Legally Binding Terms of Use (closed for Sensualista)

If her body hadn't screamed its outrage at her treatment, Victoria would have had the chance to feel the full weight of her humiliation. As it was, her emotional plate was already too full of conflicting and confusing feelings, all of which were overpowered by the pain and the arousal she felt.

Somehow, the fact that it was all out of her hands gave her inner slut permission to surface, now necessary for immediate survival. Croft's cock was ramming into her tight and wet pussy like a man posessed. He didn't care if she was ready, or how she felt about it. The purpose of Victoria Frost, Valedictorian of Harvard Law, had now narrowed to being a toy to get Alex Croft off so he could shoot his load into her unprotected cunt, possibly marking her forever in a much deeper way that his vicious belt ever could. He was truly evil. Another time, she might have wondered what made him this way, but right now, the sensation of her ass and thighs and her ravished pussy was already more than Victoria could process.

"That's it, slut. Give it up. Give it all to me", he moaned, picking up the pace and ramming his hardness even deeper into her overstuffed cunt. Then he bit her, hard enough to draw blood whilst crushing her sensitive nipple so cruelly, it made Victoria scream. He was clearly getting off on her pain, taking what he needed from her body to get himself off. Jets of cum flooded her pussy as his cock spasmed deep inside her. Victoria couldnt stop the tears. She was now almost grateful for the pain he'd caused, because it had pulled her back from the brink of her own orgasm. At least she hadn't cum whilst being raped.

When he finally pulled out, Victoria's knees gave way and she collapsed on the floor, his cum running along the inside of her legs. Please let it be over.

Croft gave her a satisfied but cruel smile. "I think we should continue this delight in a more private place. Now that I have warmed you up gently, I think we could have some real fun", he hissed in his menacing voice. Victoria's heart almost stopped as a cold hand of terror gripped her. No matter what it took, she had to get away. She had to try.

Alec commanded her to fix her torn dress and makeup as much as possible and Victoria complied. "I think I've hurt my ankle", she said meekly, hoping to mislead him into carelessness with her helpless act, pointing at the shoes in her hand. He grunted, grabbing her by the arm, squeezing tightly.
"Don't try anything or it will just get worse", Croft threatened as he pulled her out of the bathroom, dragging her towards the exit as discreetely as he could. Victoria heard the murmurs of people outside on the street. With a supreme effort of will, using all of her remaining strength, she elbowed him into the stomach and when he released her with a grunt of pain and surprise, Victoria turned around to forcefully knee him in the groin. Then she turned and ran, away from his threats and curses into a waiting taxi. "Go", she screamed to the driver, who put his foot on the gas. He clearly wasn't stupid enough to argue with a woman who was that emotional.

Where should she go? Alec would find her. He would do whatever he could to get his hands on her again unless she stopped him. How could she stop a billionaire sadist madman? "97, Heartland Lake Avenue", she whispered to the driver. Victoria couldn't believe it had come to that.

30 minutes later the taxi pulled up outside a grand mansion surrounded by extensive gardens. Victoria didn't have any money on her. If he wasnt in, she would be doubly screwed. Her fist was knocking on the thick wooden door as her physical and mental exhaustion was tempting her into oblivion. Victoria pushed it down, barely, channeling her whole being into her fist, which was getting raw, hitting the solid door this hard. After what felt like an eternity, it opened.

His intense eyes took in the whole situation, her ripped dress, her smeared mascara from the tears, the messy hair and her obvious upset. Richard Carson's normally unfazable pokerface betrayed an emotion. Victoria collapsed, her knees finally giving way, any energy she had mustered now used up. "I need a lawyer", she whispered as she fell right into his house.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top