Describe The Person Above You With One Word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting

Jack Lord was a man among men. He decided to not do the next Bond film in the hope of developing his own thing.

OK, it's just show biz but he did walk his own path and I dig that. And he had the best TV theme song ever. Period.

Interesting

Jack Lord was a man among men. He decided to not do the next Bond film in the hope of developing his own thing.

OK, it's just show biz but he did walk his own path and I dig that. And he had the best TV theme song ever. Period.

Old-School

I'd heard that about JL. He turned it down so they tapped Roger Moore for Bond.

I've got 'Walk, Don't Run, the 60's' on vinyl. (yeah, I said vinyl). Can't say as I could make an arguement against, though the theme song for Johnny Quest was pretty damn cool too.

Groovy

Vinyl!!??!11

Yes, old-school is appropriate because I'm old!

Johnny Quest!

Groovy is the word.

kindred, in at least some of our tastes.

Old, huh?

Maaaatloooooock!!!!!!!! (he said in his best Abe Simpson voice)

Ha!

C'mon...I knew Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. That counts for something, I'm sure.

Of course it does. It means you can teach an old dog new tricks, or at least turn an old dog onto some twisted-ass comix.

"Oh My God! Someone put shit in my pants!"

That just never gets old.

Of course it does. It means you can teach an old dog new tricks, or at least turn an old dog onto some twisted-ass comix.

"Oh My God! Someone put shit in my pants!"

That just never gets old.

Easy. Talk nice to me. JTHM is from some years ago. You're in the past as much as I am.

playgrounder

*snerk*

lookatch'all playing playgrounder games. awww.... not that i give a toss. nuh huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back