Can you....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can, but my wife is a master at it.

Can you talk on the phone and watch TV at the same time?

Yes, but not to a decent standard of conversation:)

Can you tell me how to get the damn white staining off shower door glass Easily???

Please:D
 
Yes, but not to a decent standard of conversation:)

Can you tell me how to get the damn white staining off shower door glass Easily???

Please:D

Use a product that removes lime!

(no, tequila will not work!)

Can you tie your shoes while your eyes are closed?
 
I've broken them so many times that sometimes that's their default...

Can you wolf whistle?

That sounds so painful. I've never broken a bone but I have a lot of anxiety about it for some reason. I just don't want to go through it, even with a toe. No doubt it's better than breaking an arm or a hip or a leg or something but broken toes just seem severely unpleasant to say the least.

I think that might also be because I worry about my feet a lot, in fairness. I have a lot of back problems and if I just have the wrong soles in my shoes my feet start to hurt very quickly which makes my back hurt so having broken toes would probably fuck me up pretty bad. But even without that it does not sound fun. I hope it doesn't cause you too many problems.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top