Incest stories not labelled as incest stories...

RelentlessOnanism

Really Experienced
I'm a big fan of the incest/taboo genre, to the extent that I rarely bother browsing through other categories, but it's occurred to me that some stories contain incestuous themes but aren't labelled as incest stories. Can anyone recommend some good stories that aren't labelled incest but have plenty of incest in them?

(This may be in the wrong section, I'm not sure).

I'm a big fan of the incest/taboo genre, to the extent that I rarely bother browsing through other categories, but it's occurred to me that some stories contain incestuous themes but aren't labelled as incest stories. Can anyone recommend some good stories that aren't labelled incest but have plenty of incest in them?

I expect there to be very few stories with incest themes that aren't in I/T and labeled as such. That's because incest is a very polarizing element and if a story with incest is posted outside the I/T category then it will offend many readers.

I don't think it matters what section a post is in, as long as it's interesting!

As notwise says, most writers should label them as I/t if there is any hint of incest.

One thing you can consider is why incest appeals to you and could you find the same outlet in other categories? for example brother/sister in law, cheating. That might broaden your chances of finding a good read.

Or, why not write your own story, or put your idea up for others to pick up on.

Have you looked at stories with the incest tag rather than the category? There are stories there from other categories.

If you don't mind a touch of self promotion, and stories with heavy Mind Control themes, my own story Of Course, Daddy seems to have been fairly well received. It is a FD story about a stepdaughter taking control after he refuses to reciprocate her crush.

I know where there are some incest stories in another category than Incest/Taboo, but I don't think that's the kind of story the OP is after. ;)

I'm not sure I understand what your winking emoji signifies...

It signifies that there are incest stories in GM, because the GM category trumps Incest/Taboo--and that there's a bit of tunnel vision on the thread in this regard. Not that I suppose you are interested in GM incest.

He writes for the gay category.

Not just for the GM category, although you're right that it's the GM category I have in mind here. I have a bunch of hetero incest stories here too--probably more than most anyone else has.

Not just for the GM category, although you're right that it's the GM category I have in mind here. I have a bunch of hetero incest stories here too--probably more than most anyone else has.

Huh, I didn't know that. I also didn't know that GM trumps Taboo/Incest; I personally would have guessed the opposite. You learn something new every day, I guess.

Question, since you're the expert here...does GM trump pretty much everything? Or are there certain categories that are pretty receptive to it? Sci-fi/fantasy, maybe?

Huh, I didn't know that. I also didn't know that GM trumps Taboo/Incest; I personally would have guessed the opposite. You learn something new every day, I guess.

Question, since you're the expert here...does GM trump pretty much everything? Or are there certain categories that are pretty receptive to it? Sci-fi/fantasy, maybe?

My experience is that I can put any MM story that emphasizes anything else in the GM category in Literotica and it will get a better reader reception than if I put a story including MM in any other category. I wouldn't consider putting a father-son story in the Incest category here at all, for instance. I'd expect it to be torn apart. I don't believe Laurel has moved any of my MM stories that included incest to the Incest category, which does indicate the GM trumps even Incest.

Rather than looking in the Incest/Taboo Category, you can search by Tags. Most of the time, if a story contains multiple different categories in it, the author will add the appropriate Tags, so it can at least be found that way.

There are currently 8,081 stories tagged with incest:
https://tags.literotica.com/incest

PacoFear's "Macallan Promises" pops readily to mind.

https://www.literotica.com/s/macallan-promises

It's posted to Sci-Fi/Fantasy due to the presence of some fantastical elements, but it's all about one sister's love for her own sibling and what results from that. Seriously one of the best damn I/T stories on the site even if it's not in that category.

PacoFear's "Macallan Promises" pops readily to mind.

https://www.literotica.com/s/macallan-promises

It's posted to Sci-Fi/Fantasy due to the presence of some fantastical elements, but it's all about one sister's love for her own sibling and what results from that. Seriously one of the best damn I/T stories on the site even if it's not in that category.

This just makes me even more keen to get some of my Incest/Taboo stories out of that category, and into SciFi/Fantasy. I've got sweet mother-daughter incest going on, but they're primarily superheroine stories.

Back