What are you thinking right now? < 6 >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serves me right for not getting all the UPS installed. Power shuts off and everything resets every time we transfer on and off the generator.

I remember a time when I would laugh at the thought of being 30 and a virgin. Now, I'm gonna try to go the distance. I'll be an example of a dude that literally never got laid.

"Don't be like Chris. Don't be a statistic... the bottom 1% of men.... in more ways than just penis size." Good lesson for young adult men. >.<

I remember a time when I would laugh at the thought of being 30 and a virgin. Now, I'm gonna try to go the distance. I'll be an example of a dude that literally never got laid.

"Don't be like Chris. Don't be a statistic... the bottom 1% of men.... in more ways than just penis size." Good lesson for young adult men. >.<

How many women you sleep with doesn't measure you as a man. Many pieces of shot walking this earth who had slept with many women. What measures a man is how you treat people, when you get a woman how you treat her, keeping your word, working hard, sacrifice and integrity. Stop beating yourself up when society we live in does a great job at it already. They're doing such a great job they have you doing their job.

Look you have to put yourself out there, get a nice suit, go out, gym, book stores, walls in the park, restaurantes,go to job functions and when you see a woman you want go after her, be yourself, be persistent, compliment her, but her flowers, show her you care and if you get rejected try another lady. If you ask 100 women out at least 10 will say yes. I am a charming,smooth and handsome despite that, I still get rejected many times. Listen man playing video games and staying on LIT isn't going to get you a quality woman or any women at that. If you want a good free dating website, advice or a conversation pm me.

Went out with my lady last night and had an amazing time. Friday going to a Mets game as they make their playoff push and awaiting news on a potential financial boost. I love my life a even when, I have difficult situations I am grateful. Tomorrow is another day with endless possibilities so, if today sucks your tomorrow can always be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many women you sleep with doesn't measure you as a man. Many pieces of shot walking this earth who had slept with many women. What measures a man is how you treat people, when you get a woman how you treat her, keeping your word, working hard, sacrifice and integrity. Stop beating yourself up when society we live in does a great job at it already. <snip>
Word.

FWIW my husband admitted, years later, that he was physically sick for 3 days before he finally found the courage to invite me home for a meal, and that was in spite of us having a few mutual friends. What made him a keeper wasn't grand romantic gestures, or his looks, or his earnings, it was the other stuff.

I remember a time when I would laugh at the thought of being 30 and a virgin. Now, I'm gonna try to go the distance. I'll be an example of a dude that literally never got laid. <snip>
Relax, it will happen. The good news is that you haven't had a chance to catch any STDs.

Word.

FWIW my husband admitted, years later, that he was physically sick for 3 days before he finally found the courage to invite me home for a meal, and that was in spite of us having a few mutual friends. What made him a keeper wasn't grand romantic gestures, or his looks, or his earnings, it was the other stuff.

Glad you found happiness. May you both continue to work keeping it for years to come

i'm thinking how cool the day/night satellite map looks today (autumnal equinox) since the day is equal lengths in both hemispheres.

p.s. happy autumnal equinox everyone! :)

i'm thinking how cool the day/night satellite map looks today (autumnal equinox) since the day is equal lengths in both hemispheres.

p.s. happy autumnal equinox everyone! :)

Back at ya! I'm going to miss those long summer days.

I'm thinking the next few days are going to be busy and the lawn isn't going to mow itself....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back