your way in a minute. Then the shower’s all yours.”

With a shrug, Josephine took Dawn’s hand and led her into the bathroom. It had two sinks. Alysa had her back to the door, washing at one of these. Michele stood before the other sink, next to the shower.

“Had we more time, ladies,” Josephine announced, her voice a bit cold. “You would have the duty of bathing Dawn and me. As it is, you should hurry down and help serve lunch.”

Saying no more, she pulled open the door to the large shower stall and held it for Dawn to enter.


 
Mary had just finished wiping and dropped the bath tissue in the toilet when someone knocked.

"Are you done or mind if I join you?" Malcolm asked through the locked door.

"Just a minute," she called sweetly as she flushed, then stood and washed her hands at the sink. Drying them on a plush towel, she opened the door.

"I'd say you should join me," she replied with a slight nod toward the bathtub, "but it's time for lunch. Later, perhaps?"
 
"In fact," Prince Carl said of the wine Ian recommended. "Maybe I will have a glass now... just to prepare, you understand."

He chuckled at his own joke as Ian bent to check the wine cooler built inconspicuously into the formal buffet. As he suspected, none of the new bottles had made their way upstairs yet. The mansion had a large wine cellar behind the auxiliary kitchen on the bottom, terrace level. Ian excused himself and headed down the curved stairs to fetch several bottles.
 
Josephine pulled open the door to the large shower stall and held it for Dawn to enter. Feeling self-conscious pride about her favored treatment as she stepped past the two maids, the chauffeur entered the shower and turned to the faucet controls. It took only a few seconds for the hot water to reach it's full temperature. She added just enough cold into the mix to make it comfortable, then stepped aside to give Josephine first access to the spray.
 
Karen ran the large comb under the faucet and combed her long, blonde hair. She smiled at herself as an idea coalesced in her mind, inspired by simple practicality and decided by playful licentiousness. She had left all her clean clothes in her bedroom on the top story. Uncle Ian had announced attire as "optional." Karen decided to take him at his word. Thus, she wore nothing but the lingering grin when she encountered him coming down the curved staircase as she headed upstairs.

"Good morning, Uncle Ian," she greeted him nude, but nonchalantly. "What's for lunch? I'm starving!"
 
Good Clean Fun



Dawn entered the shower, then activated and adjusted the spray. She stepped aside as Josephine followed her into the large, tile and glass walled enclosure.

“Oh, you go ahead and get wet,” Josephine instructed. She knew Dawn hadn’t come during their earlier sexual adventure with Prince Carl Gustav. She smiled a bit sadistically, planning to continue and exacerbate her chauffeur’s unsatiated desire. “I’ll wash you first.”


 
Michele waited until after Josephine and Dawn had entered the shower stall, relieved that Josephine hadn't pushed Alysa into immediate intimate service. Taking Alysa's hand, she led her out into the bedroom.

"We'll serve the lunch," Michele suggested. "I'll take whichever side of the table the Russian sits on, and you take the other side. That way, you don't need to get too close to him."

Punctuating her plan with a quick kiss, she smiled at Alysa reassuringly. "You ready?"
 
Back
Top