I probably shouldn't...

yes... i know.. not letting that thought creep in yet....

how do you plan to ignore?!?!

By keeping my mind occupied here - and maybe posting a few pics...but I dont know - you think I should?

By keeping my mind occupied here - and maybe posting a few pics...but I dont know - you think I should?

sounds like a good plan... yes i would 100% enocourage some posting... taking anything new??? ;)

Boring?

Obviously you don't appreciate wit and class (not to mention tease)

A fine set of posts, AG.

Thanks for jumping to my defence :)
And thanks for the sweet words!

Perhaps 'shoot' was an interesting suggestion ;-)

Scarf taut across breasts with erect nipples...

You are so bad! Both of you... BUT... I do have a few pics that could help enlighten your minds....still considering whether I should post them or not though...

perhaps we are... but glad you dont seem to mind ;)

i love having my mind enlightened... esp by someone as enlightening as you...

You are so bad! Both of you... BUT... I do have a few pics that could help enlighten your minds....still considering whether I should post them or not though...
You know you'd love to have us see more pictures, enjoying the impact on our imaginations, imagining your own satisfactions..

Such vivid imaginations you both have!

Nope vivid would have been....

Picturing you walking into the kitchen like that...

Watching as you start to fill a glass at the sink, seeing myself walking up behind you and resting my hands on your hips and sliding them up under the shirt. Moving my hands around to cup your breasts through the bra. Pinching your nipples lightly.

Brushing my lips over the back of your neck before softly nibbling on your earlobe.

Now that is vivid

perhaps we are... but glad you dont seem to mind ;)

i love having my mind enlightened... esp by someone as enlightening as you...

You know you'd love to have us see more pictures, enjoying the impact on our imaginations, imagining your own satisfactions..

You think you have me all figured out, huh!?

Well...maybe you do, maybe you don't:rolleyes:

Nope vivid would have been....

Picturing you walking into the kitchen like that...

Watching as you start to fill a glass at the sink, seeing myself walking up behind you and resting my hands on your hips and sliding them up under the shirt. Moving my hands around to cup your breasts through the bra. Pinching your nipples lightly.

Brushing my lips over the back of your neck before softly nibbling on your earlobe.

Now that is vivid

Oh lord - that was vivid indeed *makes note: watch out in the kitchen*

Was your hand the only part of you that was clinching? Very yummy!

Enlightenment is such a positive thing though, we should all strive to be enlightening.

Back