Pa. Fuck Friends List...

kpooh,,,so nice to see you in here. :rose: I believe we met on Watchersweb a few years back. Not really sure where it was. I'm still able to play......with anyone!

I'm not sure if you guys will see the funny side of this, but when I first saw this thread I thought that someone called Pa was compiling a list of Fuck Friends. Commence laughing at the yokel Englishman.

Pa

Any guys want to chat about having their wife fucked Kik id pafireman3. Yahoo hotfiremaninpa

Another try.

I tend to not get excited seeing this thread getting some action. People in Pittsburgh (like me) are either celebrating a sports championship or we are bitching about the job market. It'd be nice to find a woman for a FWB or hookup. 46 yo single white male here. I'll refrain from rushing to my dormant inbox. But I still have hope.

Just needed resurrected

SWPA her

39y/o mm

Same name on Kik and messenger as my screen name here

Last edited:
western pa

NYV116....just cuz Nero's offering me his banana...doesn't mean I won't take a taste of yours too....

As long as everybody's got their bananas out....

just outside the burgh...40s male/married/open ...looking for chat and possibly more...I dont care if your MorF...as long as your interesting.

:D

28 single male in bucks county pa 215. Maybe not what your looking for since I'm not a couple but would love to chat.

in Hagerstown, MD often so Stateline and Greeencastle, PA are the place i'd say Hello to in here

This thread is old and needs a jump start

Male, just west of Philadelphia, currently not looking to meet anyone and still interested in who is around the state/outside Philadelphia and interested in playing. We gotta have more folks than this...common people!

Back