The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chantilyvamp said:
I'm good...doing the tedious task of making a schedule for next week and to try and tackle some emails and messages I havent had time to get to yesterday.

Need to go share Dt's sad light as its all dull and cruddy outside.

Anything interesting planned today minx?

I know its grim eh!

No my day will be pretty much like the weather lol

I have to clean the house :rolleyes: As I've got my mum visiting for the weekend.
I can't believe that one person can make such a mess! *giggle*

minx1 said:
I can't believe that one person can make such a mess! *giggle*

I can but i bet the one person I'm thinking about making a mess can do it at the rate of a tornado. ;)

ah time to start making the tornandos lunch, bbl :p

Chantilyvamp said:
I can but i bet the one person I'm thinking about making a mess can do it at the rate of a tornado. ;)

ah time to start making the tornandos lunch, bbl :p

See you ina bit Chantily

minx1 said:
See you ina bit Chantily

Hi Ya Minx, just popping in and out. How are you? :D

I'm at work on the dreaded dial up, so I will be around when I can.

Btw, it's almost clearing up here, so if you want some brighter more chereful weather, I can recommend mid Essex. lol - Better than this morning on the m/bike driving through the rain. :eek:

FluteMaster said:
Hi Ya Minx, just popping in and out. How are you? :D

I'm at work on the dreaded dial up, so I will be around when I can.

Btw, it's almost clearing up here, so if you want some brighter more chereful weather, I can recommend mid Essex. lol - Better than this morning on the m/bike driving through the rain. :eek:

Hey FM :)

Hows you?

Yeah its brightening up here too.

What you up to at the weekend?

minx1 said:
Hey FM :)

Hows you?

Yeah its brightening up here too.

What you up to at the weekend?

I'm not too bad thanks, though something more interesting that b****y book-keeping would be a great help (if you happen to be passing that is)!! :eek:

This weekend??

mm - putting up the Xmas Decs (we have his and her trees as we like different styles)

Having a dinner party on Saturday night

Sunday: Collecting David's gear from his last place of residence where it is stored in garage.

Apart from that, not a lot. :D

Do I understand yr Mum is visiting this weekend? Does she come often to check up on you?? :rolleyes:

FluteMaster said:
I'm not too bad thanks, though something more interesting that b****y book-keeping would be a great help (if you happen to be passing that is)!! :eek:

This weekend??

mm - putting up the Xmas Decs (we have his and her trees as we like different styles)

Having a dinner party on Saturday night

Sunday: Collecting David's gear from his last place of residence where it is stored in garage.

Apart from that, not a lot. :D

Do I understand yr Mum is visiting this weekend? Does she come often to check up on you?? :rolleyes:

His and her trees are a great idea lol.

I love decorating my house....it my fave part *laugh*

*giggle* I'm like a magpie.....I like anything shiny. I have lots of the crystal type decs.

I love dinner parties, I have quite a few during the year....not formal affairs though, just the chance to share with friends, eat, drink and catchup
How longs David with you? Over christmas?

Mums coming for the weekend, yes. Actually we are very good friends as well as mum/daughter and enjoy eachothers company (mostly)...
So we have a girly weekend planned. Shopping and lunch tomorrow. Sunday will probably be films, a walk and decs and a nice ,meal :)

minx1 said:

*giggle* I'm like a magpie.....I like anything shiny. I have lots of the crystal type decs.

I love dinner parties, I have quite a few during the year....not formal affairs though, just the chance to share with friends, eat, drink and catchup

Mums coming for the weekend, yes. Actually we are very good friends as well as mum/daughter and enjoy eachothers company (mostly)...
So we have a girly weekend planned. Shopping and lunch tomorrow. Sunday will probably be films, a walk and decs and a nice ,meal :)

Sound like very good plans.

I used to get on really well with my mum too, just a shame we never had much quality time together. Are you taking your mum to any intersteing shops?? :rolleyes:

And re the trees -I like Victorian (Reds, Golds, Greens and different sorts of baubles and lights). Wife likes a more modern colour co-ordinated look with while lights. We have a big house, so it isn't a bother fitting them both in.

