New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bunnyhopper

Sorry to hear about your pain. The nice thing about a board like this is the anonymity, unless you chose to give it up. You'll get back into it when ready.
 
Sorry to hear about your pain. The nice thing about a board like this is the anonymity, unless you chose to give it up. You'll get back into it when ready.

Thanks. Well anonymity alone doesn't really help that much. I'm still me and perhaps that's the problem! :)
 
Anonymisty has both its advantages and disadvantages just like everything else in life. How one chooses to view and use it depends on them, for better or for worst.
 
Hello.....I am new here and I am hoping to learn much more. It is exciting for me to perhaps finally learn about what I have craved for a long time. I am here for conversation and nothing more. Hope to meet many of great people.

Thanks.:heart:
 
Hi....really nervous about this. I was raised to be a strong independent woman and most of my life I have done and been just that. I married a man who sees me as his partner and we have two wonderful little children (a boy, 5 and an autistic girl, 3). Recently, I discovered that my true nature has been overridden by my upbringing. I am a submissive. I am happiest and most satisfied when I am subjugated. I like being bound. I find I comforting and freeing. I have a high tolerance for pain and under the right circumstances, I find it pleasurable. Most of these discoveries have come in the last several months under the guidance of an on line...I don't know what to call him now...I was calling him Master, but he recently told me it was not a full time or a lifestyle thing for him, which brings me here. I am very cautious about who I trust enough o make myself vulnerable like this so, I am very nervous and I tend to be initially suspicious.

My husband has been experimenting with me as I discover this new side to myself. However, we have discussed this and he has no interest in actually being a Master. It is not part of his nature. I told him I did not want him to pretend because that would not work for me. It has to be genuine. He is a wonderful man and an excellent father...one of my best friends in the world, but he is not my Master.

I am here to learn and accept training. I have learned so much about myself in the last several months but there is still so much more to learn.
 
Hello!

I've finally joined today after several month of lurking around... I'm a 25 year old submisve girl. I've been practicing on and off for 4 or 5 years now, but I'd like to get to explore this side more.
 
introduction

Hello , I'm new to the bulletin board , have been reading stories on Lit for about a year now . I always knew there was something "different" about me sexually , and until a few years ago (probably 15-20 now , crap how time flies) I thought that there was something wrong , really wrong with me . Now I know I'm just a Dom who likes to inflict a little pain and be in COMPLETE control of all aspects of my life . Oh yeah , I like to talk a little shit , too . Anyway , I've introduced myself -nervously , I might add- and I want to say thanks to everyone along the way , some here , who helped me realize I'm not wrong
 
Hello

Hello all. I am new to lit but not the lifestyle. My first relationship was with a Dom, we married, however he was killed 3 years ago in Iraq. I love RL, but right now I just play OL. I hope to make new friends and get back into the excitement of it all.:kiss:
 
New to the forum....

As the title says, I'm new to the forum, but not new to Literotica...I've been coming here for a number of years now and finally summoned the moxie to actually join...So begins a new adventure--a long awaited adventure
 
hi everyone, i'm kt. i'm not new to Lit, but i am relatively new to the boards. i'm young, but the more i learn about the lifestyle, the more i learn about myself and my place in it. i'm a strong-willed person, but the satisfaction i get from serving and pleasing someone else, from submitting to them, is beyond almost anything else. i like the pain aspect, i'm a bit of a painslut. i'm always curious about something regarding the lifestyle. the more i learn, the more i realize how much this is a forever part of who i am. i
 
Last edited:
Hello again, been away for quite a while, but ready to make my triumphant return, and hopefully have a couple of my stories posted.
 
Well, hello everyone. I'm a 39-year-old Dom living on this barren rock in the North Atlantic that's typically known as Iceland. There's not much of a community here, and what little there is is especially guarded. I've known about my preferences since I was a teenager, if that matters. I'm hoping to get to know both subs and Dom/mes alike on this forum, if for no other reason than to have like-minded individuals to exchange thoughts and ideas with. I look forward to getting to know this community. Cheers!
 
Hello to everyone!

I´m Frank from the Switzerland... I´m also new to this Board.

I want to say a short "hello" to all BDSM "fans". :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top