I probably shouldn't...

And the joke is?

Two guys were peeing off a bridge about 10 feet over some water (3 meters to you m'lady). First one takes it out and says "Dayam this water's COOOLLDDDD!!!)

Second guy takes it out and says....

Two guys were peeing off a bridge about 10 feet over some water (3 meters to you m'lady). First one takes it out and says "Dayam this water's COOOLLDDDD!!!)

Second guy takes it out and says....

HA! Funny!

Real good, about to rain here and turn cold....its perfect weather for snuggling ;)
So whats on your mind today?

Well what is on my mind is why my glasses are making my ears sore....

We can discuss the reward...

Landlocked? Meaning surrounded by other countries and no coastline? (Yes, that reveals that English is not my native language...)
If so, then no.

That's exactly what it means. And your English is excellent, given that it is not your native language.

Your body is also excellent. :D

-LCN

Well mostly just tired...plus been wearing contacts a lot lately...
yes that well cause some sorness,I once fell alseep wearing my reeading glasses,thought my ear would never stop throbbing.
so whats your next pic going to be about and are we offered a choice to vote on?
You still having fun doing this?, I hope so!
As for ginger haters,they have no idea what their missing out on,fiery temper and a fiery lover!....and then theres coffe too :)

so whats your next pic going to be about and are we offered a choice to vote on?

There will be no more votes for now...you will all have to take what I decide on! Deal with it or leave :)

Moving down.JPG

There will be no more votes for now...you will all have to take what I decide on! Deal with it or leave :)

View attachment 1099500

I don't think we need to vote. With your amazing pictures and taste for the beautiful lingerie, we will all be more than thrilled to keep getting what you are deciding on. I, for one, am not planning on going anywhere! :kiss: Stunning, my dear!

View attachment 1099500
HMMMMMMI can deal with it! and by the way your directness is very sexy,your english is better than mine so good on you .
You have mirrors at your place but I am forced by the guy code to tell you this...You are so pretty....now whats on your mind,or your question,issue for the day!?

I so love the way this is progressing really has me thinking nawty thoughts. You are beautiful and super sexy. Now I have to take a picture and post it on the magic wand all because of you. Lol.

Now you can give me what you want and i'll take it...slowly or fast!
thanks!

HMMMMMMI can deal with it! and by the way your directness is very sexy,your english is better than mine so good on you .
You have mirrors at your place but I am forced by the guy code to tell you this...You are so pretty....now whats on your mind,or your question,issue for the day!?

I'm glad you are willing to stay on my conditions:) That might make me post another one :)

Natural.JPG

And my issue for the day? Well I honestly wonder how fast I will run out of picture ideas...My guess is a week tops, then I'll have nothing more to post!

I so love the way this is progressing really has me thinking nawty thoughts. You are beautiful and super sexy. Now I have to take a picture and post it on the magic wand all because of you. Lol.

Oh my sincerest apologies! I never meant to cause you that trouble :p

I'm glad you are willing to stay on my conditions:) That might make me post another one :)

View attachment 1099502

And my issue for the day? Well I honestly wonder how fast I will run out of picture ideas...My guess is a week tops, then I'll have nothing more to post!
Ok just more proof your a beauty and that gingers rule!
Condition..wait is there a test or will there be pie...I like pie...test not so much!
Again your pic is filled with you and an artsy touch I'm liking....love the fact the panties are gone!!!!
I have found most lovelys like you have a wondeful mind that can drive a man crazy just like her body! :rose: :)

Back