It started with a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope no one minds a close up of my foliage. ☺️

attachment.php

Aside from being a sexy and beautiful picture, this image probably work as an eye test for many men, those who strain to see between the stems and petals to find hints of what's underneath--different kinds of petals, no doubt.:heart:

Icy, what a truly beautiful and erotic picture. The first thought that popped into my mind ? Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the roses. A good lesson for all of us.

I hope no one minds a close up of my foliage. ☺️

attachment.php

I'd like to get very up close to that foliage!

Hehe.😉

Aside from being a sexy and beautiful picture, this image probably work as an eye test for many men, those who strain to see between the stems and petals to find hints of what's underneath--different kinds of petals, no doubt.:heart:

How did you go with that test? Lol

Icy, what a truly beautiful and erotic picture. The first thought that popped into my mind ? Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the roses. A good lesson for all of us.

I was going to use that as my title. Great minds think alike. Lol

Mm, Icy, you're the Garden of earthly delights.

Lol. That thought is somehow pleasing.

Foliage never loooked so good...and Ive never been so excited to prune foliage to allow for growth...I think my growth has already started :)

Foliage never loooked so good...and Ive never been so excited to prune foliage to allow for growth...I think my growth has already started :)

Hehehe. Who new gardening could be such fun.

I am thinking.... wishing.... hoping that soon I get to see your pretty flowers and your sexy feet and toes!

Do you have a genie? Lol

Absolutely gorgeous xxx

Aww, thank you.☺️

And gosh damn! There they are. Lovely, thank you Icy1!

Lol. You're welcome.

Incredible pics. I loved them

Thank you. I'm pleased you liked them. Pop in again I'll try to take more.😊

You know those hanging gardens?
I don't have one.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7084.jpg
    IMG_7084.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 20
I don't have one.

attachment.php

Not one but you have two! :D:kiss:

what a beautiful sight Icy. you're so gorgeous! :kiss: such smooth nice soft skin and such a nice pale color. the curves of your bouncing beasts and tip of them. I want to caress all over you body and feel your softness. hmmmm I also love the color and curls of your hair. so beautiful. and that kind smile :kiss:
you're one hell of a sexy blonde. :rose::heart:

Last edited:
It still depends which country we are in. Lol

You have multiples?

I like that legend. There's certainly truth to it.
I can't be sure but I think that one man would prefer my boom even above the blooming onion. Of course he hasn't tried the onion but apparently it's Aussie and there's even Aussie cheese fries.

Our whose dialect of English we're using Icy. :kiss: I was using Omega's.

If I had multiples I'd have my own web site. Honorable Rogue's School of Fencing.

All good legends start with a kernel of truth. I'm sure he'd prefer your bloom to the onion but the shrimp on the Barbie might give you a run for the money. I mean Barbie the surgically enhanced exotic dancer. ;)

I don't have one.

I've heard of them but I've never seen them. The gardens I mean. I'm VERY familiar with the hanging boobs. And the reclining boobs. And the half covered boobs. No matter the adjective or verb they never fail to bring a smile to my face.

Cheers :kiss:

P.S. And sometimes other reactions in other places. ;) :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back