The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fairy,
Come on down the hall. I'll give you a tour.

Here are the main pools but there are plenty of smaller ones off in the side rooms.

picture.jpg

Oh, I doo like this place ... and the people,
very friendly and inviting. Think I might just pitch a tent,
or do you have cabannas?

:D

y Jove, what dost mine eyes perceive? Activity in the Party Palace? I thought this place was in foreclosure or somthin'.

I see a new face here as well. Greetings Rhyme Fairy, how are things in OZ? :rose:

y Jove, what dost mine eyes perceive? Activity in the Party Palace? I thought this place was in foreclosure or somthin'.

I see a new face here as well. Greetings Rhyme Fairy, how are things in OZ? :rose:

OZ? I bring greetings from the Poetry boards, lol ~

:rose:

The party's in full swing, but I must be off. Time for all good cardiac patients to be abed. Sleep sweet, darling nakeds.

OZ? I bring greetings from the Poetry boards, lol ~

Ah, the Poetry Boards. Well, greetings to you and to them. So you're into all that iambic pentameter stuff or are sonnets, quatrains, Haiku or blank verse more your thing?

Sadly, my poetic skills are limited to limericks. :(

Ah, the Poetry Boards. Well, greetings to you and to them. So you're into all that iambic pentameter stuff or are sonnets, quatrains, Haiku or blank verse more your thing?

Sadly, my poetic skills are limited to limericks. :(

and sadly, I stay as far away from limericks as I can. Lol.
I like to free write. Something my Honors English taught us in HS and it stuck, lol. I also love to sink into a good write about everyday life ... Thank you for asking. :rose:

and sadly, I stay as far away from limericks as I can. Lol.
I like to free write. Something my Honors English taught us in HS and it stuck, lol. I also love to sink into a good write about everyday life ... Thank you for asking. :rose:

Ah, the stream of consciousness method ... no limitations there. I don't suppose you've read any of 'Finnegan's Wake' have you?

Everyday life, now theres a rich vein to mine. ;) All the joys and frustrations of being a thread in the fabric of existence. I can see how that would inspire you.

Ah, the stream of consciousness method ... no limitations there. I don't suppose you've read any of 'Finnegan's Wake' have you?

Everyday life, now theres a rich vein to mine. ;) All the joys and frustrations of being a thread in the fabric of existence. I can see how that would inspire you.

All things inspire. I am sure you are inspired by just getting up, having coffee and looking out your window. It's all part of the fabric of life.

:):rose:

Better get off. 5 am comes, way early. Thank you again for the company. Gonna grab a balnket and snuggle up over here in the corner somewhere, lol

All things inspire. I am sure you are inspired by just getting up, having coffee and looking out your window. It's all part of the fabric of life.

:):rose:

Better get off. 5 am comes, way early. Thank you again for the company. Gonna grab a balnket and snuggle up over here in the corner somewhere, lol

I'm inspired by coffee, that's for certain. ;)

And pleasant company it has been. Sweet dreams, Fairy. See you later. :kiss:

Rolf - a cold beer, please!

I'm waiting for all the other Nakeds to show up.

(Snuggles down on a soft rug in front of the fire.) :cool:

I must abstain, I fear. But thanks for the offer.

Permit me, please, to offer my solicitations.
How long does this abstinence have to last, or are you permitted the odd "little something or other" (suitably diluted, you understand) ?
It is where I am at present (and I have four bottles of good Port still un-drunk because of it).

Naturally, there's a really well-chilled Finnish Vodka and something for when you may drink it.

Permit me, please, to offer my solicitations.
How long does this abstinence have to last, or are you permitted the odd "little something or other" (suitably diluted, you understand) ?
It is where I am at present (and I have four bottles of good Port still un-drunk because of it).

Naturally, there's a really well-chilled Finnish Vodka and something for when you may drink it.

The abstinence is self-imposed. I won't drink until the medical geniuses get my meds straight. After that, it's all fair game. ;)

Quite a bit, thank you. How are you?

Good news! I hope you continue to improve. :kiss:

I'm fine as frog hair. I have several new stories in the works since Diedre's decided to stick around awhile. I guess the lure of fine chocolate has tethered the little scamp to my monitor for the immediate future. :D

Good news! I hope you continue to improve. :kiss:

I'm fine as frog hair. I have several new stories in the works since Diedre's decided to stick around awhile. I guess the lure of fine chocolate has tethered the little scamp to my monitor for the immediate future. :D

My muse wants to write about my adventures with today's medical visits.

Yeah, got the same tech that I told off during the stress test. :rolleyes:

Uh oh, not good. Was he/she at all friendly or coldly professional? I can just imagine him/her thinking "Oh fuck, not this woman again." ;)

Uh oh, not good. Was he/she at all friendly or coldly professional? I can just imagine him/her thinking "Oh fuck, not this woman again." ;)

Yeah, the "Oh, Fuck" look was there. Then he smiled and I showed him the tattered skin he left me with on my ribcage. He felt pretty bad about it. He should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back