And entertaining? I love it. Our guests are a local Baptist minister and his wife who is the county coroner. He is great fun - it's the wife we haven't met before. :cool:

FluteMaster said:
Sound like very good plans.

I used to get on really well with my mum too, just a shame we never had much quality time together. Are you taking your mum to any intersteing shops?? :rolleyes:

And re the trees -I like Victorian (Reds, Golds, Greens and different sorts of baubles and lights). Wife likes a more modern colour co-ordinated look with while lights. We have a big house, so it isn't a bother fitting them both in.

And entertaining? I love it. Our guests are a local Baptist minister and his wife who is the county coroner. He is great fun - it's the wife we haven't met before. :cool:

I wouldn't take my mum to any of those shops lol......I wouldn't get her back out again!
Well I don't like my tree to look too modern, but I'm with your wife on light.....they gotta be white (makes all the crystals sparkle!).

minx1 said:
I wouldn't take my mum to any of those shops lol......I wouldn't get her back out again!
Well I don't like my tree to look too modern, but I'm with your wife on light.....they gotta be white (makes all the crystals sparkle!).

So, like mother like daughter? :rose:

re the lights, lol - that sounds like a compromise :rolleyes:

But I gotta to stick to my style, old fashioned and fun with it. :D

minx1 said:

his and her trees, is a no no, when together they give each other the needle and when you part them they start to pine, :D

mickyp123 said:
his and her trees, is a no no, when together they give each other the needle and when you part them they start to pine, :D

Listen Micky, I don't know the roots of your humour, but I am seriously afraid you might start branching out. Can we leaf your jokes there please?? :D

FluteMaster said:
Grin - then I will stick with the better behaved one, she's bad enough for me. :D

*raspberry*

I think each generation gets less naughty :rolleyes:

If I ever have a daughter......she will be angelic!

FluteMaster said:
Listen Micky, I don't know the roots of your humour, but I am seriously afraid you might start branching out. Can we leaf your jokes there please?? :D

Nymphee!!

Come quick.......they're doing it again!

minx1 said:
*raspberry*

I think each generation gets less naughty :rolleyes:

If I ever have a daughter......she will be angelic!

lol - so you have never heard of the pendulum effect?? You are rebelling against your mum, and your daughter would do the same to you.

(Thinks, maybe I shouldn't suggest that a submissive is rebelling, she will expect some reward/punishment :rolleyes: )

FluteMaster said:
lol - so you have never heard of the pendulum effect?? You are rebelling against your mum, and your daughter would do the same to you.

(Thinks, maybe I shouldn't suggest that a submissive is rebelling, she will expect some reward/punishment :rolleyes: )

I only rebel when her behaviour gets too bad lol.......sometimes its like role reversal!

I only ever want rewards *giggle* this sub doesn't do punishment :p

minx1 said:
I only rebel when her behaviour gets too bad lol.......sometimes its like role reversal!

<Grin>, it's a good way for her to keep you on the staright an narrow though.

minx1 said:
I only ever want rewards *giggle* this sub doesn't do punishment :p

That was why I put a slash between the words - I know you subs often confuse the two (thankfully!!) :p

FluteMaster said:
<Grin>, it's a good way for her to keep you on the staright an narrow though.

That was why I put a slash between the words - I know you subs often confuse the two (thankfully!!) :p

and there was me thinking it was more you Doms who got them mixed up....any old excuse to get your paddles out :rolleyes:

minx1 said:
and there was me thinking it was more you Doms who got them mixed up....any old excuse to get your paddles out :rolleyes:

Darling - we doms don't need excuses, we make decisions; and subs enjoy the consequences. It's the natural order of things. :rolleyes:

FluteMaster said:
Darling - we doms don't need excuses, we make decisions; and subs enjoy the consequences. It's the natural order of things. :rolleyes:

but you only have that pleasure because we agree to it in ther first place :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back