"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

I know what I am getting Chas for Christmas

UTDR87lg.jpg

PBS used to sell these mugs, when they were airing "Doctor Who" and were doing donation drives...

...they had a picture of The TARDIS on the side, but if you put hot chocolate or coffee or something warm into it, The TARDIS would fade away. How freakin' cool was that?

'Course, you ever put it in a dishwasher the thing'd get ruined, but still.

I remember, also begged my parents to buy stuff, like the episodes. never did. Waste of money the said. buy them next year, they'll be cheaper. now some are gone never to be again. :(

I remember, also begged my parents to buy stuff, like the episodes. never did. Waste of money the said. buy them next year, they'll be cheaper. now some are gone never to be again. :(

...like the Type 40s themselves.

Except one.

crap.

writing part of my brain has shut down

I have the opposite problem.

I'm on a car trip and my mind is racing about unseen aspects of "Who." The nature of The Moment, and The Time War, and the transition from Eight to Nine.

And I'm nowhere near a computer. Bargle.

But on the bright side? Maybe it's arrogance, but I feel like my last IC post is some of the best stuff I've ever written.

Is anyone curious yet about the people in the caves?

I have the opposite problem.

I'm on a car trip and my mind is racing about unseen aspects of "Who." The nature of The Moment, and The Time War, and the transition from Eight to Nine.

And I'm nowhere near a computer. Bargle.

But on the bright side? Maybe it's arrogance, but I feel like my last IC post is some of the best stuff I've ever written.

Is anyone curious yet about the people in the caves?

yeah, the caves, the other time machine. when are my fingers and brain gonna cooperate and type something from T'Pol, when is my newcomer gonna show up again, when is Zatanna get off her butt and do something..

gizillions of questions, but never an answer.

yeah, the caves, the other time machine. when are my fingers and brain gonna cooperate and type something from T'Pol, when is my newcomer gonna show up again, when is Zatanna get off her butt and do something..

gizillions of questions, but never an answer.

Ooooh, yeah, the other TARDIS.

This episode should have something for everyone.

Take your time with T'Pol. No pressure.

And I think LDoK is on a mini-hiatus, so no worries there.

:: hugs :: It'll be okay.

Back